Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

heyy - :hugs:

new, your parents should be looking after their baby and doing your housework for you (I tell my mother this, she doesn't listen :rofl:)

Heyy how do you mean over your head? Its all new hun, you'll both get the hang of it :hugs:

My mum used to do loads of my jobs but now she doesnt :shrug: she does like to do all my laundry and leave me with more ironing!!! :dohh: She washes everything! Im sure she doesnt believe me I wash my own clothes, towels, bedding etc lol

We're still not officially started- yet we pulled her out of the other school weeks ago- And it says on our on-line school site that she IS enrolled, just there seems to be hang up after hang up to get started :dohh: and reading through all the things I have to get set up for her makes me want to cry :cry: It doesn't help that I'm still sick as hell and don't seem to be absorbing anything I'm reading ATM :nope:

I'd loan you guys my mother but I like you all more than that :haha:

although my mother DID fold 1/2 a load of laundry for me and change a baby once :dohh:

omg getting one of my parents to change the babys bum is like drawing blood from a stone! Joshua is more willing :shrug:

Hun I would give yourself a few days to get well then attack it and absorb the info then or you'll have to do it all twice :hugs: Is there a phone number you can ring when you feeling better to get it all sorted rasther than trying to do it all online xxx

I've been calling her for DAYS with no response.
I'm giving it til monday, then calling the head honchos and raising hell :evil:

uh oh - gawd help them come monday :haha:

I NEED food!! lol I dont remember eating today :shrug: Im trying to remember but I honestly dont think Ive had anything arghhhhh

Seriously! They got up at 6 and 6:20- so I guess that was the extra sleeping time for today :(
I was hoping to get them to lie down with me- they both laughed and crawled off :nope:

new, you keep making me hungry! :hissy: :brat: stop talking about FOOOOOD! :rofl:

Heyy - I hope you get it sorted soon :hugs:

OMG everyone is against me. OH is refusing to go to Mcdonalds or KFC. I need fast food NOW!!!!

:hi: mummy
Any envelope today :shrug:
How's MIL been?

Heyy- you'll get there soon enough, especially once your better :flower:

New- lol at your mam doing :laundry: to give you more :iron: :rofl: :blush:
Get some cheese on toast!

Wiggler- grapes for dear to go with your ton of cheese in your belly:winkwink::haha:

Omg you are mean, OH promised me he would get Mcdonalds for dinner tomorrow, but thats tomorrow :cry: so far away!

Grapes would be a good craving for you, just ask New! :haha:

I'm still working on my Soba :munch: will be well worth the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->