Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Ohio sounds like the UK, less the hottest bit :haha: Thought you didnt have to move hun? :dohh: too many options huh!! lol
This does not happen often but OMG George is in a good mood :haha:
24 great to hear you got 2 weeks off with Sam, hope he settles better now and lets you get some sleep :hugs:
Milos it sounds like therapy is going well :thumbup: glad everything is starting to fall into place!
Heyy your kids are amazing! Sorry about the budget hope you can get it back on track. I HATE money :(
Wiggler hope bethany has napped by now for you! Stop eating cheese :dohh:

OMG George is being so cute.. going to go eat him all up :cloud9:

Are you not talking to me because I teased you on your :iron: :shrug:
If your not then GET YOUR IRONING DONE!, if you are I'll put it down to a hectic day :winkwink::haha:

I could Aaron up too except I'm cutting down and couldn't possible eat that much lol

Ermm that cute tastey good mood baby I had is currently kicking off in his cot :dohh: lol

Apparently when OH got back I literally shoved the baby in his arms, told him to get out of my sight then fell asleep on the sofa, I don't remember, I was soooo tired. I just woke up though, still really tired, but can actually thinkstraight now :haha:

Awww harvey... I was saving the best till the last hun thats all :hugs: please dont make me iron today I had a hard day!

Im so hungry I could eat George and Aaron :haha: Ive only had a few grapes today :wacko; I got a bit of a headache too not had a drink all day :dohh: Will sort myself out when George is asleep be that in the cot or on the sofa lol - he is settling now kind of! lol

But - do I have veg soup or order a much wanted kebab mmmmmmm

Awww harvey... I was saving the best till the last hun thats all :hugs: please dont make me iron today I had a hard day!

Im so hungry I could eat George and Aaron :haha: Ive only had a few grapes today :wacko; I got a bit of a headache too not had a drink all day :dohh: Will sort myself out when George is asleep be that in the cot or on the sofa lol - he is settling now kind of! lol

But - do I have veg soup or order a much wanted kebab mmmmmmm

:friends:

I've just had a chicken sarnie with Mayo :cloud9: but I'm still starving :wacko: you should eat more new, especially breastfeedling, poor George will wither away to nowt and then you can't snack on him lol

Okay you can have a day off:winkwink: but tomorrow is :iron: day :thumbup:

When is it your mother is landing on your doorstep?

mum is arriving Friday BUT when i was so upset earlier I didnt know where to turn and I rang my daddy in floods of tears, who told my mam what happened and she told me to have a few days rest and not to worry! lol .... ok ok ok I will do the ironing :dohh:

OMG paniced then! George was restful/asleep ish in his cot then at the same time i heard a cry and a thud on the stairs - i totally thought he had escaped :wacko: it was Joshua on the stairs :dohh; and george just semi settling lol

Well the baptism course went okay, I was only asked 2 questions. 1) one word to describe Aaron at the moment = content. 2) why choose Aaron Patrick = Aaron is not popular & Patrick is after his cousin who was killed on a motorbike. They played a video and included childrens interpretations of baptism which had us laughing :haha:

I've now got to find out which saint is aarons name after :shrug::dohh: heyy any ideas :shrug: :friends: :winkwink:

24 great to hear you got 2 weeks off with Sam, hope he settles better now and lets you get some sleep :hugs:

Milos it sounds like therapy is going well :thumbup: glad everything is starting to fall into place!

Heyy your kids are amazing! Sorry about the budget hope you can get it back on track. I HATE money :(

Wiggler hope bethany has napped by now for you! Stop eating cheese :dohh:
:

I ditto what new said :winkwink: (cheers for the homework new :thumbup:)

team work harvey :thumbup:

ermmm saint Aaron?? :haha: or st paddy!!! 17th march :thumbup: glad the class went well hun :hugs:

i ordered food :blush: will eat todays calories in 1 sitting :dohh:

St Aarons day is July 1st xx and its St Aaron of Aleth :hugs:

St Paddys day is 17th March, St Patrick of Ireland xxx

Evening ladies! Quick question for you before I do my skull in with stress, William will not go to bed and settle anymore, he insists on screaming the place down and is getting used to us picking him back up again. So tonight I've left him to self settle which I'm struggling with, 15 mins in and he has just stopped crying. How long can I leave him before I should go in? And when I do go in, what should I do? I didn't do this with Noah when he has this young!!

Evening ladies! Quick question for you before I do my skull in with stress, William will not go to bed and settle anymore, he insists on screaming the place down and is getting used to us picking him back up again. So tonight I've left him to self settle which I'm struggling with, 15 mins in and he has just stopped crying. How long can I leave him before I should go in? And when I do go in, what should I do? I didn't do this with Noah when he has this young!!

Having EXACTLY the same problem!!! I lasted about 15 minutes and we had some quiet in between but spurts of crying so he clearly wasnt settling. He's now on the sofa and has fallen asleep! Joshua slept through from 6 weeks and I never went through this but Im just taking George's lead on this one xxxx

team work harvey :thumbup:

ermmm saint Aaron?? :haha: or st paddy!!! 17th march :thumbup: glad the class went well hun :hugs:

i ordered food :blush: will eat todays calories in 1 sitting :dohh:

Goodun:thumbup:

17 march is st patricks day! I've just looked up Aaron the saint of =
elder brother of Moses
Aaron of aleth is 6th century saint
Aaron of caerleon is a saint British martyr who died 304
aharon is a Hebrew name most likely derived from Egyptian origin (hubby's sis link, and her son was Patrick who got killed)
:shrug::dohh:

Kebab is it? I can do kebabs once a month, then I've had my craving

St Aarons day is July 1st xx and its St Aaron of Aleth :hugs:

St Paddys day is 17th March, St Patrick of Ireland xxx

I wish I had of waited 5 mins for your post lol:winkwink::thumbup: I'll come to you when Aaron get homework :haha:

Also having the exact same problem, which then reoccurs at the end of every sleep cycle, so every 45 minutes all night long!! :hissy: xx

:hugs: to this having unsettled babies :flower: my turn will no doubt be soon :wacko:

Ive not had kebab for oooo 3 months, 4 or 5 months, long before Christmas anyways, before my surgery i think! Im looking forward to it lol I wont like it :dohh:

24 does he make a noise that often or proper awake and crying? I can get george to sleep, so long as he is touching me :shrug: yet day time, he goes into his cot and naps for 1-2 hours without a whinge!

He goes from fast asleep, to standing up hysterical screaming in about two seconds. :roll: xx

George and William have similar personalities I think! So far he has got the message and it sounds like he is asleep now with a bit of luck! But I don't want to open the door and check. He has been doing it in the middle of the night too an I've nearly been in tears! Let's hope they grow out of it!

Hey your girls are just adorable! We looked at that exact chair for William but we just decided on a high hair in stead and I'm glad we did as he is so mobile now that he would never sit in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->