Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

My parents are here till Sunday, fair play she isnt bad at all, just me being paranoid and want everything perfect!! (remind me I said this Sunday night huh! lol)

Ahh so the coal isnt a Catholic thing, thought Id never heard of it! During the service the priest will be putitng ointments and oil on Aarons chest, the shawl will be draped over him and if he is anything like any normal priest he'll be all fingers and thumbs and it'll actually end up draped over your arm mostly :dohh: lol

heyy are you feeling any better hun? :hugs: hope you enjoyed your film!

milos great you got to keep your doggy!!! And awesome the LOs went down by 10 for you :thumbup; did they sleep well for you?

My sofa bed is here, and its soooooooooooo not what I was expecting, but me and my dad will get it sorted :dohh: I thought it was a double futon style, but its a single/queen size erm spring action one :dohh: gawd knows how I got that so wrong :rofl: It will just mean my parents need to take my bed (in the room I just totally trashed to clear the hallway - like threw it all in there :dohh:) and i will take the sofa bed in Joshua's room! What a faff! lol

My parents are here till Sunday, fair play she isnt bad at all, just me being paranoid and want everything perfect!! (remind me I said this Sunday night huh! lol)

Ahh so the coal isnt a Catholic thing, thought Id never heard of it! During the service the priest will be putitng ointments and oil on Aarons chest, the shawl will be draped over him and if he is anything like any normal priest he'll be all fingers and thumbs and it'll actually end up draped over your arm mostly :dohh: lol

:happydance: I get to use the shawl me mam made :happydance: it's gorgeous :cloud9:

I thought they just poured a little water on his head and did the cross sign on the head :dohh:

heyy are you feeling any better hun? :hugs: hope you enjoyed your film!

milos great you got to keep your doggy!!! And awesome the LOs went down by 10 for you :thumbup; did they sleep well for you?

My sofa bed is here, and its soooooooooooo not what I was expecting, but me and my dad will get it sorted :dohh: I thought it was a double futon style, but its a single/queen size erm spring action one :dohh: gawd knows how I got that so wrong :rofl: It will just mean my parents need to take my bed (in the room I just totally trashed to clear the hallway - like threw it all in there :dohh:) and i will take the sofa bed in Joshua's room! What a faff! lol

:dohh:

:rofl: will your mam see the mess :nope::haha:

No there is 2 rituals of ointments and oils they are placed at various places on the body, there is the cleasing and rebirth in water, lighting of the baptism candle, the white shawl, and there should be a hail mary for each of you and your godparents. Also some prayers, and promises... the wednesday night classes are probably a good thing for you hun! You really should know what you are doing for Aaron xxx :hugs:

:blush: erm mam will indeed see the mess :dohh: but thats on the back burner now, the police are coming round to see me about Joshua's bike, so the front room has become the priority again :haha: ffs! :dohh: I NEED A MAID

Oooopsie new. :haha:

oh geee thanks for your support there lol.. i notice no one is offering to come and help.. i live in a gorgeous little royal town with a castle :shrug: anyone? :shrug: not done the ironing yet :nope:

I made the tea this morning:muaha:

New lol at Joshua, Freja pulled same trick last night:dohh:

Harvey thats great you get to use the shawl:happydance:

24, how was last night, did you get better sleep?:hugs:

Im wondering if Freja is the bad habit here lol... she gets detention next day he gets a contract, she pulls the bedroom trick, next day he does the same :shrug: think that makes it your fault :haha:

goodness me need to get off here and do something lol... Im getting my laptop time while george is napping but I so should get housework time while he isnt attached to my ankles lol...

speaking of ankles..... George is crawling :cloud9: and he is crawling too me saying mama mama mama then kinda attaches to my ankles where ever I go :dohh:

No there is 2 rituals of ointments and oils they are placed at various places on the body, there is the cleasing and rebirth in water, lighting of the baptism candle, the white shawl, and there should be a hail mary for each of you and your godparents. Also some prayers, and promises... the wednesday night classes are probably a good thing for you hun! You really should know what you are doing for Aaron xxx :hugs:

I'm learning about the baptism itself next Wednesday so I should be more clued up then :wacko:

I have a poorly baby with man flu, so my hands are tied. :rofl: xx

I made the tea this morning:muaha:

New lol at Joshua, Freja pulled same trick last night:dohh:

Harvey thats great you get to use the shawl:happydance:

24, how was last night, did you get better sleep?:hugs:

Are You talking about drinking tea? Did you have your buttons with it:coffee: :munch: :cloud9:

How's eilidh today? Any parcel:shrug: :argh:

Hi all, had a busy morning swimming & just listed some bits to sell, Livi's car seat & clothes etc,

Mummy have u had a letter from us? So hoped it would be there in time for Eilidhs birthday :winkwink:

Ashtens's hospital appointment is a little long winded but i'll have a go, basically over a year ago she had a mri scan due to having terrible back pain, while they were scanning her they found 2 problems that we knew nothing about, we were told to wait for an appointment about them well i waited & nothing came so chased it up & was seen yesterday,
Bascially it's to do with her nervous system & where it connects to the brain (all long words which i chose to forget so i wouldn't google :winkwink:,
1 thing is 2 tubes that are a little mishapen & the other he described to me as a growth/freckle type thing but on the inside of her body rather that the outside?

He said she has been a victim of what they call V.O.M.I.T victims of medical interference basically we may never have known about it if she never had that scan? So now they know they need to decide what to do about it, they don't wanna operate ( which i don't think we'd allow anyway) or they leave it & re scan her & keep an eye on her well being.

She passed their health check with flying colours & he agrees she is a very healthy active & intelligent little girl so is happy all the time she stays this way :) She has never had any back pain since the first incident & this is the top of her spine not the bottom so they are irrelevent problems, will hear the outcome once he has examined her MRI scans as he had only read the reports done by others.

Very proud of my little girl she was a bag of nerves in the waiting room she went through such alot when she was in hospital with her bad back & thought she was gonna have to go through it all again but came out all smiles as he was a lovely dr, then we went to KFC as a treat for her.

Hope that makes sense it's very hard to explain he drew me a picture of the brain etc to explain it to me x

you KNOW I'm down for anywhere with a castle! :plane: I'll even find a creative place to stash the laundry :winkwink:

Felling sick again today, I think I have a sinus infection :dohh: But the girlies slept until 6 and 6:20! :happydance: so at least I got some good sleep- from 11 to 6 aint to shabby for this Mama! Hubby is, of course, back asleep- I'll get him up at 9:30 so that I can have another hour or two before he's off to work, hopefully sleep off some of this :sleep:

A dedication is similar to a Christening but without the Catholic rituals added in. It is a commitment to raise your child within your faith- if your faith believes in God parents, they are named then- Bible passages and prayers are very similar to a christening- usually no oils or baptismal waters, although I have seen a few that include at least one of those- The religion I was raised in has the entire family, extended family and close friends all stand with you and make the same vows to raise the baby as a unified front before God- When I had Aaron and Bethy dedicated the pulpit was stuffed full and spilling down the stairs of relatives! when they did the call of who is helping raise this child, half the dang church stood up! :dohh:

She was so brave :thumbup: I bet she enjoyed her kfc:cloud9:
:hugs: will it affect her at some time in the future?

Finding it hard to find time to keep up on here when Livi sleeps i have to try & sleep otherwise i'd never get none, with being back at work & the rest of the time i'm trying to do things with her & keep some kind of normality in the house don't want you all to forget about us :nope:

Hate posting when i've not been able to catch up on how u all are but i've gotta go on the school run now & Ashten has Brownies & a friends staying will try & get on when they are all in bed x :hugs: x

Well done Ashten for being so brave! :hugs:

Just ordered all Sam's birthday presents as I was emailed a 20% off code for ELC, so feeling poor now. :rofl: Just got to buy his little smart trike, an england kit and a couple of Mickey Mouse bits and hes done! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->