Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Harvey- My mom is Elivis crazy, too- so I was raised an Elvis fan :thumbup: although my Aaron is named after a good friend- lol

Sorry, love, you are SO on your own with Math! :rofl:
I have to take 2 math classes to finish up my degree (Why I need math for a baby law degree, I'll never know :dohh: ) I told my advisers to be gentile with me so they signed me up for "The Fundamentals of Mathematical Theory"- How is THAT taking it easy?!? Just the NAME of the class scares the crap out of me! Erik says I got pregnant on purpose so I could withdrawal from school lust to not take it :rofl:

Meow
"When used properly and consistently, condoms are 98 percent effective in preventing pregnancy. This means that in one year's time, two couples out of 100 who use condoms will have an unintended pregnancy." And my Aaron was a condom baby - I was on BC as well, but on antibiotics at the time. :hugs2: you need to test, hon- just to put your mind at ease if nothing else - the more you stress on it, the later you'll be

Wiggler- how is Madam doing today? Feeling any better?

I think we need new josh and Sam and William pictures... :D

New- I am hoping you not being on means you are having a lovely day withthose beautiful boys of yours- not that you're dealing with work crap :hug:

think all is ok, just a faint grey line which is where the chemical is put in if its positive.

hopefully AF arrives soon, got a horrible headache and feel sick :(

Morning:flower:

Meow, I dont know how to do spoilers but I second what everyone says:hugs: Yay for cruising:happydance: Can we see pics?:flower:

Harvey :rofl: council pop!!!:haha: So going to use that saying!! How's Aaron been today? Hope you're getting a chance to relax:hugs: I got an A in maths :smug: :rofl::blush:

Heyy, glad you had a good day hun:thumbup: How's the twins today? Hows Bethy getting on with cyber school?

Wiggler, you been at the cheese yet?:winkwink: Hope you're resting:hugs:

24 :(:hugs: Sorry hun, have you tried a lullaby light toy, cant remember exact name of them but we had one for Anja to help her settle, it would project lights and play sleepy music:sleep:

New, Is it today your mum comes? Hope you're ok hun:hugs:

Wud, is Ashten ok hun? Sorry about Livi, poor baby:hugs:

Not much sleep here either, my ratbag got cold:dohh: Now she's attacking the computer and snotting everywhere :sick:

Sorry to disappoint ladies but my absence was indeed work related :dohh: that and spending the rest of the evening since i finially got in 45 minutes ago on the phone to the police because some arsehole has stolen Joshua's bike that 'fidget' (do you remember fidget :haha:) bought him for his birthday, he is absolutely devastated!

My mam arrives tomorrow and I have so much I need to do before that happens :dohh: the ironing for 1, the landing for 2, kitchen for 3, laundry for 4, :cry: I need a maid!

Hi meow, sorry faint grey?... hun 'guests' can see spoilers and I dont know how to do one anyway ... but erm are you sure everything is ok? :hugs:

so sorry for the ladies that didnt get sleep :hugs: 24 have you tried maybe a warm meal before bed, weetabix or something that will sit heavy on his tummy? I dont know what else to suggest :(

heyy glad you had a lovely day even if it did go a bit wrong in the errands dept!

harvey :hi: can I volunteer for the science homeworks??? lol

mummy hows your naughty little school girl today :haha: why on earth did she get changed? lol my son is following suits he came home proud as punch today and told me he is on a 'school contract' so I was like oh awesome what for, he said oh well *** said I was crap at football so I pushed him in a bush so Im on contract.... suddenly I dont think contract is a good thing to be on :dohh:

Poor Joshua, sending big hugs his way :hugs: I hope the police manage to get his bike back. Hide the mess, then you don't have to do the ironing! :rofl:

Shhhhh everyone, madam is ASLEEP!!!!!

so is george :dohh: hope he still sleeps tonight i got jobs to do lol

I had to walk around the flat earlier for ages with her strapped to my back to stop the crying :cry: she was a bit happier this afternoon which is brilliant, but still not herself. Hopefully she will sleep well tonight and be happier tomorrow, Dylan is coming home so she will love that! And cuddles with her nanny of course.

I need to be stopped, sending OH to Tesco for a FRER because I need to see a big dark line on it. Seriously. I am mental :rofl:

Poor Joshua, sending big hugs his way :hugs: I hope the police manage to get his bike back. Hide the mess, then you don't have to do the ironing! :rofl:

Shhhhh everyone, madam is ASLEEP!!!!!

WIGGLER- :growlmad: NEW IS ON A PROMISE, DONT DISCOURAGE HER FOR GODS SAKE! :winkwink:

New- I knew you'd leave it till last minute :wacko:

New - join the dark side and shun the ironing!! :muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha::devil::devil:

but but but I have NO WHERE to hide it :dohh: unless I hang it up crumpled and iron as I need it :haha: although i hate hanging it up more than I hate ironing ... least the iron clothes will just find a way upstairs and live in neat piles :rofl:

George fell asleep when we were playing row row row the boat :shrug: one minute giggling at the lion next snoring to the crocodile lol he been asleep about an hour now :wacko: he so not going to sleep all night for me is he :dohh:

Hide it under the bed, between the base and the matress, under the cot, in the loft :rofl:

Awww bless he might sleep well, madam never conks out like that, ickly guy must have been shattered.

Can't wait to give my ickly guy a huge cuddle tomorrow :cloud9:

New thats awful about Joshuas bike :(:growlmad: Lol at the ironing:dohh: My laundry is never ending:wacko:

Contract :rofl: Dont get me started on these hooligans we have hun:winkwink:

Wiggler, save your money...... Buy cheese instead :rofl:

Noooo, I must pee on 2 last sticks, one tonight, one tomorrow morning. And going to cut down on the cheese, OH is getting all stroppy as he bought it for a treat for himself :rofl:

Heyy- any other subjects I can call on you for?
Glad you got your errands done, if a little late :wacko:

New- :hugs: hope they get joshua's bike back poor lad
I HOPE YOUR DOING YOUR :iron: :thumbup:if not you owe me something :winkwink:
(if your mam could see you now rushing about like a blue arsed fly :rofl: )

Wiggler- if I were you I'd test once a week, no more! Lol

New- your my science teacher, cheers :thumbup:

Meow - hope your ok?

Mummy- Your my maths teacher:thumbup:
:hugs: to snot rag
Has aarons card came yet? Fingers crossed it arrives by Saturday!

Who's up for English and RE:shrug::haha:

Aarons been to massage but wouldn't lie still as he'd just woke up:dohh: but enjoyed watching the other bairns, then he got to wind his bobbin :happydance:, then I went to aldi for veg for aarons dinners

Since he's more mobile he's crashing out at bedtime :sleep: :cloud9: he's trying to walk away from the furniture but his legs are too wobbly.

Me mam gave me a good tip to encourage walking. Sit on your knees and
Stand the bairn against the settee facing you and make sure they are stable,
then let go and put your arms out for them to toddle to you:thumbup: Aaron
was squealing with excitement earlier when we tried it:cloud9:

Madam stands unaided in the middle of the room but very rarely tries to take a step, she stands there and waves or looks at whatever she is holding. She clapped for the first time ever earlier :cloud9:

Yay for clapping:happydance:

Harvey, ermm I can do english but not RE:flower: No card yet but its early, postie not been yet:thumbup: Good tip!! and Yay for easily going to:sleep:

arghhh she's gotten even more gross and I've got to go out:dohh: I'll be back in an hour or so:hugs:

Ermmm I have no bed remember - moving trouble into a cot saw to that!! lol Im not rushing round yet lol although i did tidy the front room just now to try find the house phone - I found it under a sleeping baby :dohh: he is now awake because i set the pager on it off so that I could track it down :dohh: he looks very sleepy though, might boob him back to sleep if he stops eating my phone or hitting himself over the head with it :shrug: lol

:haha: Awww bless him!

mummy - we need piccies of your gross baby! If madam is still a little snotty monster tomorrow I'm going to take a pic, I wish I had my phone to hand when she had a HUGE snot bubble earlier, was soooo funny :rofl:

Madam stands unaided in the middle of the room but very rarely tries to take a step, she stands there and waves or looks at whatever she is holding. She clapped for the first time ever earlier :cloud9:

:happydance: Bethany clapping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->