Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Inge, Maddis my dog, she's an English bulldog, pretty sure she was eyeing up the much smaller pom for lunch:winkwink: (just kidding btw,she's just over friendly lol)

Sea bands sound a good idea:thumbup:

Really? Does it matter to everyone else what I choose to do with my body, my life, my money? I have it figured out. I shouldn't HAVE to explain it to everyone and frankly, I'm getting quite sick and tired of being attacked for it.

I've been collecting items for the new house for free and even cheap which has freed up a lot of money. I also have taxes coming back in a few weeks and that'll be an extra $4000. Even if I put the reversal off, I couldn't get into anything more than subsidized housing right now anyway.

Honestly, quit trying to bring me down over it. I'm happy. I'm excited for it. I SHOULD NOT have to feel judged and attacked by people I consider friends.

I dont see anyone attacking you brandi, just curious regarding the information you are providing . If you dont want people commenting or asking questions then don't put your personal information on here. I believe we are all here to support each other, and nobody wants to see you struggle following your separation, so please don't think we are attacking you:flower:

1. I have the job for two reasons: To supplement income, and to save...whether for a home, a reversal or school. Aside from this job, I have baby bonus and disability coming in. Mike also has EI. EI and Baby Bonus is enough for us to survive on and for me to be able to put money away.

2. A lot of the stuff I'm collecting for my house has been given to me cheap or free. This has freed up a lot of money for me to be able to put away towards the reversal.

3. I'm not neglectful, nor am I stupid. I wouldn't put the reversal before my kids' needs, EVER, so I don't appreciate being treated like that's what I'm doing. Right now, it IS affordable for me to put money away. I COULD put more than $1000 a month away, but $1000 is my limit. I'll be making a bigger dent in the cost of the reversal when my taxes come in anyway. If in a months time I move and see that $1000 is no longer affordable, like I said before, I'd push the reversal ahead. I'd adjust how much money I put down each month and push the surgery ahead. If I can't put ANYTHING down anymore, then so be it. I'll keep the money already down in there and push it ahead until I can afford the rest of it.

I would NEVER EVER EVER put the reversal ahead of my kids' needs. I may seem selfish to you, but I'm far from it. I'm not like my asshole husband who blows his money on music. If I want something, but my kids NEED something, their NEED ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS comes first and that will NEVER change.

I'm too pissed off to be here right now. I trusted you guys, and now there are a few of you that I'm not so sure about anymore. All I've ever felt was judgement from you over this reversal. I appreciate the concern over the abuse, but I'm dealing with that and a reversal will, in no way, jeopardize us getting out of here. If it would, I wouldn't do it.

Again, I'm not neglectful, nor am I stupid, and I sure as HELL don't appreciate being treated that way. I get enough of that from the asshole I live with. I don't need it here too.

I'll come back when I'm not so pissed off.

So what's everyone up to tonight? I've got :iron: :dohh: then I'm going to have my prawn sarnie and a :coffee: when aarons batteries get to 0% :shrug:

Mummy- I bet maddi's lunch looking inviting :haha:

Heyy- did bethy & her OH give you a break?

:hi: milos, what you up to today?

New- how did karate go?

Inge - :hugs:On the sickness

Got to go Aaron needs changing for bed:wacko:

Brandi - :hugs:

Ahem... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::smug::smug::smug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg560/scaled.php?server=560&filename=img05661i.jpg&res=medium

The damn thing finally admitted defeat :haha: I was getting worried, especially when the other tests were almost negative all day

Harvey, I got to go make lunch, does that count:shrug: I think we trying an eggplants parmesan (spelt completely wrong no doubt:dohh:) Enjoy your :coffee: Maybe you could be nice and do new's :iron: :rofl:

Wiggler:happydance::hugs:

harvey - :wave: OH's first day back on 2nd shift. not much going on around here :nope: been feeling pretty depressed the past few days :shrug: hope Aaron goes to sleep for you :)

oh yes yes yes please do my ironing harvey I will loves you forever - I pay in buttons :smug:

brandi Im not going to apologise for my post, but I am sorry that you took it in any manner than it was intended. As said a few times, we can only pass comment on what is posted and you said when you were looking into child minding you NEEDED money because your lazy ass husband would not get our of bed and get a job and would take what you could, hence settling for the coffee house job over child minding because it happened first. I can not be blamed for assuming there that income was needed, and with a move needed, and imminent it seemed like the reversal was taking all focus. I wont hide the fact either I was concern that your DH has been emotionally and physically abusive to you in the past and yes I was concerned that a reversal may ignite fury with him and put you in danger yet again, and that therefore means the kids too. However, we can only make judgements on what information you tell us, and if thats not the complete picture than so be it (not that im wanting an indepth life story lol). Anyways, seems you have already gone so probably am speaking to myself lolol but when you come back it'll be here for you! You are very fortunate if you can live off the state and hold a job to save for luxaries, so yes mummy is right maybe jealousy pays a part because I know here you cant live off the state and work, its one or the other, and quite frankly neither would pay enough to save like that :shrug:

Way cool on the pregnancy test wiggler!!! Hope you get the shed sorted pronta, thats was really cruel of someone to do that to your pram, seriously some people have no shame :wacko:

Brandi - :hugs:

Ahem... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::smug::smug::smug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg560/scaled.php?server=560&filename=img05661i.jpg&res=medium

The damn thing finally admitted defeat :haha: I was getting worried, especially when the other tests were almost negative all day

Congratulations :wohoo: are you finding out the sex?

Hell yes, Madam kept her legs firmly closed at her 20 week week scan so I couldn't find out and OH said no to a private scan, I hated not knowing. I will deffo be finding out this time even if I have to go to every private scan place in the country! :rofl:

oooooooooooooo harvey touchy subject lol i remember a certain miss bethany REFUSING to give a flash lol poor wiggler was bursting to know :hugs:

Haha she was showing her stubborn side early, I should have known it was a sign of how things would be, she is still as stubborn as she was then :rofl:

and george is still as lazy :rofl:

though do you remember the scan where his leg looked totally weird jointed round his head, other out straight? wonder if thats whats up with his hip now?? :shrug:

Yea I remember that, I hope its something that can be easily treated :hugs:

Must make sure the flat is 100% free of anything preggy related by Wednesday when my mum comes round, I really want to tell her, but she has such a big gob! She rings me to tell me what my grandparents have had for dinner :rofl:

hope the new bean doesn't give you trouble during scan this time Wiggler. Milo had no shame with his legs wide open. but of course Ava always had her legs crossed. but not closed enough to where we didn't get a peak :haha:

harvey - :wave: OH's first day back on 2nd shift. not much going on around here :nope: been feeling pretty depressed the past few days :shrug: hope Aaron goes to sleep for you :)

:hi: I hope you feel better soon milo:hugs:

Aaron conked out at about 8.40pm:wacko: :happydance: so I'm now sitting here with my sarnie n :coffee:

I know :rofl: I can try though! I know whats going to happen, I will open the door to her wednesday, she will look at me, and give me the third degree about my periods and everything, and as I am a crap liar she will know :rofl:

So now you have one of each wiggler, any preferences :shrug: girl or boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->