Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I kinda know what you mean wiggler, I had a 2nd degree tear with forceps and ventouse for my first so I've always felt things weren't the same as before. It is normal for your cervix to be lower after giving birth, could it be that you're feeling? Definately get checked though because there's things you can do:thumbup: Do you do your kegals? Are you sure OH notices? My hubby says I feel tight but I'm convinced otherwise:blush: Hubbys huge though :rofl: :blush: Hun you're doing right talking to OH and getting help and advice:hugs:

Wow go Ava:happydance: She's doing amazing hun! Eilidh's er having a bath:haha: She keeps heading for the dirt outside and the dogs bowl lol. Did you sort out your dog hun?:hugs:

New's having a baby:baby: :tease::winkwink:

wiggler- i dont know about super baby :haha: its good you talked to OH. i feel really insecure since being prego with Milo. hope you guys can find a solution :hugs: have a good night. hope bethany lets you sleep :)

mummy- he seems to not really bother with him anymore :shrug:

I have been fighting being sick for days and today gave in :nope:

Hubby has been wonderful and doing everything for the babas- and even made my meatloaf recipe for dinner- then once we get the girls to bed he's off for game night and I'm going to cuddle on the couch with Bethy (who is also sick) and watch 27 Dresses with her :cloud9:

Wiggler- I'm glad to hear you are finally talking to OH about all this- it will do you both good to spend some time talking :hugs:

Oh no heyy, sorry you and Bethy are sick :(:hugs: Thats so good hubby is looking after you guys:hugs:

He even just made me tea and tucked me in to the couch before he left :cloud9: all day he';s been saying he'll call and cancel his plans, but I finally convinced him there's no point to it- the girls will sleep and Bethy and I want to watch our new movie that he has no desire to watch, so he would be staying in just to fetch me something IF I needed it-

heyy- sorry you're not feeling well. glad to hear OH is taknig care of you :)

mummy- yeah, we're gonna see how he does :shrug:

both kids in bed by 10 :dance:

Thats really sweet heyy:hugs: Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Milos, hope it works out hun:flower: Did you take him to vet to see if there's a medical issue? Glad you dont have to rehome though hun:hugs: Yay for kids sleeping:happydance:

All my lot are in bed for now, Eilidh's been up and down a bit but fingers crossed she sleeps ok lol. Hubbys heading out to the airport soon for MIL :argh: This could be interesting, bring on monday morning :plane::haha:

](*,) Sorry about the MIL- if she gets to be too much, slip a laxative into her drink :loo: she'll spend her visit locked in the bathroom! :twisted: :rofl:

:rofl: i agree with Heyy :gun:

Ava is rolling around in her sleep a lot. once she popped up her head, looked around and back to sleep.

me and OH just woke up, its half 7, he is meant to be at work now and madam is still asleep :rofl: OH is pulling a sicky and geting himself an emergency appointment at the doctors, I feel a lot better for that talk we had last night :D

Glad you feel better wriggler :) x

I feel better 2 after 2 nights of better sleep thanks to the controlled crying!

Got OH off with me for a few days too :) which is nice all being well he will come to the church with me today to speak to the leader about Williams dedication service!

heyy thats an incredible story, both cousins survived? Joshua was the younger sibling, I lost his older sister but I am truely blessed to have him!!

Harvey I didnt hand out any coal hun, never heard of that :shrug: You will need to sort out god parents, one will have to be catholic, you will probably want a christening gown and you will need a white shawl. personally i would recommend a blue or ivory gown as the shawl is white and the baby is wrapped in white to symbolise the new birth and purity of the baby - but some people buy a white gown too :shrug: Are you have a private baptism or holding his baptism during mass? i love the idea of getting the kids to draw a picture of the day for Aarons memory box :thumbup: i dont think you need anything else once you have organised venue/music/food etc

:hugs: your definitely blessed with joshua!

Me mams knitted him a shawl but won't he be too old to wrap him in it? I'm not putting him in a gown, I'm buying him a White short sleeved shirt
with a powder blue sleeveless jumper and smart trousers.

Not sure ifs it's private yet? Find out this Wednesday!

I always wondered what the white shawl represented! We didn't wrap Noah in one but we had one. Noah was baptised church of England and William is being dedicated at a community free church so that's a different ceremony all together!

Never heard of coal either!

hi ladies :hi:

arghhh I could swing for my eldest!!! He KNEW a sofabed was being delivered today for his bedroom, he also knew his grandparents were coming for the weekend and staying in his room so I asked him to tidy it before Saturday (his usual tidy it day), and he did, then I went up and finished it off and it was spotless. I asked him this morning if it was all ok up there and he said yeah it was all the same ... just been up and its sooooooooooooo not how I left it!!!! No idea if I will even get the bed in there now might have to have a tidy up first arghhhhh its on its way in a few minutes and nothing I can do with wriggle bum still awake :dohh:

He even just made me tea and tucked me in to the couch before he left :cloud9: all day he';s been saying he'll call and cancel his plans, but I finally convinced him there's no point to it- the girls will sleep and Bethy and I want to watch our new movie that he has no desire to watch, so he would be staying in just to fetch me something IF I needed it-

:saywhat: are you sure he's your husband :shrug::haha: enjoy it while it lasts hun:winkwink:

:hugs: to you and bethy for being ill:flower:

he wont be wrapped in the shawl hun, it'll be placed over him :hugs:

What is a dedication service hun?

hi ladies :hi:

arghhh I could swing for my eldest!!! He KNEW a sofabed was being delivered today for his bedroom, he also knew his grandparents were coming for the weekend and staying in his room so I asked him to tidy it before Saturday (his usual tidy it day), and he did, then I went up and finished it off and it was spotless. I asked him this morning if it was all ok up there and he said yeah it was all the same ... just been up and its sooooooooooooo not how I left it!!!! No idea if I will even get the bed in there now might have to have a tidy up first arghhhhh its on its way in a few minutes and nothing I can do with wriggle bum still awake :dohh:

Seems like Joshua takes after mammy :blush:

he wont be wrapped in the shawl hun, it'll be placed over him :hugs:

What is a dedication service hun?

Will it be placed on his chest whilst we hold him?

Coal apparently is a prodistan ritual, you hand a stranger a bag of coal, holy bread and something else:dohh:

I'm interested too charlotte, never heard of a dedication service :shrug:

Milos- glad you get to keep the dog:thumbup:
:happydance: getting the two bairns to bed :winkwink:

Heyy- enjoy the pampering :coffee: & the film

New- how long do you have your mother for? Mines just gone home :tease:

Mummy- eek MIL :argh: I bet your in countdown lol

Wiggler- it will do you both the world of good to talk, and seek help:flower:

Charlotte - enjoy your couple of days with OH

Me & Aaron have been to soft play (giants den) this morning, Aaron really enjoyed himself but stuck to playing with the toys on the floor:dohh:

Me friend who I was with suggested a guest book for everyone to put notes in for aarons christening day:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->