Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I dont think it was intentional, i am not lying when i say whenever one of our kids went on to do kata the crowd started whispers of 'oohhs' etc and quickly people were saying wow he's good, she's good etc It was amazing to be stood there and able to say he's mine, or our group :cloud9: and I think whats happened is the ref has judged them a lot stricter because their standards were a lot higher :shrug: I hope this is all it was!

Joshua was a bit miffed, but it was made a little better when hanna got the warnings right after, then another lad got disqualified after that, then another and then one of his instructors got disqualified in the adult round, though he did a legal move, it did go wrong and the other guy has gone home with a proper awesome black eye! woops! Joshua has gone from being the disqualified one, to 'oh they just wanted rid of the best' ha ha Only our club got disqualified though :shrug: despite our instructor getting kicked in the balls (illegal!) and gawd knows how many people doing face punches, not to our kids though but just throughout the day there were loads and they were just getting private warnings which doesnt lose them a point or nothing :shrug: never mind had an awesome day.

I did read everything but i was fighting a fussy baby and forget everything so either hmm wait for harvey to recap for me or i go back and read it all again :rofl:

Way to go Joshua :happydance:

Homework :ignore:

Johshua- Way to go on the GOLD!!!

Gold-Medal.jpg

My poor babas have been crying and fussing all day :cry: they've been up since 4AM and have slept less than an hour divided over two naps :nope: they are so tired they are just besides themselves- we've tried cuddles, walks, playtime, favorite snacks, bottles, tylenol, baby einstein- NOTHING DOING :nope: and to top it off my house is BEYOND a wreck, no one helps they just leave huge disgusting messes everywhere :sick: I discovered today that hubby spilt jelly, baby formula and beer last night. I know this because he "wiped" each one up.with the same sponge and never rinsed it :sick: My mom came over to pick up Bethy at the time I was loosingit, and I had a minor breakdown infront of my mother. Instead of doing what ANY OTHER MOTHER ON THE PLANET would do and offer to help? She asked she needs to take the girls for awhile so I can get things done. Ummmmmmmm? NO? She's NEVER TAKEN THEM, she can't mix formula to save her life, she puts their diapers on them backwards (Really? mother? Because you haven't seen a diaper before?) And last time we were up Charlotte fell and bonked her head, my mother stood there and started CRYING instead of going to the baby! NO you're not TAKING them! When I pointed this out, slightly nicer but not much, she said "I just want to make sure you're not going to huck one of them off the balcony" :shock: :growlmad: I'm CRYING FFS! Not threatening homicide! OMG it was all I could do to not tell her to GTFO of my house :growlmad:

aww please harvey.... I I I I had a long day lol

George was amazing!! He just did what he needed to do. Got up at 6am and didnt make a fuss, got to my friends and he took a short BF then we set off at 7.30am he just sat in his car seat fell asleep about 8.15/30am and slept until we arrived then about an hour or so later. Then sat in his pram while we sorting out changing and licences etc, then had some weetabix. Then sat on my knee while we were waiting forit to start, it started about 11am and he fell asleep at the start, slept in his pram until anout 1.20pm, woke, had a BF and a sandwich then sat on my knee the rest of the day eating snacks lol, we left at 6pm he snoozed in the car until we got to the restaurant at 7pm, then ate a meal and sat in the highcahir as good as gold while we ate, then snoozed in the car back to the house, got in about 10pm and he has had a BF and gone to bed :happydance: Amazing!!! Everyone commented how easy going and good he was!!

Oh hun :hugs: If I lived closer I would be round yours right now to help :hugs: I really hope they sleep really well tonight and you get some rest :hugs: You really are superwoman! And make sure you kick your hubby's arse out of bed first thing in the morning! It doesn't matter that he works, you NEED a rest! x x x

:hugs: :hugs: Heyy! :dohh: your mother yikes!! Sorry hun but so not what you need! Could the girls be coming down with something have any of you had a bug? Hope they are ok hun and they get back to a sleeping routine xxxx

I only took 1 photo because well he was moving too fast :rofl: and his instructor has it all on HD film so I may be able to get some stills off that :thumbup: His instructor also has a photo of Joshua with the chief instructor there so I will get a copy of that this week too, and they'll also have a group photo taken for the news paper this week :thumbup: so will maybe get a decent photo for you sometime this week :haha: And his medal :cloud9: and a photo of george I found ont he camera from the other day - I dont think he looks impressed :shrug: :haha:

Attachments

• SDC11217.jpg
    SDC11217.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • SDC11220.jpg
    SDC11220.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 2
  • SDC11216.jpg
    SDC11216.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
Well done George and way to go Joshua! xx

Eek, George looks very angry in that piccy :rofl: Bless him! x x x

Thank you guys- :hugs: I don't know if they are teething more, coming down with something or just WAYY over tired- but any way you slice it, it's not fun! :nope: I don't even get extra snuggles out of it, they won't be held :cry:
My plan is to feed them dinner at 5 and bedtime at 6 (an hour early) and I'll go to bed shortly afer, so that if they get up at 3 I can handle it! :wacko:

Are you sure your mother raised children, heyy? I can't believe those comments! If I had the money, I'd hop on the first plane to California and send you on your way to cold Canada for a break.

:happydance: Well done Joshua and George!! Boo to the biased ref though:nope: George looks mad:haha::cloud9:

Heyy:hugs::hugs: Sorry your mom is being like that. Hope you get rest to recharge:hugs:

Wiggler that pasta sounds yummy!

Harvey, be nice to new:coffee::haha:

I am so fucking angry right now its unreal. Dylan keeps crying in his sleep cos of THEM and THEY post photos of their happy baby all over a friends wall where I can see! my baby needs to see a child psycologist cos of them. :cry:

:happydance: Well done Joshua and George!! Boo to the biased ref though:nope: George looks mad:haha::cloud9:

Heyy:hugs::hugs: Sorry your mom is being like that. Hope you get rest to recharge:hugs:

Wiggler that pasta sounds yummy!

Harvey, be nice to new:coffee::haha:

Ok :blush: here it goes

Wiggler is :devil: & :gun:

Heyy is :sleep:

Mummy is :munch:

New you are :cloud9:

Brandi is :coffee:

I am :wacko:

I am a bit more than :growlmad:. Dylan has been crying in his sleep most of the night. I am at the point where I wish painful deaths on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->