Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Harvey :rofl:You did good!

New, there you go hun, homework done:happydance:

Wiggler:hugs:

Ever since that stupid photo appeared on my news feed I can't stop crying, their child will never go through what they put my little boy through. I hate them so much

Ever since that stupid photo appeared on my news feed I can't stop crying, their child will never go through what they put my little boy through. I hate them so much

:hugs: Hun you've got to put the past behind you or it will drive you crazy! can't you block any contact/info from the crazys? Once you left that flat you should close all contact and move on for the kids sake. Dylan is making great progress, hopefully his bad dreams will cease but you've got to prevent the past from continuing to affect your life however hard that may be :flower:

I have tried to put it behind me, but Dylan is really acting out recently, he shouts "stop banging" and stuff like that in his sleep, he is really affected by it. His behaviour during the day is awful too, and cos of THEM he is terrified of loud noise. ATM I just feel like they broke my baby boy. He spends most of the days crying/tantruming, and a lot of the night crying/shouting in his sleep :(

I have tried to put it behind me, but Dylan is really acting out recently, he shouts "stop banging" and stuff like that in his sleep, he is really affected by it. His behaviour during the day is awful too, and cos of THEM he is terrified of loud noise. ATM I just feel like they broke my baby boy. He spends most of the days crying/tantruming, and a lot of the night crying/shouting in his sleep :(

:hugs: that must be so awful to see:flower: but keep working with him and he will move on and hopefully be a care free little boy again with your help :winkwink::hugs: but remember not to refer to them in his presence.

With regards to the crazy nut downstairs, can you not make a game of it or tell Dylan it's for another reason and not him:shrug: not sure what to suggest on that one:wacko:

We never talk about THEM in his presence. In a lot of ways he is improving but at the same time he is getting worse if you get me?

Whn the git downstaurs went beserk the oher morning Dylan never knew luckily, I gave him my iphone that morning to watch train viddies so he was engrossed and couldnt hear, me and OH could though :(

When they bang we tell him what we did in the old place, that its my mums dog called bear. we say "oh no, bears being noisy" :haha: I don't think he believes though. x x x

Oh wiggler hun :(:hugs: He will get past this hun and getting him the help will definately hasten the process:hugs:

My son will not stop sticking his naked bum in Maddis face:dohh::dohh: Poor dog looks horrified :rofl:

We never talk about THEM in his presence. In a lot of ways he is improving but at the same time he is getting worse if you get me?

Whn the git downstaurs went beserk the oher morning Dylan never knew luckily, I gave him my iphone that morning to watch train viddies so he was engrossed and couldnt hear, me and OH could though :(

When they bang we tell him what we did in the old place, that its my mums dog called bear. we say "oh no, bears being noisy" :haha: I don't think he believes though. x x x

Your doing everything great, so keep going and he will change:flower:

Oh wiggler hun :(:hugs: He will get past this hun and getting him the help will definately hasten the process:hugs:

My son will not stop sticking his naked bum in Maddis face:dohh::dohh: Poor dog looks horrified :rofl:

:rofl: poor maddi :haha:

Harvey was happy last night and wouldn't stop humping his stuffed toy leopard (Aaron cant see that tho it's in another room) then coming and giving Aaron kisses non stop, Aaron thought it was hilarious :wacko:

Morning!

Dylan woke up in a good mood this morning, me and OH woke up at 5am wondering why Dylan hadn't woke us and we found him in the bathroom sat on the floor :rofl: And as a result of him not waking up unhappy Bethany slept til 6.45am!!!! :happydance:

Both kids are in a lovely mood this morning, but Dylans awful cough is still there. Going to try to get monkey a drs appointment for that cough and for his referal, but with the awful new system at the doctors god knows when the appointment will be!

Bethany is trying to clap!!!! She isn't doing very well, but she is finally trying :happydance:

'mam, seriously! Im in a towel with sewn in eyes and a flipping fin!! Do you HAVE to point a camera at me'

:rofl:

Attachments

• SDC11227.jpg
    SDC11227.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Morning ladies!!!

Harvey awesome homework hun A+ for that!! :hugs:

George head butted his gumball toy today :dohh: He just missed his bloody eye and has a right old bump on his forehead lol

Wiggler sorry Dylan is experiencing this but positive focus and he will get over it xxxxx

How is everyone this morning?

yay hi 24, are you ona day off hun???

lol wiggler thats one of his best daddy poses!! lol

No work tonight! :(

Sleeping here since I went back to work is just horrendous! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members