Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

eurgh grapes, not enough meat or grease for me :rofl: Mmmm I want a great big greasy burger, but OH is a assface and refuses to cycle 8 miles in total to get me one :rofl: I got my reveng once he said no though, I teasted him in a special way, he keeps giving me the "sexy eye" now and I keep telling him he knows wherehis hand is :rofl:

Justin :sick: :nope:

[URL="https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422843_3414315877831_1268091241_3428864_1197563597_n.jpg"]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422843_3414315877831_1268091241_3428864_1197563597_n.jpg[/URL]

oh cheese on toast sounds nice!!!

I had jacket potato cheese and pasta shapes lol

Grrrrrrr he still wont go to Mcdonalds for me. :cry: Arsehole! :rofl:

hehe my tatto was lush!!

Wiggler hun Im not being funny, and please dont be offended but jesus girl have you not got that man under your thumb YET :rofl: .... pull the 'Im pregnant with your little baby and going to go through 9 months of hell all because of his sperm' line :haha:

LOL new, I have tried that but he is a stubborn git, I need to go to extremes! I want my Mcdonalds and you ladies are making me soooo hungry. OH is a git :rofl: He is laughing at me now :cry: Oh well, he wont be laughing when I make him have the snip :rofl:

wiggler you missing an opportunity here.... threaten to give him the snip yourself :haha: have you tried crying?? tears are awesome lolol

Tears and threatening a DIY snippy job arent working, this man has a heart of steel, it makes me want to just kick him in the nuts! I want my Mcdonalds!

Harvey- I'll spend a day off line and let you catch up :winkwink:

Elle's turn
026.jpg
032.jpg
033.jpg

Different Babies :wacko: (Rochelle then Charlotte)
007.jpg008.jpg

wow.. maybe the lovey dovey approach? there must be a nice OH switch somewhere? lolol If I kiss OHs ear thats it I get EVERYTHING I want :haha: actually i dont even need to do that :cloud9: I love my man :cloud9:

Oh noooo Heyy you cant spend a day off line we'd miss you :cry: (see wiggler crying works) anyways you'd take another day catching up with the chitter chatter so you'd need 2 days off and well you havent filled the necessary holiday forms to grant 2 days :haha:

LOL new, I have tried that but he is a stubborn git, I need to go to extremes! I want my Mcdonalds and you ladies are making me soooo hungry. OH is a git :rofl: He is laughing at me now :cry: Oh well, he wont be laughing when I make him have the snip :rofl:

Have you got the food channel? If so watch man v food, their burgers are to die for and look deadly :drool: :munch: :drool: (burger on grill drizzled in butter loaded with cheese and fries on top)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->