Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Oh no Heyy, I hope your sis and bubs are ok :hugs:

Hiya Hopeful!

Madam is asleep, bless her, she was in a lovely mood then all of a sudden went into meldown, crying, snot, tears, the works. Why she can't just yawn when she is tired loke most people I don't know :rofl: Oddly enough, My biggest monkey is in a VERY good mood. We have been watching films this afternoon and playing with toys, itsbeen lovely :cloud9:

Now I want McBreakfast :dohh:
Naptime was SHORT lived around here - but I got a 20 minute mostly nap, which will help me not fall totally asleep, just be a zombie :wacko:
Not leaving for Sac yet- they are admitting her an have given her the steroids for his lungs- and are talking Mag Sul to hold her off- so sitting tight here in town until we know what's up- getting ready to cal MIL to put her on standby for the girlies though, and getting a bag packed so I can just jet out if I need to
Will still have to nap when I get hubby up- no way I can drive 2 hours like this :nope: But only AFTER I send him off to get me McBreakfast :blush:

Morning ladies!

Well William is having a nap and Noah is watching Thomas the tank engine so I think t may be time to Hoover :( meh I have. I energy today!

I recon we should all post a pic of the babies newborn and present to see how much that have changed, it's amazing what difference a year makes!

Enjoy your hoovering lol

That's a great idea Charlotte :thumbup:

Mmmm Mcbreakfast :cloud9: Nothing better than a double bacon and egg Mcmuffin meal.

:cry:

:cry:

I want one now :cry:

Ohhhh, I love that idea, Charlotte! We do that in the preemies section from time to time and they are my favorite posts :cloud9:

Harvey- have you ever gone back and peeked at any of our Mayblossom chatter? There are others that didn't stick around, but the main posters are the same ;) Highly entertaining :rofl: And the things we went on about :blush: :haha:
We do seem to still talk about food a lot- and that will only get worse as Wiggler gets further along! :rofl:
:

Yeah lol I was a stalker since a few months after I found out I was pregnant :blush: I wish I had of been found out by mummy back then:wacko:

Haha harvey I remember seeing you lurking and wondering ho you were :haha:

:wave:

Thanks you everyone for Eilidh's birthday wishes and special thanks to heyy for making me cry this morning:hugs::cloud9:

Heyy, seems your going to be an aunt soon:happydance: Anja was born at 33 +3 hun, she was in NICU for 10 days, I'm sure everything will go well, very best wishes to your sister:hugs:

Hopeful, do you have pics of him? Bet he's very handsome:flower:

Wiggler, did you get your burger yet? OH's really making you wait huh:wacko: Do you want pesto on the burger?:haha:

New, glad your mum slept well and everyones in a good mood:thumbup: yay for new tops:happydance:

Brandi, sorry things are tough:hugs: Hope Anberlin feels better:hugs:

Charlotte, hope you're getting a chance to relax:hugs:

Harvey:hugs: :friends: Really wish I outed you way back when:dohh: It seems like you've been here since the beginning though! Hope you're having a brilliant day? How's Aarons batteries?

Starting to get ready for the celebrations now, cant get my head round her being a whole year:wacko:

what do you feed your kids :shrug: Yoghurts and kisses? :lol:
I'm feeling minutely better, thank you- I feel like if I could just sleep for a day I'd be all good- so, in about 4 years when they start school, right? :haha:
The thing is, hubby is TRYING to do the right thing- he just needs reassurance that he doesn't need constant reassurance :dohh: I would be mostly fine (other than the cold) if he had left me to SLEEP those 2 1/2 hours- but by him constantly waking me up to tell me what he was doing for them so I could sleep :dohh: :wacko: :grr: MEN.

My hubby does that, I feel like saying 'just go and do what your doing and leave me be and then tell me EVERYTHING you have done when I'm awake'

my hubby's parting words last night ' I'll get up for Aaron if he wakes and let you have a lie in' Guess who got up when he woke ? And who got up at 7am this morning for a bottle and kept Aaron downstairs for 1 1/2hrs to let someone sleep? ME :grr:

Very glad i got my resignation in, my letter was 4 pages long -I really told them why I was leaving :haha:

parents are behaving, mum said she'd do my ironing :happydance: lol she told me to bring it out of hiding :haha: washing machine is on again, 3rd load this morning :dohh: I have no idea what she is washing lol My kitchen is spotless though and now she is writing a shopping list because she opened the fridge to get lunch and was greeted by yoghurts :haha: yeah thats it lol a few strawberries and yoghurts, lots of lol

It's great when you get something in first with work:haha:

:happydance: I love my mam when she does my :iron: she also finds washing when the basket is ny empty :shrug:

Lol at the fridge

OMG OMG OMG OMG- My sister just messaged me- she's in the hospital, HER WATER BROKE :shock: she's 33 weeks and I think 4 days

I hope she's okay and they can stop her labour:flower: can't water in your belly replenish?

:hi: hopeful, glad you and the bairn are great!

You don't know me but I was a stalker :blush:

ummmm, I know it can replenish way earlier on in your pregnancy with bedrest and a MASSIVE push of fluids- and I know they can keep her in the hospital and on bedrest for weeks if they can stop labor - I don't think at this point they will send her home- too big of a chance of infection once your water breaks-

Awww, I still can't believe Eilidh was in the NICU for such a short time, such a little fighter!

No burger yet, about 2 hours to go, deffo off pesto now, Bethany did a gross nappy earlier and it looked JUST like pesto :sick:

I'm starving watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs isn't helping. Time to raid the kitchen :haha:

Bethany is just releasing the pesto you fed her - she's been holding it in for a year :sick:

My dad just called to tell me my sister's water broke (yes, dad- I am aware) and is all excited and chipper about it- saying he'll have a new grandson by the end of the day- HELLO? It's not time for him to be born yet! My whole family seems to think that because Rochelle and Charlotte did so well and had no complications, that it's all friggin good! My other sister is on FB posting about how tiny an cute he'll be :growlmad: And when I told my dad they were trying to stop contractions, he said "why" :dohh: FFS people, this could still be scary- I understand having a positive attitude, especially to my sister, but lets have a small dose of reality and consider the gravity of the situation for a moment, shall we? he is very at risk for apnea, chronic lung issues, blindness, deafness, brain hemorrhage, Just to name a few of the scariest!

Your water can replenish but its not common, usually you go into labour yourself after they break. You can try hold off labour but its usually to get a chance to get steroids in. They can also test the fluid to see how mature the lungs are, they did this with Eilidh, if they are mature enough they induce as infection risks are higher than leaving baby in:flower:

Eilidh did 20 days in NICU which is brilliant for a small 32 weeker. Anja did 10 days as a 33 weeker, same as my 35 weekers!!:cloud9:

Pesto nappy :sick: Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is great movie though!

New cant wait to hear what happens with the resignation letter:thumbup:

I know it's exciting when there's a baby coming, but a baby that early is scary! I hope your family comes to realize that soon!

Pesto was yucky to begin with, Wiggler, but you've just turned me off it completely!

How's the little one year old, mummy?

A woke up this morning in a good mood, and no fever. Thinking we were getting over the sickies, laid her down for a nap and she just woke up now with a 102.1 degree fever. I can't wait until it's over. I'm the only one in the house who has avoided it. Anberlin has a bit of a rash on the corner of her mouth though now. Any ideas?

I read this article yesterday about aborted fetal tissues being added to food. Let's just say, I'll never feed Anberlin Nestle cereal again, nor will I drink Pepsi products or eat Cadbury chocolate again. :sick:

On another topic, I get $117.45 worth of stuff today for $17.45 :happydance:

LOVE Spend Your Points Days at the drug store!

Pesto was yucky to begin with, Wiggler, but you've just turned me off it completely!

Pesto is not yucky :rofl:

Aww poor Anberlin, could the rash be a coldsore? I have one so no kisses for my kiddies from me til it clears up :(

Brilliant bargain hun :happydance:

they are waiting for the results of the test- she's on steroids, 2x antibiotics and Mag Sul- and she is now officially on complete hospital bed rest until he is born- they are hoping to hold her off for awhile

Hopeful george is great thanks, just learnt to crawl only yesterday! He is a monkey :cloud9: bless you not wanting another ... YET hehe things might change!

Heyy I hope your siser is ok hun, 33 weeks is very early. If she goes into labour she'll be ok and the lil man, but I do hope they can hold it off a while longer :hugs:

My litle sister, who has been ttc for 18 month, just sent me a text message... 'I had a dream last night, I got pregnan yay but so did you and we were both having a little girl and went into labour on the same day' :haha: I not fink so! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->