Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

all changed... I think :shrug:

I almost had a heart attack myself when the bills started rolling in! I was on the phone with my insurance company within minutes, in tears- they assured me I was 100% covered for all prenatal, birth and NICU charges- *phew!

Dangit- they slept for 28 minutes :growlmad:

omg thats very crafty! Glad you dont have to pay, I almost had heart failure for you then hun!! :wacko:

I had some monster munch, still hungry! lol

I got some malted milk biccies mmmmm but discovered in karate this week george really likes malted milks so if i eat them he wont have any lol

naughty mammy put them back :growlmad:

Aaron opened the biscuit barrel earlier and we watched him as he picked one out and slying looking up to see if we had noticed then started to munch away saying mmm mmmm mmm

:rofl: thats awesome harvey! lolololol

Okies sleeps time for me lol night night xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tears and threatening a DIY snippy job arent working, this man has a heart of steel, it makes me want to just kick him in the nuts! I want my Mcdonalds!

DOOOOOOOO IT!!!! Then tell him that's how you feel inside for not getting McDonalds.

I think the snip is just a torture technique :haha:

Mike would agree. It took 7 weeks for him for heal from something that should have taken 3 days

I might do it with OH if he has the snip, but he doesn't want it, he wants me to be sterilised and its such major surgery for a woman :cry: I am very against hormonal contraceptive,, and the thought of something being shoved into my ladyparts makes me very uncomfortable. TBH though I don't want either of us done, once I go into learning, a qualified and have a decent job I might want one more. as much as 3 feels complete to me now, I can't rule out that I wont want another in 10ish years.

I'm glad SOMEONE feels how I feel. It sucks that I felt it too late. DON'T GO FOR THE TUBAL!!!

Where is everyone:shrug: :rofl:

Sorry, I did pop in earlier and started to read then :sick: all over everywhere so I been in hiding AND staying away from MIL, one way of doing it:haha:

Harvey, got your letter:winkwink: Will post pics of the cake tomorrow, its brilliant, got green eggs and ham on it:cloud9: Hope you're getting sleep hun and you have a good day tomorrow:hugs:

Wiggler, did you get mcdonalds? :tease: Omg at your SIL, she looks Dylans age, you sure she's 18?:wacko:

New, got your package:hugs: Hope your mum stops moaning :argh: Hun really hope George is ok, dont hesitate in going in if you're even a little in doubt:hugs:

Wud:hugs: wow hun sorry you're having that worry:hugs: She's a beautiful radiant girl hun and full of energy:cloud9:

Heyy, I hear you on stupid insurance costs, Between Eilidh and Anja we hit a similar amount except ours wasnt free, we had well over 15k to pay out of pocket for Eilidh:nope: That totally rob you dry! Sorr you're struggling with Bethys schooling, is there anything I can look over to help hun?:hugs:

Charlotte:hugs: Hope you're ok?

24, awesome gifts:happydance: You must be soooooo excited!!

Milos, sorry you got no sleep hun:hugs: I saw pics of ava in pigtails, shes beautiful hun:flower:

Brandi, I love alfredo, weird that I'd never heard of it till I moved here:shrug:

Ugh...Miss Anberlin is sick and holy hell is she cranky! Her nose won't stop running, she's got a NASTY cough that almost sounds whoopish (she's not struggling to breathe though) and she's coughing so hard that she's vomitting. She's got a fever too. This is the kid who NEVER cries, puts herself to sleep, and now is screaming bloody murder for hours, despite medication, she wants to be held, but she HATES being held to fall asleep, which is making her cry even harder, and she hardly has a voice left.

She has her first two word sentence...Ha Mama and Ha Dad (Hi)

I've been keeping up, but not retaining much. I learned some things about BnB though.

Only 54 minutes to Eilidh's birthday here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Nothing you could really do- just A LOT of work for me I think- but thank you!
SO sorry you're sick- hope it goes better for the tiny one's birthday tomorrow and you're not still :sick:
Can't wait to see pictures :cloud9:

:rofl: Just to clarify- I can't wait to see pictures of the PARTY and CAKE and BIRTHDAY GIRL- NOT NOT NOT of the :sick: :nope: :haha:

Originally Posted March 10th, 2011, in Mayblossom Babies

"Eilidh was born at 3 a.m. weighing 3 lb. 12 oz. and is 16 in. long!"

"I'm trying to get some pics up now, she was born 20mins before I updated.

She's doing so well, in the NICU for now but breathing without needing oxygen but she's too young to feed so needs a tube. She has black hair, long fingers, blows bubbles, and cries alot

The birth was great, they didn't get round to me until around 9pm as emergencies kept coming up and then it took a while for the pitocin to kick in. At 2 30am I was 4cm dilated and by 3am she was here.
It was 2 pushes and no cuts or grazes"

eilidh3.jpgeilidh 2.jpgeilidh 1.jpg

Miss Eilidh, our first little Mayblossom :cloud9:
Happy Birthday little darling!

and in looking for those original posts, I have just read through HUNDREDS of pages of maternity woes, plans for delivery and after, but mostly about FOOD! :rofl: Golly, we were a HUNGRY bunch!

Happy birthday Eilidh!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!! :kiss:

I did not get my Mcdonalds, I am very unhappy, He did say he will get me one for dinner today :cloud9:

Kids seem a bit happier today :happydance:

heyy- i couldn't imagine reading through all of our chit chatting :dohh: we've come so far!

wiggler- glad to hear the kids are happier :)

and in looking for those original posts, I have just read through HUNDREDS of pages of maternity woes, plans for delivery and after, but mostly about FOOD! :rofl: Golly, we were a HUNGRY bunch!

Hehe I occasionally have a peek in there, I can't believe our babies are now turning one whole year old! Its been a brilliant year. :happydance::cloud9:

OMG, I can't stop looking at the Mcdonalds website, I need my Mcdonalds now, why is it only 7.55am, it should be dinner time :hissy: :cry:

Mummy - :happydance: eilidh's 1st birthday! Enjoy:winkwink:
We want pics asap

New- are you a referee today for your parents?:dohh: what's your plans?

Heyy- that was lovely thing you did there, nice to look back at her birth:cloud9:
What you up to today? Do you feel any better?:hugs:

Wiggler- enjoy your mcdonalds :munch: I fancy a dominos now :grr:
Has Dylan woke up in a better mood?

Milos- does milo & Ava like the park?
Does Ava still like her new shoes?

aarons having a nap, and so should I be:dohh: but I need my hair washed! Then breakfast (full English) then off to the park to burn it off:happydance:

OMG heyy!! I am :cry: at that post. I remember that post and I cant believe it was a whole year ago!!!

Very Happy 1st Birthday to our first Mayblossom :cloud9: Have a super day princess!!!

Parents slept well (dad is awesome mum is the grump lol) but well rested mum = no morning grumps yay!!! All is well here this morning :thumbup: Hope we might go to the park or something ourselves later!! Although mum is already talking about laundry :dohh: I still got yesterdays 2 loads to get dry before i can wash more :dohh: :nope:

George went through the night 9.15/30pm - 6.20am :happydance:

Mummy hope you are feeling a lot less :sick: today, I do think its a bit convientently times with MIL visiting!!! No cake for you if you got dicky tummy!! lol

Harvey enjoy your breakfast!! My dad wanted a full English - I pointed out the local cafes :haha:

Wiggler enjoy your mac Ds today lol You should do mummys trick, take your own food, its cheaper :rofl:

How did the girles sleep Heyy? And the ickles ones for your Milos? Well I hope :hugs:

24 how is your holiday from work going? Hope Sam is settling into a sleepy routine for you xxx

Ive had a letter from HR today from work, basically a meeting has been set up for next Wednesday and looks like they are going to force a reduced contract on me and force me out - shame my letter of resignation has already graced their door mat huh :haha:

Parents slept well (dad is awesome mum is the grump lol) but well rested mum = no morning grumps yay!!! All is well here this morning :thumbup: Hope we might go to the park or something ourselves later!! Although mum is already talking about laundry :dohh: I still got yesterdays 2 loads to get dry before i can wash more :dohh: :nope:

Harvey enjoy your breakfast!! My dad wanted a full English - I pointed out the local cafes :haha:

Ive had a letter from HR today from work, basically a meeting has been set up for next Wednesday and looks like they are going to force a reduced contract on me and force me out - shame my letter of resignation has already graced their door mat huh :haha:

Take the fuse out the plug new:winkwink: or point her in the direction of your :iron: pile :winkwink::blush::haha:

Glad our mother isn't a total grump today lol

:rofl: I bet your glad you sent in your resignation letter when you did lol

Morning ladies! Happy birthday eilidh!! Have a fantastic day little lady!

Wow new I bet you are glad that you handed in your notice!

Well William is having a nap and Noah is watching Thomas the tank engine so I think t may be time to Hoover :( meh I have. I energy today!

I recon we should all post a pic of the babies newborn and present to see how much that have changed, it's amazing what difference a year makes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->