Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

you scared everyone away :haha:

I think all my jobs are done :shrug:

Joshua's suit came out looking good, just needs ironing lol (oh yeah got that job to do lol). Can you think of anything I missed I havent been on a day trip where I cant get anything I need if I forget it (Im not going in my car so cant nip anywhere and its in a dojo so wont expect a convienece store anywhere we were told to bring everything lol).

For george I got, stack of nappies, wipes, spare clothes, breakfast, lunch, snacks - oh need his cup for a drink!!, toys.

For Joshua I got; lunch, spare drinks x3, fighting gear, head guard, mouth guard, ghee & belt (forgot this last event :dohh:)

for me; a sandwich, bottle of water, camera, video camera, HD camera :rofl:

Im not sure if I will be able to take my pram :shrug: Im wondering if I should find my baby carrier, though not sure I could carrier him all day if Im on my feet hmmmmmm

Calpol (?) for George- the last thing you need is him spiking a fever and no way to get it! Blanket for George? :shrug: Maybe something squishy so you can set him down if you have the chance

Beautiful picture heyy:cloud9: Lol thanks for the kettle too, wish I'd seen that before we went to target this afternoon:dohh:

Off brie :sick:

Ooh span, french stick is lush, that was nice of your hubby:hugs:

New you're doing good:thumbup: Snacks for you and I'd have thought pram over carrier if you can, incase little man wants a nap or gets heavy.

Oh yes I have calpol :thumbup: thanks hun!!

I really hope there is room for the pram, he will definitely need a sleep at some point. I suppose they'll have allowances for prams/wheelchairs :shrug: might get our group to the front?? lol

Front of que is always good :lol: Maybe pack kitchen sink just incase:winkwink: xx

Why??? I dont do the housework at home Im not likely to start when Im out :rofl:

:rofl: you may as well hun, might get a spare min while you out!!

Heyy, its the weekend, its ok to be slow on the housework, or save it for tomorrow:winkwink:

Oh I best go put my small load in .. thanks for the reminder!! Just need to put my leggings in and Joshuas jumper for tomorrow lol I been busy with whitening my white stuff lol

Ugh- except Sundays are our lazy jammie days- and I'm WAY behind this week- I wasn't kidding about 12 loads! :wacko:

Eek! 12 is a lot! Hope you get help hun or at the very least it doesnt take too long:hugs:

:rofl: I know wishful thinking right?! Lol I know EXACTLY how you feel though, I got 4 kids too and I do all the laundry:laundry:

It's used, but I got it off a Buy and Sell group on Facebook for my city. GREAT table, the chairs need some work, but still a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->