Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I seen Man Vs Food on one of the channels, but I have basic freeveiw with extra films. I tried playing nice and affectionate with OH, still no Mcdonalds, he has a heart of stone, currently playing songs he hates to try to get him to agree that I need a Mcdonalds, currently playing the Mr Blobby song :rofl:

Heyy - Your girlies are gorgeous!

lol harvey, i was trying to be helpful :rofl:

Right I is still hungry, that was breakfast now i need a lunch and dinner and maybe a super too :haha: whats next? lol

Tears and threatening a DIY snippy job arent working, this man has a heart of steel, it makes me want to just kick him in the nuts! I want my Mcdonalds!

Make him a promise :sex: :winkwink: but after you eat your food fall :sleep: :haha:

:nope: PLEASE don't think that all Americans eat like that :sick: :haha:

I will be sure to file forms- unless I go to Tahiti. :rofl: yeah right, hubby and I can't aford a weekend away on the coast, let alone a proper vacation! :dohh:

Wiggler- am I to assume that you decided to DTD with OH again if you're making him get snipped?

I think the snip is just a torture technique :haha:

The forms are so long hun you better off just keeping us comapny :) We all need a vacation, we should have one in USA somewhere then one in UK somewhere and have like a huge mayhem gathering lol

:nope: PLEASE don't think that all Americans eat like that :sick: :haha:

I will be sure to file forms- unless I go to Tahiti. :rofl: yeah right, hubby and I can't aford a weekend away on the coast, let alone a proper vacation! :dohh:

Wiggler- am I to assume that you decided to DTD with OH again if you're making him get snipped?

:nope: but god they look naughty and nice :drool:

I might do it with OH if he has the snip, but he doesn't want it, he wants me to be sterilised and its such major surgery for a woman :cry: I am very against hormonal contraceptive,, and the thought of something being shoved into my ladyparts makes me very uncomfortable. TBH though I don't want either of us done, once I go into learning, a qualified and have a decent job I might want one more. as much as 3 feels complete to me now, I can't rule out that I wont want another in 10ish years.

:rofl: I never saw it that way!

okies- it's 20 to 4, Logging off for a bit to TRY to get these beans to nap- enough is enough! :grr:

:rofl: I never saw it that way!

okies- it's 20 to 4, Logging off for a bit to TRY to get these beans to nap- enough is enough! :grr:

Chance for me to catch up :winkwink: :comp:

Heyy you need to change your status lol (expecting :shrug:)

OH made me crumpets :cloud9: I have hiccups now! :cry: every damn time! :rofl:

OMG, I am playing him songs from The Brave Little Toaster and his heart of ice isn't melting!

heyy is expecting? since when? she sooooooooo not going to be happy about that! No one told her :haha:

enjoy your crumpets mmm i could eat crumpets lol swop you crumpets for a mac ds?

Deal! Mmmm Mcdonalds :cloud9: He said he will buy me a Mcdonalds tomorrwo for dinner :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->