Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Did you guys ever see a pic of the octomums bump :shock:

Heyy:hugs: You did amazing carrying the twins and you looked and look beautiful:flower:

Wud:hugs: The money stuff will sort itself out! Sorry Livi has a poorly tum, hope she's better fast :(:hugs:

I can't imagine carrying anymore than one at a time in my belly?

To be fair 2 or 3 of Eilidh would be same as a regular newborn so might not be so bad for me:haha: I knew a woman who had 2 8lbers though!!!

I saw the pic of Octomums bump, that was scary as hell! Her belly looked like a baloon that was about to explode at any moment!

Dylan woke up at 4.40am, poor baby woke up, screamed and ran into his bedroom door :cry: He is very happy now though, he has had some tea and toast :D Madam woke up at 5.20am in a lovely mood too, I can't wait til her hair grows and she wakes up with awesome bedhead, that will be AMAZING!!!

At least they are in a good mood for you if they are going to be up so early! It's just after 10 and I'm off to bed- pray for my sanity if it's another 3AM day :wacko:

heyy- hope the girls sleep for you tonight :hugs:

wiggler- glad to hear Bethany is in a good mood, hope it stays that way. poor Dylan running into his door :?

Morning :)

Heyy, sweet dreams hope the girls sleep all night for you - and wake at a reasonable hour!

Wiggler sorry dylan hurt himself :( but great that they are in a good mood :thumbup: Is it nursery day today? How is he liking nursery?

Hi Milos :) Hows your LOs doing with their sleeping? They were getting into a good routine werent they?

Hi Wud :) Sorry Livi has a dicky tummy, hope it passes quickly for her, could still be teething. Day before Georges actually cut he wouldnt eat a thing for me this time, though never effected him before lol

We're all up early in this house :wacko: lol so the boys are enjoying some brother time before school, they are playing soooooo nice :cloud9: and I get to read, and post to you lovely ladies :thumbup:

Okies so I just went out the room, and Joshua shouted through 'mam what's a barnacle' so i answered him and he said oh weird, so I was like why? And he said, oh because that was George's first word, he just said it now :dohh: yes ok Joshua :dohh: lol

Heyy - I hope the girls have a really good sleep for you hun :hugs:

It is indeed nursery day, OH has just left with the kids :happydance: He loves nursery so much, he doesn't cry when we drop him off now, he givs us a quick kiss then runs straight off to ask his teacher when the garden will open up :rofl:

:rofl: Aww bless, george is a genius! Bethany has given up saying mama and dada, all she says now is GRRRRRR :rofl: She is a stroppy little madam :haha:

new- they were :dohh: it's 3:15 and Milo fell asleep 5 minutes ago. now Ava is in OH's arms, refusing to let her go back down (she's still asleep). atleast he doesn't have playgroup this week. but therapy at 9 wednesday is gonna be hard :?
:rofl: maybe he said barnacle :shrug: :haha:

wiggler- yay for nursery day. hope Dylan has fun today :thumbup:

I knows he is a genius :smug: hands off!!! lolol

During the nappy change Joshua said 'mam is it me or is George's whigey turning green?' So I said urmm its you!! So he replied what do you mean, so I said its not turning green, he said 'mum now look I am the boy around here and I know all about whigeys' :rofl: and just so's you know - it was pink not green lol obviously my original boy genius transferred his powers lol

:rofl: OMG how cute!!!!

Dylan always tells me when I change Bethany's nappy that her willy fell off :rofl:

If george says barnacle before mama im going to be well annoyed :rofl:

sorry he is up late, little monkey!!! hope he settles back into a routine :hugs:

cute Ava has a new sound :thumbup: I think we're getting a few little ba ba ba's in with his num num num's and rarr rarr rarr's lol

i've been trying to encourage baba a lot but she wont :shrug: Milo loves his willy. i wonder what he'd say about it if he could talk :rofl:

wiggler come back! 2 guests!

and for the non-facebookers, aka, Harvey :haha:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423404_10150664057622369_512607368_9398546_1594041325_n.jpg

awwww i woke up to this on my facebook and a little set of feet... she is gorgeous hun :cloud9:

im not 100% we have ba ba ba's (its definitely not baba) but it does sound like it sometimes lol just lately all i hear is whinge whinge whinge, moan moan moan - seems to be some brotherly communication because they are both at it!!

i'm just glad one of my children calls me mama :rofl: milo has new sounds too :yipee: he does "oooo" or "ee!" or he does this raspy thing like he's growling. he started doing it when he started getting obsessed with me "fake sleeping/snoring". lol

awww awesome, is that since he started the therapy sessions hun??

Got to dash just now as we're actually on time for school lol milos go get sleep its sill o clock in the morning :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

he gets easily obsessed. so right now he's obsessed with the letter O magnet on the fridge. he'll hold it and make a O shape with his mouth. but he wont do the O sound when he has the O. he just does it randomly. hopefully its the therapy paying off :shrug: still waiting for the other therapist to call so we can start his other therapy.
OH just passed out with Ava. almost 4am :dohh: i should try to get sleep :sleep: hope your day goes well. :)

just for fun. a picture of all my diapers :thumbup: i still have more coming in the mail :blush:

https://i42.tinypic.com/s66lbm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->