Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

18+6wks with Joshua... so half way :thumbup: lol I found out on the thursday i was pregnant, friday heamoraged, monday found out he was a boy and holding his own despite the massive blood loss - that pregnancy kinda started going down hill from the moment I found out, but all was well and perfect in the end :cloud9:

How scary :hugs: and finding out so late must have been such a shock! What a little fighter :hugs:

One of my friends didn't know she was pregnant until she went to hospital with stomach pains and they told her she was in labour, she was about 39 weeks!

Evening ladies! Ooh lots of baby talk lol! Nice test wriggler!

I conceived Noah whilst never missing one pill so I guess any form of prevention isn't completely safe!

Only 5 mins of controlled crying tonight before William got the message! Woo hoo! :)

Meow, I cant beat new!! But yeah #1 was pill + condom, #2 was 2 different pills (long story) and condoms and #3 was condoms and I hadn't had a period, I also had a bmi of around 15:wacko: So yeah best to double check!!

I tested the chocolate, its all good:cloud9: Copycat rubbish :rofl: No going back now!

:hugs: Hun Joshua is truly a miracle:cloud9:

Mummy - just a thought but I think you may be immune to contraceptives :rofl:

All these contraception pregnancy stories are really helping my worries :haha:

Argh, I can't stop worrying about buggies, I shouldn't be as I know I will be either wearing Bethany/baby in pram or wearing baby/Bethany in pram but ARGH. I'm not worried about not having much space here or how Dylans behaviour will go with another HUGE change, just that.

Silly irrational me :rofl:

sorry meow, the chances are still slim.. if you think its 2 in every 100 then mummy is one of them and there are 99 other people who can be the other 1 ... pretty slim chances huh!

I conceived on the pill, twice, first time though i couldnt be 100% I didnt have a tummy bug etc 2nd time I was spot on so I went from pill to coil, but the coil fell out :dohh:

mummy- I'll take some pics tomorrow of the standing. He's not proper cruising yet, he can move slightly when the mood takes him! But he's getting there.

Have any of you kept your test?

Me:thumbup: I've got 5 in my handbag!! I love looking at them :shrug::haha:

:happydance: Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Thats a defo clear line:happydance: Did you try pesto?? Lol at snot bubble pics, snot :sick: I find it easier to deal with poo/puke than snot!

Lol new loving the image of vibrating George :rofl:

Meow, would love to see pics, how big is he getting? Maybe test again in a day or two:hugs: Hun its totally possible though, I got 3 of my 4 while preventing:wacko::blush:

New, thanks you so so so much for proper teabags and chocolate:cloud9:

Harvey, I gots buttons here :tease:

:friends: :winkwink: :shrug:

Was just talking to OH, saying how we only need to have sex once more to get baby out in November then we never need to do it again, he thinks I'm joking :rofl:

Harvey- You carry your old tests in your purse? :tease::wacko: daft woman :haha: I have 2 of my tests from the girls- there were 3 but one faded away- the other two are clear as the first day :cloud9: but they're in my dresser drawer not my bag! :dohh:
- oh yes- I am great with English, History, etc- You can also call on me for all the random bits of information, weird household hints and tips, crafting, sewing, upcycling, decorating...just no numbers! And what is RE? :shrug:

Wiggler :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::bfp: No question, now! Poor poor OH- are you going to let on that you're not teasing? or let him be delusional for awhile :rofl:

New- You got pregnant with Joshua while pregnant? Huh? :huh: So sorry about Joshua's bike big :hug: to him. Is there much of a theft issue in your area?

Mummy- good lord, I think you might be more fertile than me! :dohh: So this NTNP you are up to should give us another one soon then, right? :lol:

Charlotte- glad bedtime is getting easier for you, hon :thumbup:

Anyone seen Milos today?

what about baby #4 or you going to do that the virgin mary way? lol

:dohh: went to the kitchen to get food, didnt want food, went to the fridge for chocolate came back with cheese :dohh: this cheese thing is transferring arghhhh lol

I told him I'm not joking, he is in the kitchen now sulking while he does the washing up :rofl:

Milos is lurking :D

:hi: heyy!! Joshua is what doctors call a 'superfetation pregnancy' I continued to ovulate whilst pregnant.

No the crime level here is really quite low typically Im really shocked :nope:

Oooh I have heard of that apparently its super super rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->