Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILIDH :cake: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

enjoy your party little one (mummy save me some :cake: and put it on the next :plane: :winkwink: )

awwww yay

Very Happy 1st Birthday Eilidh!! Lots of love from your UK Mayhem baby George and from us too :hugs: and :kiss: princess hope you have a really lovely day xxxxxx

Yeah- NOT expecting anything here other than a package from Bed Bath and Beyond! So, unless they're selling babies now, ummmm, IDON'TTHINKSO,K? :rofl:

They are asleep- I logged back in to check on a couple things :winkwink:

lol hope bed and beyond dont have a B.O.G.O.F free offer - you had that offer already :haha:

Yeah- NOT expecting anything here other than a package from Bed Bath and Beyond! So, unless they're selling babies now, ummmm, IDON'TTHINKSO,K? :rofl:

They are asleep- I logged back in to check on a couple things :winkwink:

Change your siggy then!!

Free? HA! They weren't even buy one get one half off! The hospital bills plus doctor and ultrasound, etc from my first visit til the day Charlotte was discharged comes in at just OVER A HALF A MILLION DOLLARS :wacko: (328570 pounds)

Free? HA! They weren't even buy one get one half off! The hospital bills plus doctor and ultrasound, etc from my first visit til the day Charlotte was discharged comes in at just OVER A HALF A MILLION DOLLARS :wacko: (328570 pounds)

:saywhat: :argh: I love our NHS:cloud9:

oh yeah, you are heyy!! :haha:

I think mine still says 'fidget is a boy' ermmm no sh*t sherlock! lol

Thank god, NO- we don't have to pay a dime of it- my insurance paid everything- but I think because the places knew what my insurance would pay out, they separate billed for each baby for EVERYTHING- I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 sonograms that they charged X2- shady shit if you ask me :growlmad:

Yes, Ma'am, Harvey- I'll change it straight away/... as soon as I figure out how :blush:

omg thats very crafty! Glad you dont have to pay, I almost had heart failure for you then hun!! :wacko:

I had some monster munch, still hungry! lol

I got some malted milk biccies mmmmm but discovered in karate this week george really likes malted milks so if i eat them he wont have any lol

Thank god, NO- we don't have to pay a dime of it- my insurance paid everything- but I think because the places knew what my insurance would pay out, they separate billed for each baby for EVERYTHING- I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 sonograms that they charged X2- shady shit if you ask me :growlmad:

Yes, Ma'am, Harvey- I'll change it straight away/... as soon as I figure out how :blush:

That is so wrong of them to do that, I'm surprised the insurance company doesn't question x2 for a scan, but doesn't it take twice as long checking each baby?

Well you have got your hands full :twingirls: so we'll let you off :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->