Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Milos - boys and their willy's eh? :haha: OMG Ava is so gorgeous! Yay for Milo making new sounds!! Hope you have a good sleep hun!

Oooh love the stash, I am thinking of doing cloth with this one and switching madam over :thumbup:

its very much an addiction for me :rofl: but it makes it fun! i wanted to make the switch when Milo was like 8 months, but i didn't :shrug:

Morning!

Congrats wriggler! Didn't realise you were expecting again! And congrats to Inge too I saw your announcement on the FB group!

Got my iPhone finally so can now get on here on my phone! Yay!

Are anyone else's kids perm perminantly full of cold? I'm so bored of it of now and all the snotty bunged up sleepless nights!

Thanks hun!

Yea, my two are always snotty and gross, I'm hoping it'll calm down soon, where Dylan has started nursery he is picking up every bug going. :(

x x x

It's awful isn't it? Glad it's not just me! Is Dylan liking nursery? Noah goes half day on Tuesday's ad will be going 3 half days in April! My baby is growing up! But it's not time for another this end lol knowing our luck we'd end up with twins!!

Williams crawling and cruising everywhere now and he has so many bumps and bruises!

i've been trying to encourage baba a lot but she wont :shrug: Milo loves his willy. i wonder what he'd say about it if he could talk :rofl:

wiggler come back! 2 guests!

and for the non-facebookers, aka, Harvey :haha:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423404_10150664057622369_512607368_9398546_1594041325_n.jpg

She's a cutie:winkwink:

Hiya hun!! Yes I feel sometimes George is always bunged up, but he doesnt appear to have a cold, but is constantly raspy in his breathing and his wheeze comes and goes :dohh:

Milos hope you are getting some sleep hun! Great that therapy is paying off already, it'll just keep getting better :hugs:

Okies off to do some house work I just got in lol then hopefully OH has wangled some time off work to spean a couple of hours at home with us :happydance:

Morning!

Congrats wriggler! Didn't realise you were expecting again! And congrats to Inge too I saw your announcement on the FB group!

Got my iPhone finally so can now get on here on my phone! Yay!

Are anyone else's kids perm perminantly full of cold? I'm so bored of it of now and all the snotty bunged up sleepless nights!

:hi: Charlotte

:happydance: getting your phone, look forward to seeing you on here more :friends:

Aarons had 2 colds but thankfully he hasn't been too bad and not much snot :sick:

its very much an addiction for me :rofl: but it makes it fun! i wanted to make the switch when Milo was like 8 months, but i didn't :shrug:

You have got an addiction lol what addiction will you have when she wears knickers :shrug::haha:

Hiya hun!! Yes I feel sometimes George is always bunged up, but he doesnt appear to have a cold, but is constantly raspy in his breathing and his wheeze comes and goes :dohh:

Milos hope you are getting some sleep hun! Great that therapy is paying off already, it'll just keep getting better :hugs:

Okies off to do some house work I just got in lol then hopefully OH has wangled some time off work to spean a couple of hours at home with us :happydance:

:iron: :shrug: :nope: :dohh: get your :iron: done for your mother coming very soon! :rofl:

Hope OH gets time off for you to have some fun :blush:

:happydance: girlies slept solid from 7PM to 5AM! :happydance:

:hi: Charlotte! Luckily the girls have only had one cold- but then I'm super weird about some things with them- I don't bathe them when it's cold, or when we're going out anytime within an hour- I keep them covered too and from the car- I don't take them out if it's windy at all- and the never get rained on- I know I'm a little overboard about it, and who knows if that's what actually is working :shrug: but I'm also just superstitious enough to keep at it! :rofl:

New- I think he DID say "Barnacle"! and that next week he's going to ask you for tea with his wheatabix :haha:

We have lots of babbles, and Charlotte imitates "conversation"- she actually sounds like the twins from that viral video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY
She CRACKS UP when I play this for her! Rochelle screeches a lot more but says fewer words- but we have mama dada, beb, (beth) lala, (lola) hi, bye, all done, thank you, night night, baba, duck, nose, and the new one- DER for SISTER :cloud9: but still so waves bye bye, no clapping and no stacking toys? :shrug:

I am alone, bored, and I have a credit card :blush:
Going on Bed, Bath and Beyond to see what they have on special :shhh:

Barnacle :rofl: That is AWESOME!!!! Hope you're having fun with OH:winkwink: Joshua:haha: Ruaridhs a willy expert too:haha:

Milos,:happydance: for more sounds!!! Avas beautiful hun:cloud9: Great stash:thumbup:

Harvey, how's Aarons batteries today? Hope you're getting :coffee: and buttons:hugs:

Charlotte :wave: Eilidh has a cold atm, she's snotting everywhere :sick: Yay for cruising and crawling:happydance:

Wiggler, sorry he got upset and ran into his door :(:hugs: Great he's loving nursery!

Heyy :argh: but down the card and step away from the computer!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You can't make me!!!
:muaha:

Besides, look at the AMAZING deal I found!
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=16695491&

I got the girls the pop-up tent- not as cutsie as the mushroom one had picked out, but they will love the tunnel an who can pass up that bargain! I also got two new non stick pans, an 8 inch and a 12 inch, mine are flaking :nope: the pans were on special, too- so INCLUDING shipping it was just under $30 for all of it :smug:
It might be more dangerous to turn me loose on the internet with a credit card if I wasn't so damn cheap! :rofl:

Step away from the credit card!!! :haha: unless.. do you want to buy my son?? littlest one?? OH said he is no longer 'our' son he is mine... so I dont need no permissions to sell him or exchange him for a less whiney baba!!! lol

harvey I got 3 sleeps till my parents arrive... think I might seek out this big cupboard idea of yours :rofl: anyways Im not being funny hun, but but but but ... last time you told someone to do a household chore it resulted in a :bfp: and to be honest Im a little worried if I iron I will get the same result :shrug:

I think my 2 between them produce enough snot for all our babies put together!

William is babbling a bit too now, he says hiya, Noah, dada and gaga, I love baby babble it is so cute! Need to get some videos of him doing it.

So have we got anymore walkers yet? I know that Jens little man is walking, don't think it will be long before William will the rate he is going!

Heyy awesome the girls slept so well!! So pleased hunni :hugs: I cant wait to see some of your twinie baby babble.. I love that you tube clip! lol

Aww Charlotte sounds like William is really coming along :) Sorry they so snotty though!

george is soooo narky today, he even didnt want daddy!!! yesterday he only wanted daddy so I feel a little better about that lol He is so so tired right now and is drifting off to sleep, and to keep himself awake he is doing hidey boo with his blanket :dohh:

So jealous hey, I've had one hour the last two nights then do e late shift at work!!

Sam in on hunger strike at the moment?! xx

Heyy, yay for them sleeping:happydance: That is an awesome bargain!! You can be let off lolol Although my lot wrecked one of those tunnels within a day:wacko: Loving twin babbles!!

New:haha: I'll take George, I got a spare room we can lock him and Eilidh in to whine it out:dohh: How's your day been?

Charlotte, I dont think Eilidhs far off walking! She'll cruise around and has started letting go with one hand! Williams doing soooooo well:happydance:

Its 11am here and I've already been to in and out burger for lunch:dohh:

awwww :hugs: 24... is he teething or unwell? Or just stubborn?

George has refused sleep all day, except the odd few minutes (literally minutes!) hoping this means he'll sleep tonight but Im worried he'll get over tired and not settle :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->