Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Oh sounds like bethany will be taking some wobbly steps soon!!! yay on the clapping!!!

George is wide awake shouting at his brother :dohh: His brother should also be asleep but he is wide awake and starving so is having some toast :nope: bloody kids... they rule the roost!!

George keeps climbing up everything :haha: If he can get a firm enough grip he pulls himself to standing :cloud9:

OH just got in from the shop and I was so excited cos I have been holding my pee in since NOON, and what has he forgot? the FRER! I sent him back out :rofl: Stupid man, I swear he isn't very blessed in the brains department sometimes :rofl:

is it ok to bribe a baby with a dummy in exchanged for a 'mama'?

Joshua is always starving, anyone would think i dont actually feed him!!

talking of food, I'm staaaaarving! OMG, I am actually going to die of hunger, wow that crept up on me fast. and there is a spider in the kitchen and OH isn't back... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :cry:

Like I explained to Joshua, you are a great number of days away before you will actually die from your hunger! You will survive! lol :dohh:

:rofl: I know, but I'm soooo hungry. Maybe this baby is a girl, I was like this with Bethany too :D

or maybe you is scoffing too much cheese and giving yourself a bigger appetite lolol

:rofl: probably, maybe I should see if baby likes pesto :rofl:

oh gawd :dohh: you are terrible! lol

my boys are belly laughing, as cute as it is they should be asleep! :haha:

Sam is up too new running round the lounge! :rofl: xx

ooooooo no least mine is sat still :rofl:

running round should tire him out though yeah?

Finally a decent line :happydance:

https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7122/img05681t.jpg

mummy- I'll take some pics tomorrow of the standing. He's not proper cruising yet, he can move slightly when the mood takes him! But he's getting there.

new- Yeah its like a faint line, like an evap i would say. You have to really look, not like a proper pink positive. I can't see how i can be pregnant because we always use protection and only had sex once around ovulation. But it's the fact ovulation was about 14 days ago. I hate worrying and not knowing.

I'm not bothered about certain person not seeing. If they say anything i will say why are you stalking me

wiggler- nice test! I kept mine from 1st baby and Josh. Have any of you kept your test?

Thats a defo clear line:happydance: Did you try pesto?? Lol at snot bubble pics, snot :sick: I find it easier to deal with poo/puke than snot!

Lol new loving the image of vibrating George :rofl:

Meow, would love to see pics, how big is he getting? Maybe test again in a day or two:hugs: Hun its totally possible though, I got 3 of my 4 while preventing:wacko::blush:

New, thanks you so so so much for proper teabags and chocolate:cloud9:

Harvey, I gots buttons here :tease:

mummy- Seriously!? What 3 babies using condoms, no slip ups?

meow, my first tests with this one and Bethany were like that...

Not tried Pesto yet, will do in a few days :haha:

hmm meow maybe test again after the weekend if still no test but if you used a condom with no obvious splits in it then hun the chances are slim xxxx

George is using Joshua to climb on to reach me to give me kisses :cloud9: but at 9.23pm I think they cam both go to bed lol

awesome test wiggler!!! I did keep Georges but they faded :shrug: I think I still have a test from my first LO somewhere kept safely, and I didnt need a test with Joshua by time I found out I was pregnant I knew he was a boy and was pratically on route :rofl:

mummy you is very welcome!!! hope the chocolate arrived ok and not too melted :wacko: .... got to show your LOs what proper kiddie chocolates are not your copy cat rubbish :haha:

Wow new, how late did you find out with Joshua?

meow I conceived Joshua whilst still pregnant - now that is preventing on the highest of levels!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->