Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Urgh, I feel rough today, kids are in a lovely mood though. I like cheese again, eating OH's chili and garlic cheddar, its sooooo good. I have to eat it slowly though cos its so hot! :haha:

Aww bless him, least he isnt down in the dumps with his lurgy hun!! A walk sounds lovely, weather is cold here but looks nice, ideal brisk walking weather :thumbup:

George is just napping now, with half an eye open incase i try leaving his side :haha: then will feed Joshua and get him ready for karate ... no rest for the wicked no idea what I did so bad though pmsl We got 1 week now until the kata annual finals :wacko: will be training hard this week me thinks :thumbup:

Urgh, I feel rough today, kids are in a lovely mood though. I like cheese again, eating OH's chili and garlic cheddar, its sooooo good. I have to eat it slowly though cos its so hot! :haha:

Hun, :nope: i dont think you actually went off cheese... i think you just pigged out on too much of it in one day :haha:

I thought you wanted to lose weight before getting pregnant to spare your pelvis hun? lol Looks like you're going to have to lose weight WHILST pregnant now so stop eating cheese! lol

I have barely eaten all day, so thought I would treat myself :rofl: This cheese is so worth getting fat for though, I am actually in love! :rofl:

So I went to my consultation this morning and the doctor is in total support of it. He shaved a few hundred dollars off the total cost so now it's $5400 instead of $5800, and I put $200 down today. I'm tentatively booked in for August 8. If I haven't paid in full by then, it'll just be pushed ahead to a later date.

Harvey, lol no colds dont tend to slow them down:wacko: Then calpol can make em hyper on top of that:dohh: Enjoy your walk hun:flower:

New, he's such a good sport! Glad he's feeling more positive now:hugs: Yay for George enjoying daddy time:cloud9:

Wiggler do you just eat the cheese straight from the fridge? I always have to have cheese melted, otherwise :sick::wacko:

New hun there was a huge earthquake in lancashire about er 4? years ago, do you not remember it?

Found jeremy kyle on cable:happydance: :rofl::coffee:

Normal cheddar has to be melted, its minging otherwise, but most other cheeses I can eat on its own. That chili cheese of OH's would be perfect melted onto beans on toast :cloud9:

YAY for Jeremy Kyle!!! :happydance:

Mmmm cheesy beans:cloud9:

Jeremy Kyle is soooooo funny!

Brandi, wow thats quick!

Mmmm cheesy beans:cloud9:

Jeremy Kyle is soooooo funny!

Brandi, wow thats quick!

They could have booked me in for a few weeks from now if I could have paid in full today, lol. My health insurance doesn't cover it, unfortunately. If it did, I'd probably be waiting YEARS!

So I went to my consultation this morning and the doctor is in total support of it. He shaved a few hundred dollars off the total cost so now it's $5400 instead of $5800, and I put $200 down today. I'm tentatively booked in for August 8. If I haven't paid in full by then, it'll just be pushed ahead to a later date.

Hun at the risk of speaking out of turn, though you have shared your info with us - having you given this plenty of thought. Money isnt exactly growing on trees for you (or any of us) and you need to find and move to a safe place for you and your LOs, and setting up on your own as a single parent is not cheap - its hard bloody work and if your DH is still not workjing then he's not going to be able to help you much financially! The reversal op will still be available in 6 or 12 months time once you find your feet, its not like you are going to be in a position to afford another child as a single parent in the near furutre, plus you said you want to finish school this time so maybe it will take the temptation away from trying to get pregnant :shrug: sorry just think you need to put your priorities in the right order if things are so bad at home xxx

cheesey beans is lush though :haha:

OMG I am fuuuuuuming :growlmad:

Some fucking tosser (probably mr anger problems downstairs) has TAKEN our buggy, now OH has to go out and look for it, instead of spending this time with the kids. It's alright for them to leave their bikes,scooters,rollerblades and another neighbor to leave their buggy down there, someone has been dumping ours outside for weeks and now this! Its completely gone!

What do you mean dumping it outside hun? Dont you lock it up?

Brandi- Must say I agree with New, here- That was my first thought, too- If you continue to put $ up for a reversal then you aren't getting out of there as soon as you could- and you owe it to yourself and your kids you already have to live in a safe, happy place and be stable and secure before you think about having another baby.

Wiggler- Why would they take yours and leave everyone elses? :shrug:

I've thought about it. At $1000 a month, in theory, I will be able to afford it. Like I said, if I can't pay in full by the date, it'll just be pushed ahead. I'm only going to try between October and January, and if nothing, then I'll take a break. This will go around schooling (would give me due dates of July through September-ish). This way, I can plan to take that year off before going back for my second term, if need be. I might even, at that time, decide to wait until all of my schooling is done. Either way, the earlier the better chance of it being successful.

Has someone stolen it wiggler?:hugs: Thats awful! I defo keep mine inside, dont trust anyone:haha:

There is nowhere to lock it up, we keep finding it thrown out the back, I can't carry it up the stairs, its too heavy, so OH takes it down in the mornings and brings it up in the evenings.

OH has just come back up, it was dumped out back behind the cars :growlmad:

thats damm right rude wiggler :(

brandi a $1000 a month would go a long way to finding you a safer home before June, but your kids, you know whats best for them so all the best for the reversal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->