Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

We posted at same time, sorry he's being awkward hun:hugs: Is he better from the lurgy? Maybe he's teething his molars? Really hope he's in a better mood for you in the morning:hugs:

ARGH!!!! Both the kids decided to wake up at 1am, I got Dylan back to sleep really easily (for oncce) but madam had to be rocked to sleep in her pushchair and now I can't sleep. Its 2.20am and I am soooo tired, I have only had an hours sleeep :cry:

My mummy is coming up later to pick up Dylan an he is going there for 2 days, hopefully madam will have a big long nap after she has gone so I can sleep too :haha:

2 lurkers :hi:

ARGH, I'm so tired, but I'm so hungry, but I want to sleep, but I need to eat, there is shephards pie in the fridge, but I hate shephards pie, but I'm so hungry, but I need to sleep, but ARRRGGGHHHH

^^^ That is what is currently going through my head right now :rofl:

:haha: Go eat pie!!! :hugs: Sorry you're so tired hun, what woke them? Hope you get a huge nap when Dylan go's to your mum!

But shephards pie is disguuuuusting :rofl:, there is crumpets but they ALWAYS give me the hiccups so saving them for morning.

I'm not sure what woke them, I think it was the crazy heating, I woke up and it was BOILING!

Argh!!! William is being stubborn about sleep too! Shepards pie with loads of tommy sauce then bed sounds like a plan!

He's just falling asleep in my bed hopefully I can transfer him without waking him!

Hope u get some kip hun xx

Aww bless, I hope he sleeps well for the rest of the night :hugs:

There is a 24 hour Mcdonalds about 3-4 miles away, maybe I should wake OH up and make him cycle there and back. I'm currently really annoyed with him, I don't even know why :rofl:

Lol why do crumpets make you hiccup? Mcdonalds sounds :sick: :haha: I've had burgers for 2 meals and now :sick::dohh:

Sorry you're not getting sleep either Charlotte:hugs:

Oh my word you're making me hungry!! Lol! He's back in his cot now but for how long is anyone's guess at the mo as recently he's been a terrible sleeper. He should be shattered!

Hope u nod off soon xx

Milos how's your evening hun? Bit of an odd question hun but are you anywhere near columbus in ohio?:flower:

I'm being really really bad this evening, I had in and out burger for lunch and am now having the spare one I got as dinner:blush: :rofl:

:nope: its a 2.5 hr drive from me. are you coming? :happydance: lol

I hope he sleeps a decent amount of time for you:hugs: Had weeks of sleepless nights here too, maybe its a phase?!

Ok- babas are in bed- dishes are done, (well, most of them. Hubby gets the silverware duty when he gets home! :haha: ) and I'm ready to snuggle in with my doggy, a movie and my box of caramels I bought today- EXCEPT THEY'RE MISSING! :growlmad:

Horrible morning so far, had a whole 1 1/2 hours sleep, OH had loads, I am so tired I can barely see straight, I haven't slept properly for days, and OH has made me feel like shit cos I told him I needed to go back to bed this morning once he kids woke up at 4am :( I know its just cos he is tired too, but for about the past week he has had twice as much sleep as me and I have been letting him have naps in the day too. I need sleep too :(

On the plus side I should be toddler free by 1-2pm so then I can have a nice long nap when madam has her afternoon nap :happydance:

Going to hide in the bedroom til OH goes to work in an hour or I will end up slapping him round his stupid well restd face :rofl:

wiggler- sorry about OH :hugs: hope you can catch up on rest when Dylan is gone.

got Milo to bed at 12:30 :happydance:

WTG Milo!! Thats brilliant hun :hugs:

Well I told OH just how little sleep I am getting and told him how hurt I am that even though I make lots of effort to make sure he sleeps well, he give me a hard a hard time for going to lay down even though I am really not sleeping well and I have a million and one things to do before my mum gets here. He apologised, told me to stay in bed til he leaves for work, is making me a cup of tea and said that if the kids allow he will do some tidying before he leaves for work :cloud9:

Very proud of myself for being calm with him, the raging hormonal bitch in me wanted to rip his balls off :rofl:

:hugs: to all sleep deprived mummy's! Im getting no sleep either! :hissy: xx

No sleep sucks!

Im going to have some crumpets soon :happydance: Didn't end up eating anything last night, was too lazy to get off the sofa in the end :rofl:

Got my mother and possibly my SIL coming over later so gt loads of tidying to do to make it look like Toys R Us didn't vomit everywhere in my flat :haha: Seriously though, how can 2 tiny people make such a big mess in such a short amount of time?!

Lmao toys r us vomit everywhere! Haha!
My house is just as bad!

Sorry everyone is getting no sleep I recon it must be a 9 month sleep regression or something! We finally got back to sleep around 3 and the. He had me up at 6am so we had a bottle in bed (as daddy is working nights) and he fell back to sleep in with me until 7.30 when he decided to crawl off and fall down the side of the bed HEAD FIRST !! But he's fine thank goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->