Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Oh now then... shock horror but I LIKE cheese and grapes on a platter with pickled onions and cheese biscuits :thumbup: very rare thing though couldnt have it often!!

Ok girles.... amazing news.. but at 9 and a half months George has rolled over!!!!!!!!!

Of course I have a kettle. :haha:

I'm not over keen on any cheese except red leicester. :p xx

WTG George!!!! What will happen now is he will suddenly decide not to be lazy and have you running round after him :haha:

Yay George! :thumbup:
Leos is now running everywhere! Hes opening cupboards and getting his sweeping brush out all the time! Its a zebra print one and he loves sweeping with it :haha: Hes also tall enough to climb onto and off the sofa now :wacko: We really need to get him some walking shoes :haha:

Im a tad dillarious :rofl: he has his assessment next week too :thumbup: sooo cant wait to tell my HV my baby can roll, I think she'll be shocked :haha:

24 - put the kettle on then... you did say you wanted someone to share the haribos in the cupboard right???? lol

George:happydance::happydance: He so could then hun, just chose not too:cloud9:

Milos:hugs:

I havent got a kettle:wacko: Got a coffee maker but I been making cups of tea in the microwave:wacko:

Heyy, you're in wine country right? I have heard of cheese and wine nights:thumbup:

:happydance: yeah George!!! :happydance: Take a long hard look around- anything else need to be baby proofed? cause now is the time! :lol:

Wiggler- :lol: I did that just for your benefit, too! Wiggler- you can't have wine, but 1.2 apple juice 1/2 either mineral water or tonic water makes a decent wine substitute with cheese- watch out for the soft cheeses, too- stay away from the unprocessed stuff- I can't wait to have babas try all the cheese :thumbup: anyone know the age it's safe to start introducing that kind of stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDPs8YL7Shs&feature=youtu.be

George has simple cheeses, not idea if there is a cap on weird cheeses :shrug:

We have cheese and wine nights at my parents :thumbup: I dont like wine though :haha:

1 year+ for anything not allowed during pregnancy and honey apparently

We bought some wensleydale and cranberry cheese at the market a few days ago and I don't know if its safe to eat :hissy: :cry: I'm going to assume not as I bought it at a market stall. :( Oh well, I shall have to find some pasteurised stuff at the supermarket :D

My love of cheese is coming back, but not cheddar, of any creamy cheeses :sick: I've never gone off cheese before, I don't like it :nope:

Wiggler you probably off cheese because you ate a weeks worth a few hours ago :dohh: :haha:

wenslydale is ok right?

Shop bought is I know that, but mine was off a market stall where they sold OH gone off brie :sick:

Yes- I live basically in wine country- I am an hour from Napa, 1/2 hour from the alexander Valley, and 1/2 hour from the Russian Ricer area- there are wineries right here where I live though, as well- it's just those places tend to be what people think of when they think "wine country" - Plus we have 3 major cheese factories within 45 minutes of us, and some of the countries best produce comes from here, and California in general- so it all makes sense why that dinner is so popular :D

Check these out - best $16 I ever spent!
https://www.target.com/p/Proctor-Silex-Kettle-White/-/A-10837166

We didn't realise til we got home and OH opened it and the smell hit us. :sick:

Forgot to say congratulations earlier Wiggler! :thumbup:

I used to only like cheddar but now it's brie and stilton all the way - the stinkier the better too. :munch: I was very excited when hubby came home with brie, stilton, pate and a french stick when Meg was a few days old. :flower:

:rofl: To me a regular kettle is https://www.coppergifts.com/cookie-cutters/pc/Tea-Kettle-Satin-Finish-Decor-Copper-p5089.htm
But my mom just told me my electric kettle is what most people in Brittan have :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->