Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:haha: It was called a torpedo! I had all kinds, burgers, slushies, oranges, onions:wacko: Oh and chips and gravy:winkwink:

George is sooooooo cute, bless him being surprised:cloud9: sorry you got so much to do hun, wish I was closer to help:hugs:

Caps lock:dohh: Your hubby is hilarious heyy, talk about fussy:haha:

Anyone forget the 'c' word is meant to be cheese?:blush: :rofl:

Mine might not be actually cravings more needing more liquids because of my bad stomach. Its better now so hoping it was just something I ate disagreed with me :shrug:

ugh- don't get me started on how fussy he is! and him a chef! :dohh:

new- I seem to remember you eating your weight in grapes every day- I think that counts as a craving, hon!

:sick: the way I feel now I will never eat it again :sick:

Awww bless George! What a cutie!

mummy - Thats revolting, even preggy hormones don't excuse that :sick: :rofl:

I *may* have had a craving with Bethany, can't put my finger on what it was though :rofl:

:rofl: but i ate my weight in grapes before i got pregnant too :shrug: lol it was my sweet tooth, and helped me shed the first 3 stone lol.... I need to crave grapes right now though and stop craving haribos lol

Hope your stomach is ok Inge, lots of bugs about maybe a bit of that??

mummy I dont think anyone could help, its just stupid stuff I need to do before I can set off tomorrow but nothing Im in the mood to start! lol

Caps lock:dohh: Your hubby is hilarious heyy, talk about fussy:haha:

Anyone forget the 'c' word is meant to be cheese?:blush: :rofl:

lol as fussy as me?? :haha:

mummy you little tinker!! lol... what kind of cheese is your fav hun?

I love red leicester. :D

New, you have just reminded me I have haribo in the cupboard! :D xx

24, do you have a kettle???? .. if so bob it on Im on my way :haha:

I dont like red leicester :wacko: I dont mind a mature cheddar thats about the only cheese I eat really lol other than on a pizza lol Lancashire is ok or chesire but in small doses lol

Yes new, I remember you lived on grapes:haha: Do you have anywhere near as many now George is here?

Wiggler, I think preggy hormones excuse most things:shrug: I am surprised Bethany wasn't green!!!

Fussy chef can be a good thing, make him very particular about what gets sent out:thumbup: Could go other way though and he wont test it and doesnt know what he's giving the customer?!

Red leicester is yummy, and brie, well pretty much all except that nasty blue stuff :sick:

heyy- i forgot about Glee. i love glee :haha: i used to watch 24 before it got cancelled.

mummy- kids are alright. Milo is being a little terror :dohh: how is Eilidh this afternoon?

Milo's haircut :thumbup:

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423784_10150659751657369_512607368_9382025_815667644_n.jpg

Yes new, I remember you lived on grapes:haha: Do you have anywhere near as many now George is here?

Wiggler, I think preggy hormones excuse most things:shrug: I am surprised Bethany wasn't green!!!

Fussy chef can be a good thing, make him very particular about what gets sent out:thumbup: Could go other way though and he wont test it and doesnt know what he's giving the customer?!

Red leicester is yummy, and brie, well pretty much all except that nasty blue stuff :sick:

Blue cheese is the best! Mmmm, it's the only kind of cheese that the thought of isn't makinng me want to vom, and I can't have it :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Milos - I love his haircut, what a little cutie!

His haircut is adorable Milos:cloud9: Whats he been upto that he's a terror? Eilidhs napping atm so quiet lol!

Blue cheese :sick: even the smell of it :sick:

aww milo is such a cutie, he looks like a proper little boy there, no baby face now :cloud9:

:sick: blue cheese :nope:

Ermmm i have had 1 packet of grapes since George was born :blush: that was 2nd day of lent when I was having huge haribo cravings so i bought a punnet of grapes to eat over the day lol ... didnt work :nope:

i wont touch any sort of cheese that starts with a color :haha: i'll stick to my colby or colby jack :thumbup:

His haircut is adorable Milos:cloud9: Whats he been upto that he's a terror? Eilidhs napping atm so quiet lol!

Blue cheese :sick: even the smell of it :sick:

he is just running around all crazy, throwing toys everywhere, smashing his toys into the wall, yelling, smacking me. typical day :shrug:

Pregnant mommys may not want to look
dep_2900545-Cheese-Assortment.jpg this is a very common dinner in this area- fruit/cheese/wine- yumm! MAYBE some carved meats, but generally not- I LOVE most cheese, especially the big stinky ones :munch:

I had to look lol. That looks so yummy, mmm cheese and grapes is something I only discovered recently. I hope this cheese aversion goes soon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->