Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:hugs: Aww New that's a shame it had to come to that but i think it's for the best :shrug: if i'm honest!

Oops bad Freja :dohh: lol or mummy :shrug:

Poor tired mummy's i have really been blessed with Livi she sleeps 12 hours solid every night really unless she's poorly but i did have my fair share of sleepless nights with the other 2 so i was due a good one :winkwink:
I literally put her in her sleeping bag lay her on her front tucke her in & leave her to it no faffing seems to work for us?
But i suppose looking back i did have to do a bit of controlled crying to get to this stage but that was when she was about 8 weeks so still tiny, but she wouldn't be put down so had to be done.

Went to play group this morning Livi took a dive & gave herself a swollen top lip all is fine now but she did look like she had botox for a while :haha:

Dh has a day off tomorrow for Ashten's hospital appointment so he can pick Jacson up yey i get to go to sleep straight away after my night shift :happydance:

Loving your bargains Hey you have a good eye for bargains x

Well the baptism course went okay, I was only asked 2 questions. 1) one word to describe Aaron at the moment = content. 2) why choose Aaron Patrick = Aaron is not popular & Patrick is after his cousin who was killed on a motorbike. They played a video and included childrens interpretations of baptism which had us laughing :haha:

I've now got to find out which saint is aarons name after :shrug::dohh: heyy any ideas :shrug: :friends: :winkwink:

:shrug: Ummmmm, Elvis Presley's middle name was aaron, does that count? :haha:

I actually looked it up- who knew? :shrug:
https://www.catholic-prayers.org/saint-aaron.html

Wud- I must have missed it- Ashton's hospital appointment? :nope:

Wiggler- I hope you get some rest, Mama- you're sleeping for two you know!

:hug: to anyone else with the sleepless nights- I don't do the CIO thing, but more FIO (Fuss it out) and no more than 3-5 minutes at a time, then reassure them and start over- So far it's working - they get up at the ass crack of dawn, but they go down very easy

Forgotten what else I read :dohh:

Had a lovely day with hubby- but full of small mishaps that turned 2 hours of errands into 4 1/2 :dohh: but in the end got most everything taken care of, the kitchen under control, :sex: :winkwink: and a roast in the oven :munch: I'm off to cuddle :cloud9:

Oh hun :hugs: I only had that yesterday, make sure you get lots of rest today.

Glad you had a brilliant day Heyy :happydance:

Madam didn't get to sleep til half 1! I went to bed about midnight though cos I couldn't stay awake, she woke up about half hour ago and OH is putting her back to bed now. Poor baby has the snots, a tooth coming through and keeps looking round for Dylan :(

Am i right in thinking that condoms can aready have a tiny hole in it or get one during sex that's too small to notice, even if you do everything right?

I'd say they could meow, are you ok? :hugs: xx

Im on cd 29 and my cycles are never this long. They're usually between 24 and 26. It's probaby fine and i'm worrying for nothing but it's so unusual for me. Putting it in a spoiler because i think someone i know comes on here, hopefully as a guest!

I will go and get one today. I'm sure it's fine because what are the chances of that happening? I just never have cycles this long. It's probably just stress or something and i'm being a worrier for nothing :haha:

Haha yea, stress can do baaaad things to your cycle! How you been hun, and how is that gorgeous boy of yours? x x x

I'm fine, Josh is still standing trying to cruise along the furniture, being extremely cute! Hows bethany and dylan?

Aww bless! Dylan is doing really well with his speech, still waking early though he is at his nanny's house until tomorrow. Bethany is doing amazing, standing on her own,crawling at the speed of light, torturing her brother most days lol. Poor little girly has a awful cold at the moment though, I hope she is a bit happier after this nap, I hate seeing her so upset :(

Meow, I'd second what Wiggler said. :hugs:
Sounds like Josh is doing brilliantly! xx

24/7- i see sam is doing brilliantly with his walking!

wiggler- Hope bethany feels better soon

Well the baptism course went okay, I was only asked 2 questions. 1) one word to describe Aaron at the moment = content. 2) why choose Aaron Patrick = Aaron is not popular & Patrick is after his cousin who was killed on a motorbike. They played a video and included childrens interpretations of baptism which had us laughing :haha:

I've now got to find out which saint is aarons name after :shrug::dohh: heyy any ideas :shrug: :friends: :winkwink:

:shrug: Ummmmm, Elvis Presley's middle name was aaron, does that count? :haha:

I actually looked it up- who knew? :shrug:
https://www.catholic-prayers.org/saint-aaron.html

My cousin (from my dads family who I don't know) is called Aaron after elvis! I'm Lisa after elvis's daughter (my mam drew I line at lisa Marie, thank god)
My dad and uncle are elvis mad :wacko:

Thanks for the homework:thumbup: how are you with maths if I need to call on you in a few years time :shrug::haha:

Stupid OH and his stupid cheese and my stupid lack of willpower :nope: soooo full up now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->