Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Brandi - Wow, thats a brilliant bargain!!! :happydance:

Well done Joshua!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Harvey - :hugs:

https://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4892/025nz.jpg
Look how much darker it is :happydance:

Must stop POAS :rofl:

:happydance: :ninja: GO JOSHUA!!!!

Harvey, I can make out his scan pic, I had enough pratice with them:haha: He's absolutely adorable hun:cloud9: I agree with heyy too hun, he's right at the age of separation anxiety and likely would've been like that with your mam too:hugs:bHell Eilidhs like that with hubby sometimes:dohh: Wtg breaking even:thumbup:

Heyy:hugs: I did an all nighter too, little miss kept spiking a fever and shes a snot monster :sick: I totally sympathise! Great find on freecycle:happydance:

Milos:hugs: Hope you and Ava feel better quick, is your OH looking after you both?:hugs:

Brandi, great bargains:thumbup:

Ruaridhs being awful this morning, just freaking out over everything and being so mean :( He keeps telling Maddi to go bite me:wacko:

Wiggler, I totally see that :bfp:

Harvey- I totally see it! He looks like he's doing a jack-knife dive, for sure! Was he breech?
I am so tired this morning that I fell asleep while lying on the living room rug with the girls climbing all over me :sleep: :wacko: So I'm onto my second cup of tea :coffee: and made myself some breakfast :munch: and no more lounging for me today :nope: I'll just conk back out :sleep: in fact, I'm drifty just sitting here, this may be a jumping jacks kind of morning :loopy:

:nope: Aaron was head down from about 32 weeks lol. He looks like a skinny old man, I prefer the black and White scans with a lovely chubby baby :baby:

Can you not put the air con on cold to wake you up a little? :hugs: let's hope you get a good kip
tonight!

Hubby's came home from the bar ill with a cold coming on as he says he feels rough, join the club
mate :growlmad: I'm sneezing, headache, earache and just want a nap but do I get a lie down :nope: :grr: MEN!

Harvey:hugs: Sorry he's got man flu:dohh: They always seem to get it just as you get ill too and of course its much worse for men!:hugs:

Harvey:hugs: Sorry he's got man flu:dohh: They always seem to get it just as you get ill too and of course its much worse for men!:hugs:

Honestly he gets man flu often which doesn't turn into anything cos he says he takes a cold capsule which stops it :dohh: he hasn't got a clue, he probably has a hangover :winkwink::haha:

I told him I feel rough too but I can't just go to bed, so he said but he has work tomorrow :shrug: ermmm like looking after an energetic 9 month isn't hard work :grr: (and he's screeching at high pitch :wacko:)

Makes me think have I got one too, I think I may drink loads if water, just in case :winkwink::haha:

What games can you entertain a 9 month old when their toys don't seem to interest them for long :shrug: can he draw with baby crayons or something like that? (not sure what's safe pen/crayon wise for babies to play with)

Stick with crayons, they are non-toxic, and they make "chubby" ones for tots- but have him sit in your lap, directly supervised, and put them UP when you're done- also, be prepared that if you start him on drawing he will bee line to every pen pencil piece of chalk lying around that he can find! :wacko:
Do you sort his toys with him? get a basket or small bucket and tell him you're going to find all his toys that are yellow, then circles, then soft, etc- mix it up daily- right now it's just entertainment, but it lays the foot work for early learning :)

We don't have A/C (Which you will hear about in great moany detail once summer hits and it's 110F in my apartment :wacko: ) Pacing and tea usually does the trick.

Babas BOTH fell asleep while eating breakfast! This new napping schedule of theirs is kickin their butts! lol it's actually WAY too early for them to be sleeping, but they got up at dark o'clock again, so what's a mama to do? :shrug:

Sorry your hubby has man flu- :dohh:

It walks again!

https://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/sammum13/fcdb5855.mp4

Harvey, I agree with sticking to non toxic crayons:thumbup: Sorry about the hangover and lots of man flu:dohh::hugs: Lots of water, :coffee: and buttons!

Heyy, I could'nt do 110 degrees with no AC:nope:

24:happydance: Very cute!!!

And now.... https://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/sammum13/bedc595a.mp4

harvey- glad you didn't lose any money. poor Aaron crying :hugs: last night when i got home Ava woke up crying, she saw me and started calling for me. i picked her up and she instantly stopped crying and laid her head on my shoulder. but i was so sick myself i had to give her back to OH so i can try to get sleep. i kept hearing her moaning with him :cry:

brandi- glad to hear you're getting some of the stuff you need :thumbup:

heyy- sorry the girls woke up at 4 :hugs: hoping for atleast 5 for you guys tomorrow :flower:

new- wtg Joshua :dance:

24- yay Sam! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"