Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

My Mcdonalds was rubbish as well. Pfft. Stupid Mcdonalds and their stupid substandard food :rofl: No cravings now, even my hunger has gone away, that rubbish Mcdinner ruined my appetite :cry:

OH said I can have a nap tomorrow instead of himm having one :happydance: I plan on relaxing all day, this first tri tiredness is kicking my arse!

Thin aldi choc? That doesnt sound anywhere near as good as buttons:nope: Hope you have a great time at church and then chilling in the afternoon, sounds a great sunday:thumbup:

June does seem awhiles away:wacko: Crazy how they all months apart!

Eilidhs kitted out till about er 8?! :rofl:

Thin aldi choc? That doesnt sound anywhere near as good as buttons:nope: Hope you have a great time at church and then chilling in the afternoon, sounds a great sunday:thumbup:

June does seem awhiles away:wacko: Crazy how they all months apart!

Eilidhs kitted out till about er 8?! :rofl:

It's not mummy:cry: but I'm trying to cut down :winkwink:
Sunday is my day if rest:winkwink::haha:

8?! But then again she'll have loads from her sisters!

What's your plans for tomorrow, recovery :wacko:

OMG, the single buggy I am getting for Bethany/baby has a DOUBLE version!!!! Its really not practical for nursery runs due to the stupid small bus that runs round here, but for everything else its PERFECT.. well, apart from the price tag, but OH said he would buy it :cloud9:

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...arch-_-search_suggestion-_-product_suggestion

yeah she has tonnes from her sisters and I like to shop:blush: Plans for tomorrow are MIL is taking us for breakfast:thumbup: I'm feeling better, pretty sure its a bile problem from the surgery and I totally ate the wrong thing, it was vegtable soup of all things:wacko: Your day of rest sounds perfect, very jealous, can I send MIL along with your cake?:haha: You cant cut back either hun!!! You is my choc buddy, you'll just have to go walk up more hills :rofl::winkwink:

Wiggler, have you considered the baby jogger city select as a double? It does both single and double and I can get a buggy board on mine too so 3 kids in one:thumbup: Its also sturdy so easy to push on your pelvis and has awesome storage if you dont drive, which I dont:flower:

yeah she has tonnes from her sisters and I like to shop:blush: Plans for tomorrow are MIL is taking us for breakfast:thumbup: I'm feeling better, pretty sure its a bile problem from the surgery and I totally ate the wrong thing, it was vegtable soup of all things:wacko: Your day of rest sounds perfect, very jealous, can I send MIL along with your cake?:haha: You cant cut back either hun!!! You is my choc buddy, you'll just have to go walk up more hills :rofl::winkwink:

Wiggler, have you considered the baby jogger city select as a double? It does both single and double and I can get a buggy board on mine too so 3 kids in one:thumbup: Its also sturdy so easy to push on your pelvis and has awesome storage if you dont drive, which I dont:flower:

:nope: I'm on a diet now :winkwink::haha: just send it by :plane: when my will power fails :dohh:

I've got my MIL coming this week for tea, not sure what day yet :argh:

More hills:wacko: :sleep:

TBH, I think any double will be too heavy for me to push as my pelvis has a bitch fit, I struggle just pushing my super light stoller, but I think I will need one, I would like to avoid it if possible and wear one or the other and push a single as that is a LOT easier on my pelvis than pushing a big heavy double with 2 chunkers in it, I think I will have to see how things go.

I love baby wearing, do you think it will be realistic to wear one or the other? I will have a buggy board for madam too, I will not in any way be able to get a double onto our busses, I have to fold down the pushchair just to get on now.

Oh great, next door have come in from the pub with company and put their music on, not really load but I can hear the base :grr: no doubt Aaron will be up soon :growlmad: he was due a bottle from 8pm :shrug: but then me thinks hubby is on duty tonight :winkwink: :rofl:

Come to Arizona harvey, there's plenty sandy hills here to double the exercise in one go, then we can go have chocolate :rofl: Eek at your MIL coming :argh: How long between visits for you? At least mine is a few months in between:haha: Base music is the worst:growlmad: Gives migraines everytime and pisses me right off, cant you ring the cops?

Wiggler, this buggy was a lifesaver for me when my spd was killing me after the progesterone injections, I literally would not have been able to get home without it:shrug: Can you tell I love it?:haha: Maybe wear one on front and one on back?

I did think of wearing one of the front and one on the back, but although pushing a buggy hurts, its handy for putting my bag on, and putting shopping underneath. I think I'll get the single, see how I get along and if needed I will get the double.

I do love babywearing though, its like one huge long cuddle :cloud9:

Come to Arizona harvey, there's plenty sandy hills here to double the exercise in one go, then we can go have chocolate :rofl: Eek at your MIL coming :argh: How long between visits for you? At least mine is a few months in between:haha: Base music is the worst:growlmad: Gives migraines everytime and pisses me right off, cant you ring the cops?
?

On my way :plane: :boat: :winkwink::hugs:

MIL comes up once a week for a couple hours:wacko: if hubby's is at work (shifts worker) she'll pop up in an afternoon, and if he's on early shifts she comes for her tea. Since I've been biting recently she is as good as gold, I think she's weary of me at the moment :blush:

Next door only have music on like this now and then, it's not too loud, but loud enough for me to hear, I'm not bothered until I go to bed or if they wake Aaron!

It is totally possible to wear 2- BUT- you have to have a strong back and pelvis for it- and 2 separate carriers- I HATE my double stroller- it kills my hips and pelvis to push it around, never mind trying to lift that f*er in and out of the van! :wacko: What works best for me is my Moby wrap with Charlotte and the small umberella stroller with Elle- (She doesn't like the moby, never did :nope: ) We are also picking up a second umberella stroller and the stroller connector clips- (HEY! I CAN ORDER THOSE TODAY! :happydance: )
https://www.amazon.com/Delta-11001-...3C0A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331422295&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-200...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1331422335&sr=1-1

Wriggler we have the obaby zoom tandem buggy and it's fab! I love it for the boys! We are looking to get the single chassis so I can put one of the seats onto it and get a buggy board for Noah for bus rides and smaller journeys as my stroller has been literally walked to death lol! Just waiting for my rebate to come through!

I can't keep up with you lot and your posts lol!!

Aww that stroller is so cute!!! I told OH if I am going to stick to having a single pram he needs to buy me an Ergo :rofl: I have a Close Parent Close Baby carrier and a Rose and Rebellion, I love both, but the Ergo seems a lot more padded and comfy looking than my R&R so as I will be wearing a 18+ month (if madam allows of course :rofl:) old I want an Ergo.

It is totally possible to wear 2- BUT- you have to have a strong back and pelvis for it- and 2 separate carriers- I HATE my double stroller- it kills my hips and pelvis to push it around, never mind trying to lift that f*er in and out of the van! :wacko: What works best for me is my Moby wrap with Charlotte and the small umberella stroller with Elle- (She doesn't like the moby, never did :nope: ) We are also picking up a second umberella stroller and the stroller connector clips- (HEY! I CAN ORDER THOSE TODAY! :happydance: )
https://www.amazon.com/Delta-11001-...3C0A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331422295&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-200...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1331422335&sr=1-1

Put the card down and walk away! :winkwink::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->