Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I just asked my mum who she would be with if hat did happen and she said 'urm well you, your sister has a MIL of the year and a husband I'll be here with you and the boys' lol.... you think she totally knows I got a man friend or what :haha:

Argh, Dylan has a bloody rash again, his skin is so sensitive :(

Awww poor dylan whats his rash too??

George is having a wail of a time with his grandad lol he is climbing al over him like a climbing frame! lol

Its all over his face, chest, top of his arms and back, the same places he ALWAYS gets it, I have no idea what sets it off, but he gets it every 3ish months, it'll probably be gone by bedtime or morning like it normally is and he isn't bothered by it, seems well, no temp, no itching, I just wish I knew why he got it! He has had no new foods recently and no change in bath stuff/washing powder etc. He is just my strange rashy child :rofl:

HA! See?!? Even your mom knows it'll happen :happydance:

lol last time I mentioned having a baby (you remember tha phase I went through :blush:) and she was like 'over my dead body' lol but I think she quite likes having george to fuss over and would like to do it some more with a new baby and I think she realises hat if my sister fell pregnan his mother would be totally in their faces and doing everything for them (he a spoilt brat and the mother is a crazy weirdo) so my mum wouldnt get a look in! Plus she see's me and my boys more than she see's my sister and my sister lives 5 minutes away :dohh:

awwww poor dylan glad it doesnt wother him though! Definitely sounds like a food/drink trigger :shrug: or a toy play dohh/paint??

I'll see if I can get a piccy of it. I'm gonna get him a doctors appointment for some bloody allergy tests cos I also want to know what keeps setting his excema off.

is the rash not part of his excema? excema doesnt need a trigger as such and GP probably woulnt be able to tell you what caused it nor would he do any tests just maybe give you a decent cream! Im so sorry i forgot to find that allergy info out for you... I will definitely look!

Sorry they are big.

This is his chest
https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg815/scaled.php?server=815&filename=img05691.jpg&res=medium

This is his back
https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg580/scaled.php?server=580&filename=img05701.jpg&res=medium

Its already fading from his face and arms, which is good. :thumbup:

That sounds an looks like a food trigger to me- Aaron used to get the same thing if he got Milk. And his eczema would flare up terribly! It still does if he eats a TON of milk, or goes to high altitudes :shrug:

My mum has about a million and one allergies so I am constantly checking the kids skin, Monkey gets excema behing his knees and most of the time its not there, or really mild, but there has been times its flared up to the point where his skin is cracking despite us smothering him in his steroid creams and moisturisers, which makes me think something is setting it off.

The flat isn't hot today though :shrug: My son is just a odd one I think :rofl:

:wave:

Thanks you everyone for Eilidh's birthday wishes and special thanks to heyy for making me cry this morning:hugs::cloud9:

Harvey:hugs: :friends: Really wish I outed you way back when:dohh: It seems like you've been here since the beginning though! Hope you're having a brilliant day? How's Aarons batteries?

Starting to get ready for the celebrations now, cant get my head round her being a whole year:wacko:

Your party will be in full swing by now, I hope your feeling better to enjoy it Hun :flower:

Thanks hun:thumbup:

We had a great time at the park :happydance:Aaron loved the swing:cloud9:
Aarons batteries have ran out and is now :sleep: for how long :shrug: so I'm :coffee:

Guess what I'm having for tea ? Mcdonalds chicken burger, fries n pop (wiggler I hold you responsible! Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->