Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

If she comes dressed like that for madams birthday party I am going to photoshop her out of the pictures :rofl:

I overdid it on the cheese again today! must. stop. pigging. out! :rofl:

Is cheese Your craving?

I'm bored now, aarons been gone about 2 hours, I've done some ironing, had a cuppa and a bit mince pie. I should be enjoying the peace but i can't settle :dohh:

That's rubbish Harvey! :( Why can't we all just stay at home with our babies?! :( xx

Nooo, no cravings yet, but we have loads of cheese in and I do loooove cheese. Although I am going to cut down now, I'll have a heart attack if I carry on carry on eating it like its going out of fashion :rofl:

I always feel like that when I am totally child free or they are both napping at the same time (rare now as Dylan almost never naps), I find myself just watching the clock until they come back/wake up then thinking why the hell did I not do something nice for me, or at least do SOMETHING?! :haha:

New:hugs: You're doing the right thing:hugs:

Harvey, yay for no sinking feeling on sundays, and quiet days at work:happydance: I get bored when the kids are away too, its been over a year since I got child free time mind:wacko:

24:hugs:

Wiggler, out in her pj's?:nope: Yay for getting a break though:happydance: STEP AWAY FROM THE CHEESE :argh:

Heyy, glad you found your caramels!

OMG my daughter obviously hates me, she won't nap, I am so tired :cry:

I am guilty of going out in my jammies- KIND OF. I will wear my big comfy sweatshirt and a pair of jammie bottoms and slippers... BUT LET ME EXPLAIN! :argh: One of my favorite things to do is around 10 o'clock at night I tell the kids it's jammie time- you have 5 minutes to be ready to go- and then we go to the late night movie all in our jams. We have done group outings like this with friends, too- we all roll up in all manner of pajamas with blankets and pillows and go to the last showing - it's all in good fun :thumbup:
And on Christmas morning we go to MIL in our jammies- but I buy everyone new ones and give them to them the night before- so they are new- presentable, and what I picked out! :dohh:

Other than those things, I won't do it- Sweats, maybe. Jammies no way

Elle
031.jpg
Charlotte
032.jpg
Their new "big girl" rockers- phasing out the bouncy seats, finally! :blush:
042.jpg
Charlotte
063.jpg
Elle
067.jpg

Wiggler- Awww, hoping she goes down for you

Harvey- glad you got the work schedule you wanted! What will you be doing with Aaron on those days?

new- yup. he stayed in bed :thumbup: but had to wake him up at 7:45 :dohh: i'm hoping to skip his nap today to make him go to bed around 8-9. we'll see how it goes :haha: today is the day the kids go to my moms for a few hours, so it should help keep him awake. sorry you had to result in putting in your notice :hugs: but its probably for the best. hope you can find something soon.

harvey- hope he enjoys his walk with your mam. maybe if you do your ironing, new will do hers :haha:

wiggler- poor Bethany. sorry she was so upset with everyone leaving. i'm sure by tomorrow she'll forget about it :)

24- glad to hear Sam is so happy. hope you enjoy your time off :flower:

heyy- such cute pics. love them! how do you manage to keep them in those seats still? :shrug: Milo quit going in those at around 6-7 months (when he started crawling). and of course Ava made sure to let us know she was done with them at 3-4 months :dohh:

and yes, today was therapy day. i got to schedule Milo's first occupational therapy session. set for the 22nd :thumbup: i was nervous how he'd act when his therapist came out to get him, since this time he was having to leave OH. which he hasn't done in a while. but he did okay. he didn't have to carry him back today, he walked back holding his hand. came out in smiles again. said he was using vowel sounds while swinging. and singing and dancing while at the play kitchen :thumbup: and Ava met a little friend in the waiting room (15 month old who suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome). they were sharing yogurt treats :cloud9: therapy is all booked for the month. going to be busy! mailed back the packet for milo's school. so i should get a call from them about testing and a home observation :argh:

Milos- the bouncy seats have been very comforting to them- :shrug: and the ONLY was they would nap until the past week or two, and even then I have to give in once in awhile
:dohh:

the new seats are just awesome, though
*ETA a working link
https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Infant-To-Toddler-Rocker-Blue-Green/dp/B000WUB9O4

Ok- long story, I'll fill you in later- but basically hubby f*ed up and we are now $360 off budget with our tax return- so I am now shifting $$ from everywhere else that it needed to go :growlmad: but you've got to see my son's response when I told him all of this a minute ago "
"next time he falls asleep flick his im the testicle and scream "SLEEP IS FOR THE FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE"
*him in
no seriously
if you keep doing it maybe it will sink in"

:rofl: GOD, I love that kid!!!!

Wiggler:hugs: Hope you're getting that sleep!

Heyy, OMG your daughters are just beautiful:cloud9: Love those pics!! :rofl: at your son! Sorry about going off budget, its easy to do:hugs:

Milos, good luck with the school process, you must be sooooo excited!:happydance: Glad therapy went well:thumbup:

I've got the throat lurgy back:dohh: Going to take a leaf from heyys book and find some hot and sour (was that right?) soup:thumbup: Hubbys off next week to er Maine I think it is and Ohio, Milos, please please tell me about living in Ohio:flower: Oh and MIL arrives tomorrow right as hubbys going away:dohh:

mummy- hope your throat feels better :flower: you moving to Ohio now? :shrug: lol. Ohio is okay. the weather is wacky. so you have to be prepared for the hottest and coldest types of weather, and everything in between :dohh:

Ohio sounds like the UK, less the hottest bit :haha: Thought you didnt have to move hun? :dohh: too many options huh!! lol

This does not happen often but OMG George is in a good mood :haha:

24 great to hear you got 2 weeks off with Sam, hope he settles better now and lets you get some sleep :hugs:

Milos it sounds like therapy is going well :thumbup: glad everything is starting to fall into place!

Heyy your kids are amazing! Sorry about the budget hope you can get it back on track. I HATE money :(

Wiggler hope bethany has napped by now for you! Stop eating cheese :dohh:

OMG George is being so cute.. going to go eat him all up :cloud9:

We dont HAVE to move but hubby wants the most money and best benefits:haha:

Ohio sounds fun, Milos I'll come visit:winkwink:

Yay for George in good mood:happydance:

New hun:nope: dont ruin your diet already:dohh::haha:

awww but george is being so lush I could just eat him all up... he's blowing raspberries on my belly just now :haha:

it can be fun. there is a lot of see when visiting. but someone who's been to the same places many times as a child, it becomes boring :shrug: Columbus is a really nice place (for living wise). we have fun stuff here. one of the best zoos in the country :thumbup:

Wiggler- Awww, hoping she goes down for you

Harvey- glad you got the work schedule you wanted! What will you be doing with Aaron on those days?

Your girls are cuties:winkwink:

Me mam will be looking after Aaron at my house on those days:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"