Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Eeek! Glad he is OK, Bethany hasn't done that yet but Dylan did once, I cried for hours, he was fine though.

Ok- babas are in bed- dishes are done, (well, most of them. Hubby gets the silverware duty when he gets home! :haha: ) and I'm ready to snuggle in with my doggy, a movie and my box of caramels I bought today- EXCEPT THEY'RE MISSING! :growlmad:

Who took your caramels :grr:

Which movie did you watch? My hubby has got me the woman in black film for Saturday :argh: scary!! And we might get to watch tinker tailor this week :shrug: (it's failed on 3 attempts so far lol)

It's lovely weather here today 8 degrees:happydance:

charlotte- aww. poor kid! lol. Milo has done that before. and Ava has slipped off the couch before :blush: luckily AVa is getting better with getting on and off by herself.

harvey- we're supposed to have a nice day here too :thumbup: how is Aaron doing today?

Awww poor William - we had some dives off the sofa here too :blush:

Heyy where did your caramels go? :shrug:

Milos did Milo stay in bed?? Is today therapy day?? Hope he gets up ok and goes in ok hun :hugs:

wiggler well done for not ripping OHs balls off :haha: is your mam better now if she has dylan? Hope so :) (as in hope she is better hmm that reads weird you know what I mean lol) ... was it your pregnant SIL that came? Hows her bump? Hope you get your nap later xx

So I had a bad ass morning with work, I have decided to hand my notice in :cry: but I will find alternative work whilst Im working off my notice I dont want to go onto benefits if I can help... so I got 4 weeks to find something :wacko: Im just crying all the time about work, and no matter how bad it has got Ive always enjoyed the work itself and taken a lot of satisfaction, but I cant no more, its just bad bad bad and today had to leave a very vulnerable lady confused and upset because my office had failed to keep a promise to her, yet didnt ring her themselves, they let me turn up and be one the had to explain - and I had no answers :shrug: anyways it just got to me so much and its the straw thats broke, Im done :( I was so upset I was all set for scribbling my resignation on scrap paper and handing it straight in, but since calmed down and have decided to write a detailed letter of resigation explaining to my maanger AND head office why I am leaving - then I'll let head office deal with my office because there has been some seriously questionable behaviour going on, and I wont forget to include the 2 occassions they expected me to work with george, and the other night when i received what i feel to be threatening texts because i refused to take george a 3rd time! I still have the texts, this is probably going to be the biggest resignation letter they ever received :nope:

harvey- we're supposed to have a nice day here too :thumbup: how is Aaron doing today?

Aarons a bit snuffly and tired looking but still on the go :wacko:

me mams just took him for a long walk to the local shopping centre to return his choo choo at tesco as the music stops after 5 secs. I think he'll be okay as he didn't seem concerned when he left :shrug: he loves me mam and cries when she won't hold him, but I think he associates her with playing outside on the decking in his walker :winkwink: or football with Harvey out back.

So I'm going to out new to shame and say I'm doing all my :iron: :winkwink::haha:

New :hugs: Sorry it's come to this, honey- but I am glad you are finally getting out of there! It has been so obvious you aren't happy with it- I'm here if you need to talk :hugs:

Charlote- I "Lost" Rochelle off the side of the bed when she was 2 months old - she landed on a pillow pile and was sleeping peacefully, but I had no idea how long she'd been down there! :cry: It happens, hon- The big thing is making sure there is nothing with sharp edges close enough to the bed that they can get hurt in the event they dive bomb out of bed!

Wiggler0 "Going to hide in the bedroom til OH goes to work in an hour or I will end up slapping him round his stupid well rested face " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh, honey, I SOOOO feel you on this one!
What are you and madam going to do with your two days being Dylan free?

Milos- Hoping you got some sleep in?

Harvey- Bethy and BF went to see Woman in Black- she spent the whole time buried in his shoulder :cry: BUT, do you know much about it? There is part of the plot-line that upset me just with Bethy describing it- I don't know how sensitive you are to these sorts of things (I'm a little over the top sensitive) but there's a bunch that centers around a baby. Just wanted to warn you.

OK- no one stole my caramels- Hubby found a bag in the car that didn't get brought up- so now I have them for True Blood tonight :munch:

Today is Wednesday so off on my day with hubby- unfortunately it's lots of banking and administrative things to do, but still time together without the girls- He asked if we could have sex today- it just feels really weird to me to schedule :sex: And is it sad that I'm more excited about the Hot Tub later? :dohh:

So I had a bad ass morning with work, I have decided to hand my notice in :cry: but I will find alternative work whilst Im working off my notice I dont want to go onto benefits if I can help... so I got 4 weeks to find something :wacko: Im just crying all the time about work, and no matter how bad it has got Ive always enjoyed the work itself and taken a lot of satisfaction, but I cant no more, its just bad bad bad and today had to leave a very vulnerable lady confused and upset because my office had failed to keep a promise to her, yet didnt ring her themselves, they let me turn up and be one the had to explain - and I had no answers :shrug: anyways it just got to me so much and its the straw thats broke, Im done :( I was so upset I was all set for scribbling my resignation on scrap paper and handing it straight in, but since calmed down and have decided to write a detailed letter of resigation explaining to my maanger AND head office why I am leaving - then I'll let head office deal with
my office because there has been some seriously questionable behaviour going
on, and I wont forget to include the 2 occassions they expected me to work
with george, and the other night when i received what i feel to be threatening
texts because i refused to take george a 3rd time! I still have the texts, this is
probably going to be the biggest resignation letter they ever received
:nope:

:hugs: new, I think you've made the right decision in the end:winkwink: you can't stand back anymore and let them treat you like this, or get upset seeing these vulnerable people suffer the way this company is treating them. I'm sure you'll find a better job which will give you job satisfaction and be happy in yourself:flower:

Does someone independent ring you after you leave? I know if people leave my company someone rings! which will also give you the chance to explain your situation!

How's George today?

Harvey- Bethy and BF went to see Woman in Black- she spent the whole time buried in his shoulder :cry: BUT, do you know much about it? There is part of the plot-line that upset me just with Bethy describing it- I don't know how sensitive you are to these sorts of things (I'm a little over the top sensitive) but there's a bunch that centers around a baby. Just wanted to warn you.

OK- no one stole my caramels- Hubby found a bag in the car that didn't get brought up- so now I have them for True Blood tonight :munch:

Today is Wednesday so off on my day with hubby- unfortunately it's lots of banking and administrative things to do, but still time together without the girls- He asked if we could have sex today- it just feels really weird to me to schedule :sex: And is it sad that I'm more excited about the Hot Tub later?
:dohh:

Enjoy your outing:winkwink: and your fun later:blush: lol at hot tub over :sex: I'm with you there :wacko:

I hope you didn't accuse anyone of eating your caramels before hubby found the bag :haha:

Can you tell me what bethy told you please, I'd rather be prepared as hubby really wants to watch it Saturday night. I've noticed since have Aaron I do get affected by childrens welfare etc

New - aww hun :hugs: What horrible peope you work for, I'm sure it won't take you long to find another job hun where you are feeling bullied and threatened :hugs:

My mum isn't better but her arthritis meds are kicking in now, and her main concern was that she didn't want Dylan there with my dady so ill, but he is a bit better too now :D SIL came and OMG her bump is HUGE, she is only 19 weeks andlooks ready to pop. Her boobs are even bigger than her bump though!!!! Seriously, I have MAJOR boob envy :holly:

I'm not sure what me and madam are going to do, just enjoy the quiet probably, madam has a cold so lots of cuddles are required.

Oh yea, broke my heart when it happened, as everyone was leaving earlier Bethany crawled out the door after them and my mum felt so awful that she was leaving without her, I picked Bethany up, said goodbye to everyone and closed the door and madam cried her eyes out for ages :cry: My poor little drama queen. But my mum said Bethany can stay down hers for one night some time in the next few weeks which will be fab, she doesn't really get to spend much time with Bethany, but has pretty much always had Dylan overnight reguarly since he was tiny.

Aww- poor Bethyany :cry: she want's her granny! That is really sweet, though- the girls love my MIL but could care friggin less about my mother :dohh:

Harvey - the movie is all about
a woman whose baby was taken from her and then the baby drowned- so it all focuses on this ghost going after kids and young ones- it shows the drowned baby at one point, and shows a small child being hit by a train. Terrible film - like I said, just the description had me very upset. I don't understand why they would even make such a horrid film :cry:

Well done for making the right decison new, your boys should be very proud of their Mummy!
I have two weeks off as of today, and a have been shopping and out for lunch with my Mum! :D It is just so good to be back with Sam all the time again, he is just so so happy! xx

Bethany loved her cuddles with her nanny, she did not like the look of 2 of her uncles, and she screamed bloody murder when SIL held her, maybe she was scared of being suffocated by the HUGE HUGE HUUUUUGE tatas, or maybe she was offended because SIL visited wearing her PAJAMAS!!! :growlmad: Pregnant or not, when you visit a persons home for the first time you do NOT wear nightwear unless its a SLEEPOVER!

Harvey - the movie is all about
a woman whose baby was taken from her and then the baby drowned- so it all focuses on this ghost going after kids and young ones- it shows the drowned baby at one point, and shows a small child being hit by a train. Terrible film - like I said, just the description had me very upset. I don't understand why they would even make such a horrid film :cry:

:cry: I think I better warn hubby! I was so looking forward to a scary movie as hubby is a woos:dohh: sounds really bad:growlmad:

Well done for making the right decison new, your boys should be very proud of their Mummy!
I have two weeks off as of today, and a have been shopping and out for lunch with my Mum! :D It is just so good to be back with Sam all the time again, he is just so so happy! xx

:happydance: I bet your dancing everywhere your so happy :wohoo: :yipee:
I've left Aaron for about 6 hours tops, so dont know how I'm going to leave him for 10 hours whilst I'm at work/travel :cry:

Enjoy every minute! And have tons of fun! Me n hubby can't wait to take Aaron to a petty farm in summer :cloud9:

Bethany loved her cuddles with her nanny, she did not like the look of 2 of her uncles, and she screamed bloody murder when SIL held her, maybe she was scared of being suffocated by the HUGE HUGE HUUUUUGE tatas, or maybe she was offended because SIL visited wearing her PAJAMAS!!! :growlmad: Pregnant or not, when you visit a persons home for the first time you do NOT wear nightwear unless its a SLEEPOVER!

Why do people go out in pjs:shrug: I don't even go downstairs in mine unless for a bottle. I'm glad the supermarkets have banned them :haha:

It's lovely to see your baby show such live for the grandparent(s) :cloud9: aarons loves my mam but is hesitant with MIL. Kids aren't daft they know who loves them and wants to interact with them:winkwink:

My two wouldn't like MIL, they don't like strangers :rofl:

I would never EVER go out in my PJ's, I have lazy days around the house in them, but I would never ever go out in them. The worst thing was I was on the phone to my mum before they left to come here and I heard SIL say she needed to get dressed, then 5 minutes later saying she was changed and ready, so she must have changed from her jammies, into another set of jammies? :wacko:

My two wouldn't like MIL, they don't like strangers :rofl:

I would never EVER go out in my PJ's, I have lazy days around the house in them, but I would never ever go out in them. The worst thing was I was on the phone to my mum before they left to come here and I heard SIL say she needed to get dressed, then 5 minutes later saying she was changed and ready, so she must have changed from her jammies, into another set of jammies? :wacko:

I know we like your comfort whilst pregnant but she could been have put on some jogger bottoms. I found my maternity jeans really comfort, so much so I still wear then now :dohh: but they are the type that have stretchy sides not over bump.

I really need to lose weight, I'm heavier now than pregnant with Aaron at full term:cry: I think going back to work will give me the motivation to reduce my choc intake :winkwink::shrug: :help:

I had my boss on the phone earlier to confirm my working days will be Tuesday's & Fridays! So I wont get that sinking feeling on Sunday's like I used to :wacko: plus hubby drinks Sunday so can't help with Aaron so even better for me, PLUS it's quiet at work this days :happydance:

If she comes dressed like that for madams birthday party I am going to photoshop her out of the pictures :rofl:

I overdid it on the cheese again today! must. stop. pigging. out! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->