Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

So, you have what? The highest paying barista job in the world? I'm really lost here- how can you have a THOUSAND dollars a month to put up for a reversal AND put $ up to move out AND buy all the things you need AND living expenses in the mean time? Am I missing something here?

Going to sort out getting our shed cleared and the lock fixed so we can store it in there. This is getting really annoying now. x x x

Really? Does it matter to everyone else what I choose to do with my body, my life, my money? I have it figured out. I shouldn't HAVE to explain it to everyone and frankly, I'm getting quite sick and tired of being attacked for it.

I've been collecting items for the new house for free and even cheap which has freed up a lot of money. I also have taxes coming back in a few weeks and that'll be an extra $4000. Even if I put the reversal off, I couldn't get into anything more than subsidized housing right now anyway.

Honestly, quit trying to bring me down over it. I'm happy. I'm excited for it. I SHOULD NOT have to feel judged and attacked by people I consider friends.

I live off more than just my coffee shop job, and I lived quite well and easily without it too. The coffee shop job is extra income.

By posting here, we all share the most intimate parts of ourselves- and seek each others opinions and advice- we may not follow it, but we do seek it out. Take it or leave it, that is my opinion. And when you start getting the same opinion over and over again from different friends, it's time to stop and look at the big picture from a perspective that is not your own.

Heey is right, by posting our lives on the Internet as we do, we aren't always going to receive a positive response on our life style choices and we will all have things we disagree on, that's life! As friends, we give advice to help people make the right decisions, and for us it's move out and quick as possible and don't have the reversal, why? Because we care about you and the children and your safety, that's all!

I've looked, and I've considered, and I've worked it out. By posting about it, I'm not looking for opinions. I'm sharing in my excitement. If I wanted opinions about a situation, I'd ask for opinions. It's not something I'd go through with if I didn't know I couldn't afford it right now. I've put MANY things aside before in my life because I knew it was unattainable or unaffordable at that moment. I can afford it. If I couldn't, I wouldn't do it.

I'm out of here. Have fun you guys, and to those who share the same opinion but kept quiet, thanks. I at least appreciate that. I'll be on Facebook if you need me, but I'm not hanging around a place where "friends" judge and attack me for my choices. It's not like I'm choosing between whether my kids eat or have diapers, or which kid I get rid of. It' a friggin reversal for crying out loud.

Don't leave brandi, nobody is judging just trying to help, that's all anyone here ever tries to do!

Wiggler, sorry about the pram, what odd people you live with! :wacko: xx

Haha I know, I'm hoping for a nice lotto win so I can move into a nice detatched house with no neighbors for miles! :rofl: I suppose for that to happen I really should start playing the Lotto again :haha:

same x dont go :flower:
I had my first morning sickness today. I started at 8wks with Leo and lasted til 22wks so Im hoping its going to come and go early :thumbup: We needed to do a food shop, and whilst in Iceland I felt really sick, asked a worker if I could use the loo as it was an emergency but theyr not allowed to let anyone use it as theyr not insured:dohh: so I had to leg it fast as I could, just made it out the door and found my "emergency" sick bag. I looked so classy puking into a carrier bag in the alleyway:blush: We didnt get half the stuff we wanted and I spent £8 on sea-bands and theyv helped (not be sick since about 10am) and now Iv got a really annoying tugging in my boobs :wacko:

I always dream of winning the lottery too, but never actually play! :rofl:

Could you look for a second hand micro lite buggy? I have no idea if they are expensive or not, but they are super small and light for tube travelling. xx

I asked about the $$ coming from the barista job because you made it seem before like you needed that job to make up for what is lacking by your DH not working. I was a barista for 4 years and know how hard it was to make ends meet with only one kid! I STRUGGLED for 4 years, and at the end of which was a few thousand dollars in debt to my family for what I had to borrow here and there just to make it. I still feel like I am either missing something or I just got all the details wrong or mixed up that you have told us :shrug:

Sea bands never helped me- So glad they work for you! :hug: sorry you got sick in the alleyway :dohh:

We have a super light tiny buggy, but I rarely use it as it has no basket and the handles on it are too low and I end up hunched over pushing it :rofl: Should have the shed empty in a few weeks, then I don't have to worry about it being chucked out into the cold and rain :D

Sorry about morning sickness, it sucks :sick: I always end up on meds for hyperemesis, hope it doesnt linger and the sea bands (what are they?) work:hugs:

Brandi, you dont need to leave:flower: The trouble with internet is that its very difficult to communicate everything in the way you would face to face with friends. The details you've given are that between you and Mike you have one job, its natural to be confused and possibly jealous (we're all human!) that you have access to so much money. Nobody wants to belittle your excitement:hugs:

I always think I'm going to win the lottery too, I did win 10 pound once :smug: but not played in years lol.

Maddi had a run in with a pomeranian lol, it was wearing a dress!!:wacko: :rofl:

dog food?? Never let OH take Leo near a dog :dohh: Apparently Leo had his hand in the dry dog food at OHs friends house :dohh:
Sea Bands are little wristbands that have pressure points on the inside of your wrist that are supposed to relive morning sickness and any type of sickness :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->