Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Jen that's exactly what William is like! But I've ignored him on tender hooks for 15 mins tonight and he has settled so I think I wi try this and see how we go. He should be shattered, mum said all he has had is a 45 min nap ALL day!

oh 24, that must be so much hard work!!! I still co-sleep when he wakes in the night. if i get him down in the cot in the first place he sure as hell wont go back if he wakes in the night :(

Harvey, glad the baptism course went well:thumbup: Are you excited??:cloud9: How's your evening going? Buttons?:coffee:?

New, yay for kebab:happydance:

Charlotte, I haven't done CIO, I follow their lead, so far Eilidh is an awful sleeper:dohh:

24, I think we have similar issues :(:hugs: Eilidh will settle in her crib for naps in the day, be it 30mins to a couple of hours but at night, shes up and down like a yo yo. Hope Sam passes this phase quickly for you:hugs:

Sam is now awake for the fourth time so far tonight. :wacko: I wish he would sleep in with us, but he wont! xx

:wacko: I cant even begin to imagine! I have trouble with George up to about 11pm but then he is not bad, sometimes feeds all night but doesnt cry. I dont think i could handle crying all night :dohh:

God and there is me complaining that William wakes normally half way through the night and won't go back to sleep! Think you have t worse than me!

Aww I really shouldn't watch one born every minute!

Harvey, glad the baptism course went well:thumbup: Are you excited??:cloud9: How's your evening going? Buttons?:coffee:?
:

I think once we pick a date (next week) then I'll start to get excited, but then I've got to go buy an outfit :dohh: I hate shopping for occasion outfits!

I'm watching OBEM :cloud9: poor lass shit herself in the bad just in labour, but had a great delivery with epidural! The other woman is a nightmare, thrashing about, sick, bad back, can't get comfy :wacko:

I'm trying to cut down on my tea drinking, so I'm having orange but the sick burps :sick:

I just don't know what to do now, I am soooooo tired! xx

Madam won't settle tonight, she has been so upset since 8pm, got her in the pushchair and rocking her now, poor little lady, I hope she sleepss, she is exausted :(

Harvey, didn't you learn from the orange pop burps of the other day :sick::dohh::haha:

24 :hugs: It will get easier.

OMG Freja just got detention :dohh::dohh::growlmad:

Oh no, what happened?

Madam is asleep! The pushchair is my new favourite thing ever!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

:rofl: woops!! what she wearing? lol

Im away up to bed now, just watched OBEM... awwwww

Got to disturb a sleepy george :wacko: he is asleep between my legs lol

argh, the pushchair sucks, she is falling asleep fine, she just wont stay asleep :(

Sorry wiggler:dohh::hugs:

New, hope you get him upto bed with no fuss:sleep:

She was wearing a big tarten dress :rofl: Monster changed at school from the strict dress code:dohh:

Madam won't settle tonight, she has been so upset since 8pm, got her in the pushchair and rocking her now, poor little lady, I hope she sleepss, she is exausted :(

She might be missing Dylan :flower:

I think so, she has been really upset on and off since they left earlier, but she is fine when he is at nursery?

She has a tooth coming through too, OH is rocking her now, and she is asleep, but the second you stop rocking or go to put her down she wakes up :(

Harvey, didn't you learn from the orange pop burps of the other day :sick::dohh::haha:

24 :hugs: It will get easier.

OMG Freja just got detention :dohh::dohh::growlmad:

:nope: Lol but I hate drinking council pop

Omg why did she get detention? (ignore if you've already answered as I'm catching up)

Jen that's exactly what William is like! But I've ignored him on tender hooks for 15 mins tonight and he has settled so I think I wi try this and see how we go. He should be shattered, mum said all he has had is a 45 min nap ALL day!

Have you any recent pics of William I can see, not seen him in ages :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->