Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

My coil fell out too :wacko:

No way am I ever chosing ironong over sex lol not happening lol... I'll do my ironing this week though because the witch is visiting :(

Is Aaron back to sleep now Harvey? Glad he warmed up to your MIL, maybe he was just having an off day with his sister :hugs:

ladies... George said 'mama' :cloud9: he was in karate and was crawlling (in his own special way lol) towards the kids, so I went to get him but the instructor came over to play with him and stood blocking his path making george try to get through his legs, but then George turned round and looked at me and clear as day said 'mama' and I cried :cloud9: then he kept saying it loads!! lol The instructor is well impressed, he has decided he taught him how to say it :dohh: lol

No way am I ever chosing ironong over sex lol not happening lol... I'll do my ironing this week though because the witch is visiting :(

Is Aaron back to sleep now Harvey? Glad he warmed up to your MIL, maybe he was just having an off day with his sister :hugs:

ladies... George said 'mama' :cloud9: he was in karate and was crawlling (in his own special way lol) towards the kids, so I went to get him but the instructor came over to play with him and stood blocking his path making george try to get through his legs, but then George turned round and looked at me and clear as day said 'mama' and I cried :cloud9: then he kept saying it loads!! lol The instructor is well impressed, he has decided he taught him how to say it :dohh: lol

Don't call your mother :rofl:

He woke again at 9pm had a Bottle at 9.15pm and is back :sleep:

I think he's going through a little anxiety phase! His sister doesn't visit much so he doesn't know her, her own fault really.

Happy :iron: :winkwink::haha: I've done a bit today :wacko:

lol I didnt mean my mother is visiting, she is but witch is here first :rofl:

i am a super proud mama this week huh :cloud9:

Glad Aarons back asleep :)

aaron 592.jpg aaron whizzing on the decking

aaron 598.jpg aaron this afternoon playing peek a boo

lol I didnt mean my mother is visiting, she is but witch is here first :rofl:

i am a super proud mama this week huh :cloud9:

Glad Aarons back asleep :)

Lol I knew what you meant but couldn't resist it:winkwink::flower:

Me mams coming tomorrow :iron: :happydance: I've done my :laundry: so that's one less job for her to do :haha: then I have to go to my baptism course at 6pm :dohh: I hope they don't ask me any questions :wacko:

I'm currently having orange pop burps :sick: sorry had to share :blush:

hun the baptism classes will be good for you as its not your faith, will hopefully help you to understand a little bit about what you'll be doing got aaron xxxx

Oh now I'm worried that mine might fall out lol! Hope not though as its the only one which seems to agree with me!

Aww well done George on saying mama! William calls me dada and OH dada but can say Noah which is pretty cool!

Wow Harvey! Aaron is so grown up looking! He is such a cute little man :) they shouldn't ask you questions hun, our baptism classes were just listening to what it's all about. We are just looking into getting Williams sorted out before he grows out of the outfit we used for Noah's!

Right I need to get my bum in gear and make up some bottles and get some zzzz's as I have work in the morning :(

:happydance: girlies slept solid from 7PM to 5AM! :happydance:

:hi: Charlotte! Luckily the girls have only had one cold- but then I'm super weird about some things with them- I don't bathe them when it's cold, or when we're going out anytime within an hour- I keep them covered too and from the car- I don't take them out if it's windy at all- and the never get rained on- I know I'm a little overboard about it, and who knows if that's what actually is working :shrug: but I'm also just superstitious enough to keep at it! :rofl:

New- I think he DID say "Barnacle"! and that next week he's going to ask you for tea with his wheatabix :haha:

We have lots of babbles, and Charlotte imitates "conversation"- she actually sounds like the twins from that viral video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY
She CRACKS UP when I play this for her! Rochelle screeches a lot more but says fewer words- but we have mama dada, beb, (beth) lala, (lola) hi, bye, all done, thank you, night night, baba, duck, nose, and the new one- DER for SISTER :cloud9: but still so waves bye bye, no clapping and no stacking toys? :shrug:

I am alone, bored, and I have a credit card :blush:
Going on Bed, Bath and Beyond to see what they have on special :shhh:

yay for the girls sleeping! i dont believe any of Ava's babbles are trying to imitate words :shrug: and no stacking of toys over here, nor any waving. just clapping. lol.
bored and alone with a CC is the worst spot to be put in :blush:

Orange pop burps :sick: :rofl: Lovely pics, he's such a handsome boy:cloud9: I'm sure the baptism course will go well:hugs:

New:happydance: wooooohoooo for mama:cloud9: Booo to the witch (not your mother:winkwink::haha:)

Charlotte yeah it randomly fell out about a month after put in:wacko: :blush: Make sure n check the strings regular!

Milos, I try and put hair bows in Eilidhs hair, they fall out quick though as she's still pretty bald:haha: Eilidh still doesnt do pincer grip:shrug: They're all different:hugs: How's milo doing today?

:happydance:Yey u got sleep Hey so happy for u :happydance:

:happydance:Well done George we still have arguments here i say mama she says dada :shrug:

Hi Charlotte :thumbup:

So for a few of you this will be your first mothers day, any plans? I think we will go out for lunch as the rest of the family are but won't do pressies other than what the kids make!

Ashten's class has made messages & they are up in the local florists window went to see mine today was lovely x

So for a few of you this will be your first mothers day, any plans? I think we will go out for lunch as the rest of the family are but won't do pressies other than what the kids make!

Ashten's class has made messages & they are up in the local florists window went to see mine today was lovely x

Ahhh that's so sweet:cloud9:

I'll probably get flowers/chocs (not much thought) and then hubby will be off to the pub as usual :growlmad:

We went and ran out errands today, and I ran across a HUGE sale, so spent my $50 and got 4 pairs of pants, 7 shirts, a pair of pajamas, 2 night shirts and a pair of sewing scissors- I went over budget by $10 including tax, but hubby made up for it out of his tip money :thumbup: I now have clothes that actually FIT! :happydance: I also picked up stuff for the girls Easter baskets today- 2 rubber ducks wearing bunny ears, 2 bottles of bubbles that the bottles are shaped like princesses with crowns :cloud9: and 2 GINORMOUS pinwheels for out on the patio!

New- I was going to offer to take George and pay for him through Paypal, but I'm guessing now that he's said "mama" you'll want to keep him :cloud9:

Harvey- Aaron is so cute, hon! I think we should start taking Arranged Marriage... :rofl:

We went and ran out errands today, and I ran across a HUGE sale, so spent my $50 and got 4 pairs of pants, 7 shirts, a pair of pajamas, 2 night shirts and a pair of sewing scissors- I went over budget by $10 including tax, but hubby made up for it out of his tip money :thumbup: I now have clothes that actually FIT! :happydance: I also picked up stuff for the girls Easter baskets today- 2 rubber ducks wearing bunny ears, 2 bottles of bubbles that the bottles are shaped like princesses with crowns :cloud9: and 2 GINORMOUS pinwheels for out on the patio!

New- I was going to offer to take George and pay for him through Paypal, but I'm guessing now that he's said "mama" you'll want to keep him :cloud9:

Harvey- Aaron is so cute, hon! I think we should start taking Arranged Marriage... :rofl:

:happydance: on the bargains heyy:thumbup:

Are your girls fighting over him already :winkwink::haha:

Thats sweet wud:cloud9: Dunno what we doing, when is mothers day? Think its different in the states?

Heyy :happydance: for new clothes!!!!

Lol at arranged marriages:haha: Got Eilidh and George set up ages ago:wedding:

inge- :hugs: hope you feel better. nausea is the worst part of pregnancy!

harvey- Mmm. choc sounds good right now :munch: glad to hear Aaron warmed up to her after a bit :flower:

charlotte- Ava does the same thing in a walker :shrug: Milo loved it though! :dohh:

that's great!! :hugs: now he can say barnacle for Joshua :thumbup:

Orange pop burps :sick: :rofl: Lovely pics, he's such a handsome boy:cloud9: I'm sure the baptism course will go well:hugs:

New:happydance: wooooohoooo for mama:cloud9: Booo to the witch (not your mother:winkwink::haha:)

Charlotte yeah it randomly fell out about a month after put in:wacko: :blush: Make sure n check the strings regular!

Milos, I try and put hair bows in Eilidhs hair, they fall out quick though as she's still pretty bald:haha: Eilidh still doesnt do pincer grip:shrug: They're all different:hugs: How's milo doing today?

Being totally terrible :dohh: i won the battle against his nap. now he cant seem to be satisfied by anything i do :shrug:

Milos how's your evening hun? Bit of an odd question hun but are you anywhere near columbus in ohio?:flower:

I'm being really really bad this evening, I had in and out burger for lunch and am now having the spare one I got as dinner:blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->