Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I just written a complaint letter to Tesco because of their Tesco Value baby wipes (senstive!) Sensitive my butt! Leo has 3 big red bleeding patches of skin on his bum from 3 days use! Its no our nappys/washing powder or anything else. The wipes is the only thing wev changed. Iv used them on my face and they sting :growlmad: No idea how they are sensitive

Go Sam :happydance: Leo rushes around everywhere now. You'll be on your feet chasing him around now :haha:

Aww poor Leo :( We use the Tesco value ones as they are the only ones that don't set Bethany off.

Made pasta for dinner and madam loved it, she has just eaten the most she has ever had in one sitting! Its nearly all gone! :happydance:

Iv tried loads of different ones sensitive and regular and hes always fine. Iv just looked up reviews and it does seem that some people do get bad reactions to them :shrug:
Had a good day today. Leo covered the house in sausage roll :haha: and Iv been busy rushing round cleaning :wacko:

:hugs: Evening all, not been on for a while, can't get on the net at work & have been busy at home just the usual stuff really!

Wow 24 look at him go amazing!

Well done to Joshua on his Karate New :happydance:

Sorry about Leo's poor botty Inge x

Bit down about money here :nope: have no choice but to replace the boiler & we have no money after replacing the washing machine last month, gonna have to put it on the (what we thought was 0% apr credit card but it's not 0% apr so it's gonna take us ages to pay off :dohh:

No doubt my tax credits will be stopped soon as everyone elses weem to be :dohh:

Can't do overtime like i used to it's just hard to fit it in & morning childcare etc so what the hell am i supposed to do :shrug: My best i suppose :shrug:

Will try catch up now oh *mummy* have posted Freja's letter & Eilidh's card i hope they get to you in time x

Aww no! Poor Leo :cry:

GO SAM! Wow, hon- he's not just walking, he;s RUNNING!

Wiggler- YES, there is a line, NO you don't need to test again today! POAS once a day to feed your :bfp: addiction! :rofl:

New- can't wait to hear all about Joshua's competition- hoping you got pictures :thumbup:

I managed an hour and a half nap, which is good for me but unfortunately means another day not seeing hubby except for "Hi, Bye" :dohh:

Charlotte took her first official step for daddy while I was sleeping- I would be sad I missed it if I wasn't so happy for him! He's been lamenting since well before they were born that he will most likely miss all of those types of milestones- so he is on the moon right now! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Awww only once a day? :cry: I have been testing 2-3+ times a day :rofl: Only twice today though. My bedroom looks like a preggo test graveyard, preggo test trips and cases everywhere, I can't bring myself to throw them out yet, I keep instecting them all :rofl:

Sorry about Leos bottom :(

Wiggler, think its time to book in at the docs:thumbup: Wtg Bethany eating all that pasta (and pesto?)

Wud:hugs: Sorry to hear about the money problems:hugs: I'm sure it'll work out in the end. Not sure how tax credits work, but I hope they dont stop for you!

Heyy, glad you got:sleep: shame about not seeing hubby though, will you get to tomorrow? Yay for first steps:happydance:

We had Eilidh walk across the room with her walker earlier:cloud9: Got a nap too:happydance:

Milos, hope you're feeling a little better:hugs:

I am going to book in at my next appointment in 2ish weeks, but going to ring the docs tomorrow to double check my meds are safe.

The pasta was spiral pasta, tinned tomatoes, dried herbs, 3 cloves of garlic, almost a whole small pot of cream cheese, then once all mixed up, a bit of gouda and cheddar grated on top then under the grill til gooey :cloud9:

WTG Eilidh!!!!

No preggy symptoms as of yet, apart from being a bit off food :(

:hi: thanks ladies!! Proud mummy here :cloud9: he brought home a gold medal in kata. Although ermm got disqualified in sparring :blush: lol Though we have it on film it was a perfectly legal move, back fist to the side of the head, and a very good one it was too :haha: we think there was a bit of politics going on because our club cleaned up the medals in kata, just seriously wiped the floor with their standard (will get some footage this week) - and so come sparring, 3 of our clubs kids were disqualified, and another with 2 warnings, all for legal moves!! yet other kids were performing illegal moves and getting a 'private warning' so no points lost :shrug: the other kids were petrified our standard was sooo sharp and technical they paniced (the kids0 and most cried :dohh: doesnt help all the kids we were up against when disqualifed were all students of the ref :shrug: never mind was an awesome day as a club we brought back over 10 medals, 6 i think golds!! then we went for a meal after :cloud9:

wiggler- i had really bad food aversions in the beginning of Ava's pregnancy. i didn't want to eat anything!

mummy- feeling better :thumbup: haven't eaten much. but just kinda nervous if i eat too much. i got sick a total of 5 times :dohh: yay for Eilidh in her walker :happydance:

Sorry Joshua was disqualified. :hugs: But YAY for the gold!!!!

Joshua was a bit miffed, but it was made a little better when hanna got the warnings right after, then another lad got disqualified after that, then another and then one of his instructors got disqualified in the adult round, though he did a legal move, it did go wrong and the other guy has gone home with a proper awesome black eye! woops! Joshua has gone from being the disqualified one, to 'oh they just wanted rid of the best' ha ha Only our club got disqualified though :shrug: despite our instructor getting kicked in the balls (illegal!) and gawd knows how many people doing face punches, not to our kids though but just throughout the day there were loads and they were just getting private warnings which doesnt lose them a point or nothing :shrug: never mind had an awesome day.

I did read everything but i was fighting a fussy baby and forget everything so either hmm wait for harvey to recap for me or i go back and read it all again :rofl:

Thats really bad, seems like a lot of discrimination against your group :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"