Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Ohhhh, I love that idea, Charlotte! We do that in the preemies section from time to time and they are my favorite posts :cloud9:

Harvey- have you ever gone back and peeked at any of our Mayblossom chatter? There are others that didn't stick around, but the main posters are the same ;) Highly entertaining :rofl: And the things we went on about :blush: :haha:
We do seem to still talk about food a lot- and that will only get worse as Wiggler gets further along! :rofl:

New- did George sleep in his cot in the room with your parents? And how was the new sofabed? Sorry about work, hon- But it will be nice to walk in and give them a "salute", huh? :winkwink:

Less than 6 hours til I have my Mcdonalds!!! :happydance: I just had an egg and cress sarnie, it was most unsatisfying.

Both kiddies are still in a lovely mood, we are having a super lazy day today as I am soooo tired.

Got 5 hours of sleep last night... technically. The first 2 1/2 hours were spent holding a very stuffed up and VERY wiggly/thrashy Rochelle (This cold is seriously kicking my ass, how did I think they would avoid it? "dohh: ) ND THEN THE SECOND 2 1/2 HOURS WERE SPENT ON THE COUCH, TRYING TO SLEEP, HAVING HUBBY EXPLAIN TO ME EVERY 15 MINUTES THAT THE GIRLS WEREN'T SETTLING BACK IN (tHEY WERE up AND awake AT 12:30 FOR SOME BLOOMIN REASON!) AND THAT HE WAS UP WITH THEM SO i COUOLD SLEEP SO THAT HE COULD SLEEP LATER BECAUSE heSTAYED UP-

Aww no hun :hugs: I hope they feel better soon and let you have a better sleep tonight.

Great post, heyy! Looking forward to the girls' post soon! (Kind of..not that I WANT these babies to be a year old already). Hubby's gesture was nice...if not exactly functional, lol.

In all the rush of trying to get things together for a new house (I have beds for everyone and dressers for everyone and a few more things...just small things left on my list, with the exception of the stove), I completely forgot, or didn't think, rather, that I should have used that money to pay off my housing arrears. I owe $381 and I can make payment arrangements, but they won't put me on the active list until I've made 6 payments. I owe a lot less than most people do, and my situation is a little different than most. I was under the understanding that I could go back on and just add my payment arrangement to my monthly rent.

Anyway, I should have been more focused on repaying the $381 so I could get on the active list. I'm meeting with a lawyer on Tuesday morning to get the ball rolling on filing for temporary custody of the kids. Mike is NOT going to be happy, and I do feel worried about how he's going to react. I talked to CAS, who talked to the women's shelter and they've both agreed that if anything does happen, if there's no room in the shelter, they'll cooperate and put me and the kids up in a hotel.

I asked my mom if she`d be a cosigner on a student line of credit for me, and she said she can`t and told me to ask my deadbeat dad. I REALLY don`t want to go that route, but I REALLY don`t have any other option in paying my arrears and getting the rest of my stuff quickly. I`ve already used up all my reversal money to get things. I REALLY hope this all goes quickly and I get out of here soon.

We can talk and get along, but I don`t want to see his face anymore.

Hubby just HAS to get up at 9:30 so I can grab a quick nap- All the bitching in the world of his won't keep me awake today- and we're out of sugar and I hate tea with no sugar- coffee I can do if I make an au lait (half coffee half milk) but I have no beans ground and it's not even 5 AM- even if I didn't mind waking up my entire household, I don't want to wake all the neighbors!

Oh! Speaking of! We got a new neighbor yesterday- someone moved in to the condo beneath us- I was really hoping it would stay empty, oh, indefinitely :haha: But at least it's a single girl- young- she's going to be going to the University right down the street- so daddy bought her a condo :dohh: Anyway- I doubt she'll be much trouble- she seems very sheltered and spoiled- (and FAT. We're talking ginormous- Hubby and I were trying to figure out how she could fit in the desks at school or drive a car kind of fat. I'm not usually one to judge on a weight issue, but LORDY! )

Oh I likes that idea Charlotte!!!!

Sorry you didnt get much sleep Heyy :( Damm hubby has lost his hubby of the week award for that!! lol How you feeling now hun, better I hope xxxx

Very glad i got my resignation in, my letter was 4 pages long -I really told them why I was leaving :haha:

parents are behaving, mum said she'd do my ironing :happydance: lol she told me to bring it out of hiding :haha: washing machine is on again, 3rd load this morning :dohh: I have no idea what she is washing lol My kitchen is spotless though and now she is writing a shopping list because she opened the fridge to get lunch and was greeted by yoghurts :haha: yeah thats it lol a few strawberries and yoghurts, lots of lol

:blush: miss read hbbby was trying to help... he gets his crown back lolol

george is being a narky bum lol

what do you feed your kids :shrug: Yoghurts and kisses? :lol:
I'm feeling minutely better, thank you- I feel like if I could just sleep for a day I'd be all good- so, in about 4 years when they start school, right? :haha:
The thing is, hubby is TRYING to do the right thing- he just needs reassurance that he doesn't need constant reassurance :dohh: I would be mostly fine (other than the cold) if he had left me to SLEEP those 2 1/2 hours- but by him constantly waking me up to tell me what he was doing for them so I could sleep :dohh: :wacko: :grr: MEN.

See- your mom is helping get you caught up (as mom's SHOULD, if someone would please send my mother THAT memo!) And I bet if you gave your dad a handyman list he'd do all the little repairs, etc that inevitably need to be fixed :thumbup: Then you can sit down :coffee::baby: snuggle up with the grumpy George and leave them all to it- in fact- I'm betting if you tell your ad something that needs to be done an ask him to please start teaching Joshua all of this stuff, he'd be all taken care of, too! :thumbup:

I hope all is well with everyone.. Just stopping by to find out everyone who's pregnant? just inge and wiggler?

Hiya hopeful!! Yes just those to.. a grey line from some else yesterday too :dohh: NOT ME lol oh and harvey making heyy pregnant again! lol How are you and Sebestian?

Dad gets carried away with DIY rofl I have asked him to change some light bulbs for me and Joshua has had him fixing the computer :rofl: dad would do anything, so i need to be careful, he is all for drilling holes for the sake of it :dohh:

we're off shopping now :thumbup: and mummy said 'so you need some new tops do you, are we going to bangor today' hehe yay!

We're great! He's so big, goes so fast its so funny cause pregnancy felt it lasted forever and was so grim!!

How's george?

Hiya hopeful!! Yes just those to.. a grey line from some else yesterday too :dohh: NOT ME lol oh and harvey making heyy pregnant again! lol How are you and Sebestian?

First off, no body is knocking me up- second, if anyone WAS, it wouldn't be Harvey, and third NO BODY IS KNOCKING ME UP FFS! :brat:

:hi: Hopeful! JUST Inge and Wiggler so far- but several others are heading that path and soon, I think :winkwink: Have you guys given any thought to it? either having another or I know you were talking adoption at some point :cloud9:

hey- ha no way. I would never have another kid. I don't think i'd even go the adoption route.. 1 is enough.

OMG OMG OMG OMG- My sister just messaged me- she's in the hospital, HER WATER BROKE :shock: she's 33 weeks and I think 4 days

the girls are napping- thank goodness, I am litterally falling asleep where I sit :wacko: am going to catch a quick nap while they sleep as I might be heading for Sacramento in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->