Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I'm so afraid of taking the little ones to the park by myself- what if they run in opposite directions! :shock: there is a park in the next town that the play area is fenced, so that will have to be it for us if I'm going it alone- If hubby is here, that's another story :D

New- glad you got some Joshua time in :cloud9: I bet he enjoyed it, too :thumbup: I need to schedule a day for Bethy and I soon-

Harvey- thank you for doing your homework- I almost missed Mummy's post from this morning!

Mummy- It was not my intention to make you cry- but truth be told I got all choked up when I read them, too :blush: I hope you are having a wonderful day with our littlest OLDEST Mayhem Princess :kiss:

Meow- we've ordered them a pop-up tent with a tunnel attached, Getting 2 bags of balls to turn it to a ball pit, a small inflatable pool for our balcony, MIL is getting them a small slide for her house, and I have my mom getting them a duplo table
https://www.amazon.com/Tot-Tutors-C...TF8&coliid=I27CVFZUVVGLDS&colid=192JEHUGNVQQK

Hubby left me to sleep til it was time for him to leave, so I got two hours in and can function- but being sick and then being up half the night has me wiped out :nope:

So far my sister is resting comfortably even though they've got her on Mag Sul - She's supposed to be examined this afternoon and a sonogram- so the up side is she'll be able to see Patrick :cloud9:

Both girlies have turned into little snot factories :sick:

Whats with the Mac Ds obsession?? :shrug: lol We're having a feast lol lasange, bbq chicken pasta and garlic bread :haha: mmmmmmmm lasange is for me and mam, pasta for dad and Joshua but we made lots of pasta so going to have some of that too as I loves it! lol

Mum and dad had George for an hour earlier and Joshua and I went for a walk :cloud9: Joshua even held my hand all the way there and back! Was nice to have some me and him time!! :cloud9: He is excited for tomorrow, local annual finals for kata champ :thumbup: Fingers crossed for him again ladies!!! lol

Glad you enjoyed your lasagna n pasta:thumbup:

That was nice of your parents to let you n Joshua have some time together, I so believe in one on one time:thumbup: :cloud9:

I have a violent child. Anberlin just pulled my hair, bit me, then poked me in the eye and laughed.

We had a lovely time:cloud9: Pics to come when hubbys back from the store, Eilidh has been laughing and shrieking all day and she LOVED her cat in the hat cake:happydance: We have about 3/4 of it still to eat, it was HUGE!!! She loved all her cards and she had a great time with her presents:hugs:

Wud, we got your letters this morning, Freja especially is over the moon and is writing her replies:hugs: Thank you so much! Hope you're having a good weekend?

Heyy, it was happy tears:hugs: She was so very tiny even then:cloud9: Your sis is very nearly 34 weeks, I know its scary but thats a very safe gestation to reach hun, maybe my perception is different with having 4 preemies but 34 is a big milestone developmentally:hugs: Did you get your nap? Just read you did but still feel ill, sorry hun:hugs:

Wiggler:dohh: Mcdonalds food always sucks :sick: You need to get better burger places in the UK, in and out is awesome:haha: Dylans rash looks alot like the ones Ruaridh gets and thats eczema, best get him checked out though:thumbup:

Harvey, sending you cake :plane: What are you upto tomorrow? :coffee: and buttons?

New, thats lovely you got a chance to spend some quality time alone with Joshua:cloud9: Good luck for tomorrow:happydance:

Milos, how's the kids today? Ruarodh likes to run around like a loon too :rofl:

lol they werent giving me one on one time, I had to pop out so I grabbed Joshua and went out with him for a bit lolol was really nice :thumbup:

some awesome birthday ideas :) I'llsee if i can get a copy f the cake i found, my mums friend makes them so hoping i can get a good price ha ha

Happy Birthday Eilidh!

What ideas do people have fore 1st birthday presents? I'm a bit stuck because we've been given a bounce and spin zebra, a rocking horse and a trike already! My only idea is a ball pool so far.

I've bought Aaron the bounce n spin zebra:thumbup: (but ive let him try it & he loves it :blush:)
what about a 3 in 1 scooter zebra? (ride on/walker/scooter) I've bought that aslo?
I'm after a swing that converts from toddler (1-3yrs) then to child (4-10yrs)
To be honest Aaron hardly uses his ball pit, except to store his toys in (really comes in handy lol)

Help me ladies...

Sloppy Joes, Chicken Fajitas, or Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup for supper...and only enough for me and Anberlin, or enough for the asshole I live with too?

I decided i love this cake! So its this or maybe a number 1 but erm not sure??

** added the pic of her #1 cake now... I do like mickey mouse cake though lol

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • cake1.jpg
    cake1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
Im not making George's first cake, I want perfection - I will make the others! lol

Have also "registered" for the count and learn maracas
https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Lea...TF8&coliid=I21TH3SMG9I7O9&colid=192JEHUGNVQQK
the learn and groove drum
https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Lea...TF8&coliid=I2L0E4CK0BLTBI&colid=192JEHUGNVQQK
along with some other bits- trying to find a way to guide the grandparents and aunts and uncles with what they buy- they all go overboard and get them so much stuff we don't use - or TONS more clothes that we don't need :wacko:

I decided i love this cake! So its this or maybe a number 1 but erm not sure??

** added the pic of her #1 cake now... I do like mickey mouse cake though lol

I like the mickey cake but you need to put the 1 on it :winkwink:

Have also "registered" for the count and learn maracas
https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Lea...TF8&coliid=I21TH3SMG9I7O9&colid=192JEHUGNVQQK
the learn and groove drum
https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Lea...TF8&coliid=I2L0E4CK0BLTBI&colid=192JEHUGNVQQK
along with some other bits- trying to find a way to guide the grandparents and aunts and uncles with what they buy- they all go overboard and get them so much stuff we don't use - or TONS more clothes that we don't need :wacko:

Aarons got the maracas:thumbup: He loves the musical/light/number one and soon learned you had to smack the top of the maracas for the colours & counting to work:winkwink: started with his hand and now wacks it off the
floor :dohh:

5 guests!!!! EEK!

Bethany doesn't actually need much for her birthday, we have SOOOOO much already, my mum is getting her the IKEA highchair and tray, and a few small toys, her main present from us will be a cotbed :rofl: and some toys. She certaintly doesn't need clothes, ATM she has 7, yes SEVEN coats that fit her :rofl: and she is clothed until he is 2ish :haha:

I LOVE this, deffo getting it for madam https://www.elc.co.uk/Light-and-Sounds-Activity-Table/130928,default,pd.html

No point me doing a registry, no one would look lol I dont think anyone would buy anything much for him :shrug: so it should fit in the house lol

We had a lovely time:cloud9: Pics to come when hubbys back from the store, Eilidh has been laughing and shrieking all day and she LOVED her cat in the hat cake:happydance: We have about 3/4 of it still to eat, it was HUGE!!! She loved all her cards and she had a great time with her presents:hugs:

Harvey, sending you cake :plane: What are you upto tomorrow? :coffee: and buttons?

:

I'm glad eilidh had fun on her birthday :cloud9:

Cheers for the :cake: :thumbup:
We are at church tomorrow morning, then hubby goes to the pub whilst me n Aaron play, eat and :sleep::cloud9: then I'm cooking a Sunday dinner mmm
No buttons here but I have got a very thin bar of aldi's choc :munch: whilst I :coffee::winkwink::cloud9:

5 guests!!!! EEK!

Bethany doesn't actually need much for her birthday, we have SOOOOO much already, my mum is getting her the IKEA highchair and tray, and a few small toys, her main present from us will be a cotbed :rofl: and some toys. She certaintly doesn't need clothes, ATM she has 7, yes SEVEN coats that fit her :rofl: and she is clothed until he is 2ish :haha:
I LOVE this, deffo getting it for madam https://www.elc.co.uk/Light-and-Sounds-Activity-Table/130928,default,pd.html
That looks good, I like the ball tubes:thumbup:

Lol at Bethany clothed till 2, same here but I still find the need to buy when I see a lovely outfit:dohh:

Next time you get a craving, can you crave kfc or dominos please as my mcdonalds was pants :growlmad:

We won't be going crazy for williams birthday either, between the 2 of them, they have so many toys! For Noah's 1st he got a ball put shaped like a train that made sounds and stuff and that's it!

I made a number 2 cake for Noah's birthday last year! June seems ages away yet though! I think William is probably the youngest mayhem isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->