Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

That looks like a heat rash hun! Poor little man that can be so prickly! William
Gets them too and he is excema prone!

Hope they manage to stop little man from arriving for your sister too soon hey. It must be so confusing for your family as they nearly always induce twins early! I hope they find that they can keep him cooking for a while longer!

Lol new my mum basically told me she would be mortified if I had another baby soon! But to be honest I think I would be too! OH keeps on getting so broody too, think he is desperate for a daughter after 4 sons!

I'm having a Big Tasty with bacon meal, with a coke :cloud9: OH is having the same and Dylan is having a chicken nugget happy meal with carrot sticks instead of fries and madam is having homemade fish cakes and mash because I'm a meany and she isn't allowed Mcdonalds :rofl:

Can you guys imagine 75 days in labour?

https://news.yahoo.com/polish-woman...JsZHxjYW5hZGEEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdlBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3

Wow, thats amazing! 75 days of labour must be awful, but so worth it to save her babies.

Mcdinner was a dissapointment :cry: I was so looking forward to it too :cry:

I soooo want a mcdonalds!!! :ignore:

Happy Birthday Eilidh! :yipee: xx

Whats with the Mac Ds obsession?? :shrug: lol We're having a feast lol lasange, bbq chicken pasta and garlic bread :haha: mmmmmmmm lasange is for me and mam, pasta for dad and Joshua but we made lots of pasta so going to have some of that too as I loves it! lol

Mum and dad had George for an hour earlier and Joshua and I went for a walk :cloud9: Joshua even held my hand all the way there and back! Was nice to have some me and him time!! :cloud9: He is excited for tomorrow, local annual finals for kata champ :thumbup: Fingers crossed for him again ladies!!! lol

wiggler hun, do you still have the pictures of those birthday cake ideas you posted a few weeks ago?

Happy Birthday Eilidh!

What ideas do people have fore 1st birthday presents? I'm a bit stuck because we've been given a bounce and spin zebra, a rocking horse and a trike already! My only idea is a ball pool so far.

Happy Birthday Eilidh!

What ideas do people have fore 1st birthday presents? I'm a bit stuck because we've been given a bounce and spin zebra, a rocking horse and a trike already! My only idea is a ball pool so far.

Ive bought George a large bag of mega blocs and a Fisherprice activity table. Also got a Curious George ineractive mat. I dont think I will be getting much else. Im currently contemplating on the celebraions, not sure what o do, and now I migh no have a job :shrug: have seen a cake I want!! lol

Activity table is a good idea!

We're not sure what to do either, might just do a little party with the babies from baby group.

What's happened to your job?

Google "present shaped birthday cake" Thats what I did :haha:

basically had an horrendous time since going back so have handed my notice in. Good timing too because today I received a letter from them saying they had set up a meeting for 2pm this wednesday to discuss my place and tell me my rights before making changes to my contract - in other words they forcing a reduced contract on me to force a resignation - but I have already resigned so they a few days too late. Hopefully though by time I have worked out my notice I will have set myself up a new job, although might not have but had to take the plung i was sick of crying every day :cry:

Ive made enquiries with Morrisons who i was with before about going back to them. They are recruiting in April so fingers crossed might get a place back there! Then I will focused on my welsh lessons, and finish my child psychology and maybe do a childcare diploma too and by the time George is old enough to go to school i can look into going to work in a nursery or school which is where my heart is but language has always been a barrier!

new- That sounds exciting! Will be worth it in the end. Never know, might have a little girly before that :haha:

We are going for a trike and an activity cube meow! :thumbup: xx

Milos- does milo & Ava like the park?
Does Ava still like her new shoes?

aarons having a nap, and so should I be:dohh: but I need my hair washed! Then breakfast (full English) then off to the park to burn it off:happydance:

Ava hasn't been to the park yet. but i'm sure she'll love it this year :) Milo loves it. he likes the free range running! lol. she does okay with her shoes still :thumbup:
hope you guys enjoy the park! :D

I'm going to bake those Rainbow Cakes in a Jar that heyy had found. I also bought her a pink Cozy Coupe.

"her" referring to Anberlin, of course, and not to heyy. I'm not sure heyy is small enough for a Cozy Coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->