Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Still a giant bargain:thumbup: I like craigslist too for things like that

Oh now then... shock horror but I LIKE cheese and grapes on a platter with pickled onions and cheese biscuits :thumbup: very rare thing though couldnt have it often!!

Ok girles.... amazing news.. but at 9 and a half months George has rolled over!!!!!!!!!

wtg George :dance: next week he'll be walking :rofl:

That would be awesome if George did do that! I bet he's so the type of baby to just randomly get up and walk off:haha: :cloud9:

How's your evening now Milos? Are you getting a chance to relax hun?

That would be awesome if George did do that! I bet he's so the type of baby to just randomly get up and walk off:haha: :cloud9:

Whats that saying 'dont count your chickens till they hatch'??? flipping eck georges chickens arent even layed yet :rofl: Walking is so far off he has no stepping reflex at all lol

Right I have a head full of wet hair, a bed with no sheets on, a baby that is stirring and a bunch (yes bunch) of alarm clocks going off between 5.30 and 5.45 and as it is 1.15am now i think i had best get some sleep!! After making the bed of course :dohh: think I will let my hair dry over night into a frizz bomb! lol

Keep your fingers crossed for my little man tomorrow, we're so excited and nervous all at the same time! I really hope no matter what happpens good or bad he enjoys himself and learns from the experience!

Nighty nighty ladies, sweet dreams when its your turn xxxx

Night hun:hugs: Big big good luck for Joshua, he's going to do awesome:happydance:

Eilidhs physio says they have to have lost the stepping reflex to learn to walk so could be sooner than you think:winkwink: I mean look at Eilidh, she's not even meant to be sitting!!!

mummy- going okay :shrug: Ava started throwing up. i dont feel all too well. and since it's my SIL's typical night to go to a bar and do karaoke (and their parents are gone, MIL usually goes with her). i have to go with her. i just hope Ava is good for OH :?

Oh hun sorry Avas sick:hugs: and you:hugs: Are you sure you cant call it off? A bar is the last place you want to be when you dont feel well:hugs:

aaron 593.jpg aarons 3d scan (his feet touching his head, his knee's on his nose)

aaron 592.jpg aaron racing round in his walker on the decking

I've just read 10 + pages :coffee: :wacko:

New- :happydance: go George for rolling
Good luck for today Joshua, and make mammy proud whatever happens :flower:

Milos- love milo's haircut, cutie
:hugs: hooe you feel better soon :flower:

Heyy - lovely video lol. I wish Aaron would fall asleep where ever he was but he's into fighting sleep at the moment:dohh:
Yeah that's our kettles but I like the stainless steel type

Inge & Wiggler- :baby::cloud9: congratulations

Mummy- I bet eilidh's doc will be impressed with her crawling:

Brandi - great bargain

Well Aaron broke his heart when we were at the dogs :cry: he kept crawling to the door and crying mama mama :cry: so his sister took him out in his pram and he fell asleep in 5 mins, stirred about 10pm had another cry, had his bottle and went to sleep. When I got home his was stone out so I carried him ti bed and he woke at 6.30pm and so happy to see us again:cloud9: next time I'm getting me mam to babysit as I can't see him crying like that again:nope:

The dogs was great fun, I won 2 pots and 2 races so I think I didn't lose any money :shrug::happydance:

Been to church this morning, didn't understand a word but Aaron loved it again clapping and bouncing. I've got to go to church Wednesday night on my own for the baptism course :wacko: I hope he doesn't ask me any questions or test me at the end:nope::shrug:

Anyone heard of Freecycle? It's a group that offers items for free rather than throwing them out. GREAT site. I posted on there that there were a few things that I needed (I didn't post everything), and someone offered me a TV Unit, microwave and someone else offered me a brand new Ikea queen-sized bed frame (no mattress)!

I'm so glad that there are people out there who are so generous. This will help me save A LOT of money.

Awwww, sorry he was so upset, harvey. He's gonna be a Mama's Boy!

Harvey- :hugs: He'll be fine, hon- sometimes at this age they just go through that when left, so most likely he would have done that for your mom, too- Great job on breaking even!

I LOVE that site- just got the girls a Vera Bradly backpack and lunch tote from one of my freecycle buddies :happydance:

The girls only slept til 4 :wacko: but they slept through again- so I guess better? Doesn't make for a happy mommy to be up that early, to be sure! And hubby needs to figure our I just don't have it in me at 4 AM to be a little effing ray of sunshine and to shut the hell up and leave me alone :growlmad: I spend a grand total of 10-15 minutes with him in the early mornings when the girls get up- I then spend the next 4-6 hours FUMING and trying to calm down before he decides to get back up and grace us with his presence. Is it too early to start drinking? :wine: :drunk: :rofl:

For the non- facebookers- New has posted this message:

"I can't send individual texts because my phone won't let me but joshua has won his kata comp and is bringing home the gold medal! he is just about to enter the sparring comp now!"

GO JOSHUA! :ninja:

:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: go Joshua, new will be a very proud mammy! Let's hope he wins the next too :thumbup:

Heyy- not sure if you saw aarons scan pic but I put it on earlier (MIL still can't make out his feet, head etc:dohh:)
Men :growlmad: they should know better messing with a tired mammy at that time in the morning lol

:happydance: on the bargains Girls:winkwink:

Harvey- I totally see it! He looks like he's doing a jack-knife dive, for sure! Was he breech?

I am so tired this morning that I fell asleep while lying on the living room rug with the girls climbing all over me :sleep: :wacko: So I'm onto my second cup of tea :coffee: and made myself some breakfast :munch: and no more lounging for me today :nope: I'll just conk back out :sleep: in fact, I'm drifty just sitting here, this may be a jumping jacks kind of morning :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->