Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Awww hun, going back to work was what threw george's sleeping way off, but he did settle back down hun :hugs: Are you feeling any better about being back at work yet?

In short, no! :haha: I'm so tired and getting no sleep which doesn't help! xx

:hugs: its not nice. I really hate my work since going back, the new management are not helping but my desire to be there is gone too I just want to be with George so thats not helping!!!

New & 24/7- :hugs: I'll be joining your club soon :cry: but thankfully it'll only be for 2 days, but I don't want to spend any days away from Aaron :cry::flower:

New- George is so not happy with that towel lol. I've got Aaron one for the baths but we haven't used it yet, I think his has a shark on it

Milos- :hi:

Wiggler- :happydance: for happy moods!

I'm having a lazy day, might wash my hair and go for a walk to the park in the new estate along the road and let Aaron swing for England :cloud9:

I am sad to say it is 4 :30 in the morning here and the girls and I have been up for over an hour :cry: There was NO convincing them back to sleep :nope: and I pushed them through last night and didn't put them down til 6:45! :dohh: My day is going to be HELL :devil: oh yes, and to top it all off, I woke with a nasty cold :cry: :sad2:

I am sad to say it is 4 :30 in the morning here and the girls and I have been up for over an hour :cry: There was NO convincing them back to sleep :nope: and I pushed them through last night and didn't put them down til 6:45! :dohh: My day is going to be HELL :devil: oh yes, and to top it all off, I woke with a nasty cold :cry: :sad2:

:hugs: heyy. Can any if your older kids help and give you an hour? Or your lazy arse hubby who's probably in bed before work :winkwink:

When the girls want to get up during the night would keeping them in a dark room with no activity make them go back to sleep? (may take a while but better than starting your day at a godly hour). If Aaron wakes I either put him in our bed or go in the spare room, either way he gets board and goes back to sleep

Rant all you like today Hun :flower:

They are in a very dark room- and they woke up around 3- I "ignored" them til 3:30, hoping they would go back to sleep- but they get each other all wound up :wacko: a couple of mornings we have separated them early enough (One awake whisked off to the living room before waking er sister) but A- it was a total fluke the day hubby got up with one :roll: B. you have to be quick as lightening to pull it off, as they co-sleep in the same crib and C. I think it's counter-productive as I am wanting to train them to go the frick back to sleep when they wake up that early- I think taking them out of the room and playing with them just teaches them if they get up early they get alone time with mommy or daddy :wacko:

Can't wait for my local Chinese to open- My favorite cold cure is Hot and Sour soup- I call it in and tell them I'm sick and she says "I make HOT HOT for you!" And BOY is she not joking! I need it though- this cold can go the hell away!

I may conscript Bethy and the boyfriend later if I need to- luckily I pretty much stuck with my plan of going to bed early (9) and got a fair amount of sleep- AND hubby doesn't leave til after one today so we can hopefully go on our "coffee and a drive" outing and get them to sleep in the car- Maybe we'll go on an extra long drive... Hmmmm

We just had a 4.3 earthquake- not enough to knock anything down- or even wake up the rest of the house, but enough to make me sick to my stomach!

Maybe separating them might let them sleep better, especially when the other wakes:dohh:

Earthquake :Argh: I don't like the sound if them. I heard about the tornados recently which destroyed loads of home!

Enjoy your drive and coffee:thumbup: and definately get bethy n OH to help:winkwink::flower:

What are you doing for the girls birthday, any theme?

I hate this feeling- now I'll stress all day/week on earthquake preparedness and run through every worst case scenario in my head :wacko:

I've actually been working on their birthday ideas all morning (When not being shaken about- lol)
Not sure if you can follow this link?
https://pinterest.com/heyyady/1st-birthday-ideas/

Anyway- IF you can see it, this will make sense- lol
I'm not sure about the hungry caterpillar, but love the idea, may use that another year!
The girls will be wearing old fashioned pink smock front dresses- I like the real OLD FASHIONED birthday party ideas- Decorations will be balloons and streamers, maybe with some props like old toys and books (Which they have on their shelves) - Egg salad, potato salad, corndogs, fruit and cheese, cake- Pin the tail on the donkey- none of this overboard crap-

Harvey :rofl: at humping his leopard!!

Sorry to all ladies struggling with going back to work:hugs:

Wiggler, glad they're all in a good mood:hugs:

New, gorgeous pic, ouch at his bruise, Eilidhs permenantly got one on her forehead:dohh:

Heyy:hugs::hugs: Hope the soup works! Eek at the earthquake, there was a few when I lived in San Diego, Scary!!:hugs: Love the 1st birthday ideas:happydance:

Eilidh has cold and keeps biting me while she's feeding:wacko:

I've actually been working on their birthday ideas all morning (When not being shaken about- lol)
Not sure if you can follow this link?
https://pinterest.com/heyyady/1st-birthday-ideas/

Anyway- IF you can see it, this will make sense- lol
I'm not sure about the hungry caterpillar, but love the idea, may use that another year!
The girls will be wearing old fashioned pink smock front dresses- I like the real OLD FASHIONED birthday party ideas- Decorations will be balloons and streamers, maybe with some props like old toys and books (Which they have on their shelves) - Egg salad, potato salad, corndogs, fruit and cheese, cake- Pin the tail on the donkey- none of this overboard crap-

I love smock dresses on little girls :cloud9: great party ideas! The green caterpillar balloons are good idea:thumbup: or you can maybe make their first birthday more baby like and do caterpillars when they are 2?

I'm going to have to think of aarons soon :argh: I like traditional old fashioned English buffet, fireman Sam cake

Harvey :rofl: at humping his leopard!!

Eilidh has cold and keeps biting me while she's feeding:wacko:

Leopards been his bitch since he was 7 weeks old :blush:

:hugs: eilidh, ouch at biting :flower:

My sniffles turned into cold today, and aarons gave it to hubby too lol

I'm going to have my prawn mayo baguettes for tea before my taste buds go, ive run out of buttons so I Might lose a few pounds with this cold :winkwink::happydance:

:rofl: Thats a very long relationship in dog years!! Sorry about your cold hun:hugs: Hope you get your prawns while you can still taste them:hugs: Buttons can wait till you can taste again:coffee:

:hi: y'all!!!

Awww sorry Eilidh has a cold hun, ouch at biting!!! :wacko: *touch wood* but we not had biting going on here... I must say i was nervous when they all started poppin gup! Clever little babies really lol

Heyy so so sorry you started so early, girlies go back to sleeping through!!!! Those birthday ideas are awesome hun, I do like the baby jar theme for their 1st, and catepillar for their 2nd :thumbup: Scary you have real life earthquakes, I dont think we'll ever understand them here, to us they something that happen on TV if you know what I mean :wacko: :hugs: hun xxxx

Harvey sorry you have the lurgy too, enjoy your prawn sandwich :sick: lolol though buttons are ok any time surely??? lol

:hi: y'all!!!

Awww sorry Eilidh has a cold hun, ouch at biting!!! :wacko: *touch wood* but we not had biting going on here... I must say i was nervous when they all started poppin gup! Clever little babies really lol

Heyy so so sorry you started so early, girlies go back to sleeping through!!!! Those birthday ideas are awesome hun, I do like the baby jar theme for their 1st, and catepillar for their 2nd :thumbup: Scary you have real life earthquakes, I dont think we'll ever understand them here, to us they something that happen on TV if you know what I mean :wacko: :hugs: hun xxxx

Harvey sorry you have the lurgy too, enjoy your prawn sandwich :sick: lolol though buttons are ok any time surely??? lol

When my taste buds go with a cold I don't enjoy my chocolate :nope: so just don't bother and lose some weight :happydance:

How's George today? Is Joshua like a Cheshire cat :winkwink:

George is well thanks :thumbup: Enjoedy some daddy time today :cloud9: Hows is Aaron? Hows his batteries been running today lol xxx

Joshua was really not happy today and I noticed he kept hiding his medal as if he didnt want to take it to school to show, he also kept making comments that he cant be that good if he got disqualified etc... BUT he was so tired, long day, late night, early rise I really went OTT on the medal and how good he was and told him to take it to show off, plus one of his friends from school got bronze in another category so he'd take his medal... in the end he took it. I think he was embarrassed incase people asked about sparring and he had to say he was disqualified, but he came out of school wearing his medal and had a huge smile and was so proud of himself. I didnt ask at all if sparring got mention I just sort said 'where is my gold medal kata champion' and stuff... he in a much better mood now :happydance: although when he got home he put the medal on his trophy and said ' right medal this is your home so I need to buck my ideas up and get my new kata right so i bring this trophy back home in 2 weeks after the competition' :cloud9: bless him!!!

George is well thanks :thumbup: Enjoedy some daddy time today :cloud9: Hows is Aaron? Hows his batteries been running today lol xxx

Joshua was really not happy today and I noticed he kept hiding his medal as if he didnt want to take it to school to show, he also kept making comments that he cant be that good if he got disqualified etc... BUT he was so tired, long day, late night, early rise I really went OTT on the medal and how good he was and told him to take it to show off, plus one of his friends from school got bronze in another category so he'd take his medal... in the end he took it. I think he was embarrassed incase people asked about sparring and he had to say he was disqualified, but he came out of school wearing his medal and had a huge smile and was so proud of himself. I didnt ask at all if sparring got mention I just sort said 'where is my gold medal kata champion' and stuff... he in a much better mood now :happydance: although when he got home he put the medal
on his trophy and said ' right medal this is your home so I need to buck my
ideas up and get my new kata right so i bring this trophy back home in 2
weeks after the competition' :cloud9: bless him!!!

Ahh he sounds so sweet! I bet he brings that trophy home too :thumbup:
My nephew is quite reserved when he wins football trophies, maybe they think they'll get stick from jealous people :shrug: or just don't want to brag, which is a nice thing in a child:winkwink:

Aarons batteries don't slow down with a cold :wacko: he's :sleep: now for a nap but has fought it all afternoon :dohh:

The weather is gorgeous here but nippy, so I might take him out with Harvey when he wakes then he's having a splish splash with mama duck (no that's not me lol) then pjs, bottle n bed (that's my plan anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->