Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Mummy this might be a daft question but when it's afternoon here are you just starting our day or the next day I.e. It's the 9th today for us, but when you wake and come on here, is it the 9th or the 10th:shrug::dohh::dohh:

harvey- :wave: how is Aaron doing?
:

He's doing great thanks! He's more mobile now so by 6pm he's knackered and he's normally asleep by 7pm, may wake about 11pm but then goes over till 6/7am, so all good (for now)

He's getting a little anxiety, but if no one crowds him he's okay:dohh:

How's ava's walking, or should I say running by now lol. Can't believe she could stand/walk so early:thumbup:

aww. poor Aaron. i wished walking would tired her out! she does well with strangers still. but it takes her a little time to really open up now.
and oddly enough, she's still very wobbly with her walking :shrug:

its 2:40pm the 9th here. so its 11:40am the 9th where mummy is, i think. or she might be 2 hrs behind me. i know Heyy is 3 hrs behind me. :thumbup:

Right now it's 12 noon on the ninth- I am WAY behind you, Harvey- 3 hours behing Milos, and I think an hour behind Mummy- Arizona doesn't change times like we do, so part of the year we're the same, part and hour off :dohh:

its 2:40pm the 9th here. so its 11:40am the 9th where mummy is, i think. or she might be 2 hrs behind me. i know Heyy is 3 hrs behind me. :thumbup:

Cheers, I didn't want to miss eilidh's birthday :winkwink::wacko:

Maybe once Aaron gets used to his mobility he may retain his batteries more:shrug::nope::dohh: lol

Have you bought anything for ava's birthday yet?

Right now it's 12 noon on the ninth- I am WAY behind you, Harvey- 3 hours behing Milos, and I think an hour behind Mummy- Arizona doesn't change times like we do, so part of the year we're the same, part and hour off :dohh:

Cheers heyy:thumbup:

Poor mummy has MIL till Monday :argh:

How's your day so far?

Hope George is ok glad u got him checked out u can't risk things like that,

Hey, he just described it like a mole on her inside?

Eeeek our first 1st birthday tomorrow so exciting :)

We won't buy Livi much she doesn't need alot but was thinking of a trike type thing?
We will go out on the Saturday of her birthday i'm thinking to a farm then a picnic maybe, then she will have a party on the Sunday as more people will b able to attend ;)

Cheers, I didn't want to miss eilidh's birthday :winkwink::wacko:

Maybe once Aaron gets used to his mobility he may retain his batteries more:shrug::nope::dohh: lol

Have you bought anything for ava's birthday yet?

lol! eventually he'll get used to it :argh: then you'll have to do extra running around to get him tired.

he wont be wrapped in the shawl hun, it'll be placed over him :hugs:

What is a dedication service hun?

It is the welcoming of a person into Christianity the same as a baptism really, just done slightly different. I'm not sure quite how it is done differently yet as we are yet to have a meeting with the church leaders but as we are involved with the church toddler group etc then we thought t would be nice to have him welcomed into their church as it will have more meaning.

Wow what a trying day, I've had it today I really have! Hope you have a fab weekend with your parents new and that the police are helpful with the bike situation.

I need chocolate.

Dylans home, was in a foul mood all afternoon. hopefully both my babies sleep well tonight and wake up nice and happy at 10am (lol I can dream :rofl:)

A bit later (between 6-7am-ish), but he woke at 2am both nights calling my mum :( He was really tired today and is normally a bit of a brat when he comes back from my mums (she loads him full of choccys, juice and other crap when he is there :haha: I don't even mind, I loved staying with my grandparents cos I got to eat all my favourite foods) Tomorrow should be better. He normally sleeps really well on the nights he comes back from there so fingers crossed we should be able to sleep til about 5am :D

I don't know if these will show cos I pinched them off SIL Facebook, but cutie pics of Dylan

420761_3426288857148_1268091241_3433333_531698283_n.jpg

431355_3416405530071_1268091241_3429543_283947642_n.jpg
Look at the size of her pregnancy boobs, mega jealous!

422843_3414315877831_1268091241_3428864_1197563597_n.jpg

Will put piccies of madam up tomorrow, my phone is being stupid tonight! x x x

Wiggler- Delusional much? :haha: But lets hope for a nice late sleep in, 7 may be more reasonable :rofl:

Making soba noodle soup tonight- got my beef broth all cooked up and getting ready to do mushroom broth to combine with it :munch: yum!
Is kindof like the picture- but I use mushrooms, green onions and carrots, too
https://classes.dma.ucla.edu/Fall10/161A/projects/brett/structure/noodle.html

Good lord your SIL looks like she's about 12! Except for the knockers, that is :holly:

New- how comes the ironing/cleaning? Why not just come clean with your mom about it and see if she'll help get it done? :iron:

Haha, she is 18, she does look really young though, I would kill for boobs like that! The evil jealous hormonal cow in me is hoping they sag to her knees after her baby is born :blush: :rofl:

I was going to say, SIL and Dylan look about the same age! :haha: xx

Ok so I just tiddled up everywhere :haha: I folded the ironing up and made neat piles upstairs :rofl: I will do the half dozen dishes in a minute there is nothing in the sink really, made the beds up, parents in my room, me in Joshua's room and all our junk in Joshua's room :dohh: I will iron when they have gone - I got to easter right??? lololol

Im hungry now! Oh think my parents are here, maybe dishes wont get done, least it looks acceptable they know Im snowed under lol I hope! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->