Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

George is in the next parcel!!! lolol He is such a grouch lol

Okies.. karate again now! Oh think i will put George in his pram and lock him in the staff room lol

He just won't eat anything, but will suck fruit pouches. :wacko: xx

Lol yes staff room sounds good plan:haha: Eilidhs in the garage atm:wacko:

24:hugs: Have you tried yogurt maybe? At least he's taking something, apple sauce pouches are a hit here too.

Hehe thanks ladies! He is everywhere now, investing in a playpen for him as I can't turn my back for a second!

New it sounds like George and William have both been on sleep strike today and he's still going now! Little monkey!

24 what a little tyke! Noah used to do that to me and my HV told me to jut go with it and not to get too worried. Is he drinking much milk?
Hope we don't get the 4.30am wake up time that we had this morning! I'm hanging lol!

harvey I got 3 sleeps till my parents arrive... think I might seek out this big cupboard idea of yours :rofl: anyways Im not being funny hun, but but but but ... last time you told someone to do a household chore it resulted in a :bfp: and to be honest Im a little worried if I iron I will get the same result :shrug:

Lol you've got 3 sleeps with no :sex: then :winkwink: just a lot of :iron: :rofl:

evening. Feel hungry but cant face food. Made pasta with cheese and broccoli sauce and I cant stand the smell so its in the fridge :sick: so just had some strawberry mousse which was nice. So far Iv had cereal, chicken fillet in a bin, 3 mini 50g mouses and a packet of strawberry angel delight whip. Doesnt sound much really. Yesterday all I had was chicken breast, handful of chips and then a fish finger sandwich. Seriously cant stomach real food the last 2 days with this nausea :wacko:

Heyy- :happydance: your girlies are listening to their mammy and letting you sleep! Great bargains but now out the card down and walk away :haha:

Charlottle - Williams doing great with his baba talk:thumbup:
Playpen here is a godsend:wacko:

New- I'd have George, I've got a very large cupboard :winkwink:

Mummy- I'll have eilidh, I've got a teeny cupboard too:winkwink:

Wiggler- how was Dylan at nursery today? Did their good moods last till bedtime?

24/7- hooe his appatite picks up soon:hugs:

I've had MIL pop up for a visit which lasted 2 hours :wacko: but she was okay, Aaron was hesitant with her to start with but warmed up by the end, and even let me take Harvey for a quick walk, so I think he just doesn't know his sister that well if he broke his heart in her care:cry:

Well Aarons been asleep for an hour but I think he'll wake up in a few hours
though for the next bottle. I'm having a :coffee: and a little bit of choc:blush:
And a nice cosy night watching tv (& a bit of bnb:winkwink:)

Aww Charlotte I hope you dont get a 4 30am wake up again:hugs:

Harvey :rofl::iron: over :sex:?:nope:

Inge:hugs:

Im off to bed soon. Its 7:35pm and im knackered! Going to have some fruit tea then chill infront of the tv for a bit :flower:

Is your cold better now you can taste your choc again harvey? Eek ay MIL visit, but thats great Aaron warmed up to her and that you got to go for a walk:thumbup:

Is your cold better now you can taste your choc again harvey? Eek ay MIL visit, but thats great Aaron warmed up to her and that you got to go for a walk:thumbup:

My cold seems to come and go :shrug: so I grabbed the chance of a cuppa with a little bit of choc :cloud9:

Aaron woke up just as I posted a cosy night post :dohh: his head popped up from the travel cot saying mama n laughing :wacko: he's now a kip on my knee.

:haha: Harvey thats true. Lol ironing as a contraception :rofl: Glad you got a chance for some choc hun, I got me some fancy pants valentines chocs at 90% off:haha: Gonna go eat the whole box:coffee: Aaron is soooooo cute:cloud9:

Night Inge:sleep:

Mmmm enjoy :winkwink: but don't forget to pop some on a :plane: for me :friends:

Aarons new favourite thing to do is whiz back n forth on the decking in his walker:wacko: he's fast!

I'll have to learn how I put a video n here but I hate gadgets :growlmad:

Ahh I wish William would use his walker!! He screams blue murder when put in it even though he knows how to do it! Noah used to go hell for leather in his for hours!

Sorry to hear you are suffering Inge! Have a nice relaxing night xx

No fear of needing to iron here, if OH manages to shift my coil I would be very impressed lol! Though I know it could happen as otherwise I wouldn't be here now lol! Happened to my mum, that convo was an interesting one lol!

Charlotte hun, my coil fell out:dohh: :argh: So you never know...

Chocolates on way harvey :plane: they taste a bit weird though, all kinds of odd flavours:wacko:

its very much an addiction for me :rofl: but it makes it fun! i wanted to make the switch when Milo was like 8 months, but i didn't :shrug:

You have got an addiction lol what addiction will you have when she wears knickers :shrug::haha:

lol. i guess i'll finally start getting addicted to hair bows :shrug: :haha: while i really love a cute hairbow and stuff, they're a little hard to keep on her at this age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->