Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Oops method :rofl: I likes that! I can tell if I'm ovulating as it hurts bfing lol but even avoiding that time I can get pregnant:dohh: We've had 3 kids in 4 years:wacko: I had contraception though lol. We'll definately stop at 6 for sure and only carry on while we can afford them and still live well with me as SAHM:thumbup:

Milos, how're you doing hun?:hugs:

Harvey :munch::hugs:

Wiggler, how much cheese have you had?:haha:

Only about 1/2 a block in all today, I'm going to stop now as OH is getting seriously pissed off :rofl:

Good god woman think of your cholesterol :dohh: :rofl:

Heyy, thats an incredible story!

harvey hun its up to you, for Joshua's I had a DJ for Georges I didnt and both worked. Georges after party was lovely, we had a small lounge, some simple food and everyone just chatted. The kids did have the play park though. I didnt do party bags or games, I just did 2 big bowls of haribos kept the kids and adults happy :haha: id just plug a CD in hun and have it as back ground noise! If you got just a couple of kids i would just put some colouring books and colours on a table or print off some pictures to colour and let them help themselves but kids occupy themselves i wouldnt make too much extra effort xxx

I wish hubby's local had play park it would be ideal. I like the haribos idea:thumbup: never thought of a cd:dohh: hubby said the juke box is there and people put music on all day in the bar, but I think I'll take a cd (now ## cd lol) I love adele's music too

I might go to the £1 shop for the colouring books n pens:thumbup: I might ask them to draw a picture of the baptism for Aaron to keep in his memory
box!

Anything else I need to arrange, except the church, after party venue, food?

What about this bread n coal you pass to a stranger in the street, do they still do that? If so would BBQ coal do :wacko:

Oh has really upset me, just when I think things are getting better he turns into the same old arsehole. :cry:

Harvey- depends on the religion? I was raised Seventh Day Adventist (odd religion that is a combo of Christianity and Judaism) and have studied several other religions, including but not limited to, Buddhism and Wicca- So, feel free to ask me religions questions if you want the outside answers, not the mainstream! Funnily enough, mainstream religions like Catholicism are the ones I know the least about :dohh:
:

Cheers, aarons being baptised catholic! I'm a prod so haven't a clue with this religion :dohh:

heyy thats an incredible story, both cousins survived? Joshua was the younger sibling, I lost his older sister but I am truely blessed to have him!!

Harvey I didnt hand out any coal hun, never heard of that :shrug: You will need to sort out god parents, one will have to be catholic, you will probably want a christening gown and you will need a white shawl. personally i would recommend a blue or ivory gown as the shawl is white and the baby is wrapped in white to symbolise the new birth and purity of the baby - but some people buy a white gown too :shrug: Are you have a private baptism or holding his baptism during mass? i love the idea of getting the kids to draw a picture of the day for Aarons memory box :thumbup: i dont think you need anything else once you have organised venue/music/food etc

Talked to OH, he is ringing the doctors tomorrow for an emergency appointment, he needs anti-depressants, he told me he is still having flashbacks of the attack :(

Erm hubby is jewish but I dont think that'll help, inless anyone will be getting a bar mitzvah?

Wiggler whats happened hun?:hugs:

He has been well, its hard to explain, but the past few days he has been shouting/growling while he talks at me, its really upsetting, I can see how unhappy he is but its only really now that he has admitted it, he also admitted the flashbacks of the attack never went away when we moved. I have told him to get help ASAP, I am worried that if he doesn't he may end up hurting himself :( I knew he was unhappy, obviously he has PTSD, but I never know how much it was effectinng him :(

Maybe this is why he never really hugs me and the kids? I want the happy guy I got with back. Chavzilla and the crazies can burn in hell for all I care, they have broken me, my OH and poor Dylan :(

What worries me is I totally block memories out, I can't remember most of the night of the attack apart from flashes when the police were there, I know I need councelling before all that spills out, I don't remember most of school for that reason, but with OH so badly effected and me trying to help him I am worried that what I have blocked out will push its way out

Oops method :rofl: I likes that! I can tell if I'm ovulating as it hurts bfing lol but even avoiding that time I can get pregnant:dohh: We've had 3 kids in 4 years:wacko: I had contraception though lol. We'll definately stop at 6 for sure and only carry on while we can afford them and still live well with me as SAHM:thumbup:

Milos, how're you doing hun?:hugs:

doing okay :thumbup: Milo is extra hyper today. Ava was a little clingy, but think she might be okay for a little while. lady called today from the school. she comes next friday to observe Milo :thumbup:

The mind is a powerful tool and it can store memories away, sometimes forever. If the attack is the route of both your problems then you would both benefit from talking about it together and separate!

He might not hug you because you tell him things like you dont want sex :shrug: maybe he feels pushed away and unloved (men are sooo mellowdramatic sometimes!) but maybe he is blocking out his feelings and so now its effecting his relationship witht he kids too?

Thats great Milos!! Sounds like the balls are all in motion :thumbup:

mummy 6 kids? thought you had settled on 9? :haha:

Wiggler hun :(:hugs: New's right hun, some support for you both and working to get intimacy back could be the best way forward:hugs:

Milo. thats awesome news, fingers crossed it goes well:thumbup: We do clingy here too lol

New, lol it was you that decided I was having 9:haha: I'll have 6 then you have another 1 and we'll do 9 between us:winkwink:

was it me really??? lol You mean 6 more not 6 total right? lol hunni i will have 1 more when OH is well - fair compromise :thumbup: oh and when I have left my job and settled into another less stressful secure job lol maybe when I have finished paying childcare for george, oh and myabe when Joshua is old enough to baby sit rather than me paying for childcare again! lol

I LOVE this forum... you ladies always right 'new is right' :haha: OH oughta read this pmsl

he knows the reason I don't want sex is cos he is not romantic, seriously asking for a quick shag does not do it for me (romantic eh? :rofl:) Also the horror I had with my lady parts after Dylans birth puts me off a lot, its a lot dofferent now, I can barely even hold a tampon in (they fall out after an hour or two) and I am pretty sure I have some sort of a prolapse cos something is bulging out :cry: He doesn't know that, I could never tell him, he would feel responsible. He thinks bucket sex is normal after giving birth.

He is booking an emergency appointment tomorrow with the doctor who sees me, she knows exactly what we have been through and is amazing, it breaks my heart to see him like this, I love him to bits, but I don't like who he has turned into, which makes me feel guilty cos I know he needs help. I thought he was doing so well recently, he was happier, more attentive to me and the kids, but he said he is severely unhappy even though he has me and the kids who he loves dearly. I wish I could make him feel better :(

wigger- i'll have to agree with New :hugs: i notice me and OH tend to argue more when its been awhile since we've been close :shrug:

mummy- how is Eilidh doing, besides clingy, lol.

Ava seems to be growing up so much lately :cry: she can climb on and off the couch by herself. today i let her grab a banana flavored puff snack. she took one nibble with her teeth, made a face and put it back into the container, and then put the lid back on it :shock: we were just standing in the living room together while she kept smothering me with kisses :cloud9:

Well OH just asked me why I don't want to have sex and I told him (never felt so embarassed and ashamed of mysef in my whole life) and he was really understanding, he said when I feel ready to see a doctor about it he will be there for me 100% and will be more considerate.

WTG Ava! I am convinced Ava is superbaby!

I'm off to bed now, hopefully madam will let me have a lay in. Sleep well everyone x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->