Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Harvey- You carry your old tests in your purse? :tease::wacko: daft woman :haha: I have 2 of my tests from the girls- there were 3 but one faded away- the other two are clear as the first day :cloud9: but they're in my dresser drawer not my bag! :dohh:
- oh yes- I am great with English, History, etc- You can also call on me for all the random bits of information, weird household hints and tips, crafting, sewing, upcycling, decorating...just no numbers! And what is RE? :shrug:

Anyone seen Milos today?

Milos lurking :winkwink:

I haven't used my handbag since I went on maternity:winkwink: but I still can't believe I got a positive after 10 years (and it will be my last) so I do have a peek now and then:wacko: mine are as clear as day 1:happydance:

Ooh great that's English and history covered :thumbup:
RE = Religious Education :wacko:

Mummy Where are you :shrug: I neeeeeed buttons :cry: I've not had any since earlier on in week:nope:

sorry i'm lurking :shrug: but i refresh every so often and i've been caught up on the chit chat :thumbup:

just to add my stories. me and OH haven't use a condom in 4 years. both kids planned, no surprises. just two scares :haha:

milos I likes your stories lol OH and I dont use a condom lol we just kinda use the 'oh that was close' method :rofl:

And that is why we are waiting for you to get your BFP :rofl:

:rofl: i use natural family planning :thumbup: i track my cycles and 99% of the time can feel when i'm ovulating.

I wont be waving no bfp's here lol natural family planning that sounds like a good idea... how does it work? lol I cant have 2 weeks a month no sex :rofl:

If we used natural family planning, I think OH and I would have ha a kid for every year we have been together lol which would mean approx 5!! Though he can already boast 4 boys so I'm glad we do use protection as I think he has super sperm of the boy making variety lol!!

Didn't keep my tests but have pics of the ones from when I fell with William, with Noah I was so shocked I did about 5 to make sure and did keep it in the draw but it faded.

New, give in, just dooo itttttt!!! You know you want a little princess to dress up and for your boys to protect and adore :cloud9: The more you resist the more we know you want another :haha:

Re: baptism

After the baptism we are going to a local pub in the lounge, do I have to put on any entertainment? I.e. Music/dj? Also there won't be many kids there, any ideas what I could provide for them which won't cost the earth? I'm thinking a little party bag with sweets and mini games for their age range or should I not even bother concerning myself with this:shrug:

Any ideas would be welcome so everyone, young and old will enjoy:thumbup:

How do you know when you are ovulating? I tried all of this charting etc when trying to fall with William and I really couldn't get my head around it at all!

you basically just dont have sex before,during,after ovulating (so about 4-5 days no sex, or protected). i track my cycles. use an ovulation calculator i found online (have been using it since we've started). it tells me the first day that i'd be fertile, leading up to the day i should ovulate. and it of course still has the fertile sticker on the day after ovulation. and i pay attention to increased CM, the pains :shrug: seems to work for us. lol

Urgh ov pains kill, but without them I wouldn't have this LO :cloud9:

urmmmmmmmm 5 days without sex?? I like the oops method :rofl:

harvey hun its up to you, for Joshua's I had a DJ for Georges I didnt and both worked. Georges after party was lovely, we had a small lounge, some simple food and everyone just chatted. The kids did have the play park though. I didnt do party bags or games, I just did 2 big bowls of haribos kept the kids and adults happy :haha: id just plug a CD in hun and have it as back ground noise! If you got just a couple of kids i would just put some colouring books and colours on a table or print off some pictures to colour and let them help themselves but kids occupy themselves i wouldnt make too much extra effort xxx

New- My aunt conceived my cousins 2 months apart- and by 2 different men :wacko: (Divorce sex an a new relationship- she really wasn't a whore!) My cousins are in medical books as 1 of about a dozen documented cases like that- They told me I was at risk of double conception as the low HCG hormone runs in our family, and I continued to have my period for a cycle after each conception- Luckily it didn't happen for me- You are very lucky things worked out the way they did, and that you got such a cutie pie out of it :thumbup:

Harvey- depends on the religion? I was raised Seventh Day Adventist (odd religion that is a combo of Christianity and Judaism) and have studied several other religions, including but not limited to, Buddhism and Wicca- So, feel free to ask me religions questions if you want the outside answers, not the mainstream! Funnily enough, mainstream religions like Catholicism are the ones I know the least about :dohh:

Oh yes, and New again- hopefully since crime is not usually an issue in your area it's just some opportunistic kids that took for a spin and it will turn up FX

Wiggler- I don't know whether to laugh or cry for your poor OH :cry::haha::shrug::blush: Give him kisses and tell him you love him, even if you never want to :sex: ever again :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->