Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

harvey, she is getting multiples so she'll get least one of each!! Think wiggler is on twins, inge raced for quads :haha:

As much as I would adore twins, I'm hoping for just the one :haha: I'm not sure what I would prefer, as long as baby is healthy thats all that matters.

New, you can be the UK Octomum :rofl:

nooooo I have a fool proof method of contraception - George!!!! :rofl: he lets me have an awesome time, then as daddy wants his own awesome time he cries lol this method doesnt work when George is in nursery and I have no work on, so ermmmm lets hope my fertile days arent Weds or Thurs :rofl:

Nooo lets hope your fertile days ARE then, new you need to give your boys a little sister! We demand it! x x x

no no no no Im off broody atm, way too much happening here for baby thinking, sorry ladies no baby sister here for a long while if at all xxx

The new octomom :rofl: I cant imagine giving birth in 1 go to twice the kids I already have:wacko: Eek imagine the stretchies, would you ever get a nights sleep??:sleep:

Milos hope you feel better:hugs:

I'm having a healthy green juice called green machine as a snack :smug:

Nooo lets hope your fertile days ARE then, new you need to give your boys a little sister! We demand it! x x x

The new octomom :rofl: I cant imagine giving birth in 1 go to twice the kids I already have:wacko: Eek imagine the stretchies, would you ever get a nights sleep??:sleep:

Milos hope you feel better:hugs:

I'm having a healthy green juice called green machine as a snack :smug:

:sick: sounds gross

Wiggler, hon- if you're having twins, I'm on the next plane to help you out! :plane:

New, you do know that :sex: leads to :crib: , right? :haha: Baby girl headed your way! :pink:

We went out for our coffee and drive, and I ran into the local dollar store to buy the girls a ball (10 inch?) Poor poor Lola when we got home was SO EXCITED when she saw the ball, I totally forgot she used to have one just like it :dohh: :ball:

I got an hour nap in and some Charlotte snuggles this morning :cloud9: so doing good sleep wise- Will have Bethy and BF watch the girls later soI can do dishes :wacko:

Harvey it was :sick::haha:

Heyy poor lola:dohh: Glad you got a nap hun:hugs: Eek I guess a break's as good as a rest, not sure the break was meant to be dishes though hun!!

I can't eat any of those green drinks- no superfood, no wheat-grass shakes :sick: it all tastes like cow food to me :mamafy:

I been trying to fix an embarrasing problem:blush: The green machine drink comes after a week of probiotic tablets:wacko:

You need to drink a glass of water (8oz) with 2 tablespoons of baking soda mixed in - it restores your body's PH balance-

Carrying TWO was insane- you guys saw how huge I got! I can not EVEN IMAGINE 8 of them in there! :shock:

Well lastnights catching up lead to me :sleep::sleep: was worn out :blush:

Spoke to my hv about Livi's 9 month to 1 year assesment & they are running behind but will get an appointment at some point :winkwink:

Think she has a poorly tummy she's had bad nappies all week & had put it down to teething but she's not wanted to eat much today & the kids seemed to have funny tums last week so maybe it's that :shrug:

Shouldn't moan about money things can always be worse just feel like i've gone back to work to make us better off & not seeing any of it just get the tiredness :sleep: xx

How unhelpful of your mum Hey (some) grandparents don't realise how valuble they can be it's wierd you'd think your own mum would understand but often they don't??? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->