Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

My silver cross linear is 6.6kg without a baby in it, I just tell myself I'm getting a work out every time I push it, especially coming home up hills :wacko:

Eek thats heavy!

I can't believe I am going to have 3 kiddies, its really sinking in today :D

Can't order it :cry: card is in hubby's wallet :shock: DAMMIT! :dohh: This will not end well :nope: Any guesses on how much he spent between home/work/home? :growlmad:

:hugs:

Now what do you ladies think of this for my little madam? https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...splayA_2476_10751_-1_45697_135933_10001_14688

Mag Sul isn't halting the contractions :cry: I don't know why I am so very upset by this- I think maybe because I know if he's born this early he will have to be in the NICU and I don't want my baby sister to have to go through that hell :cry:

Sit and Stand...it's also car seat adaptable, and comes in a triple

https://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/images/fisher-price-sit-and-stand-stroller.jpg

https://thestrollergirldotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/joovy-big-caboose-stand-on-tandem-triple-stroller-side.jpg

Some pics..

Attachments

• IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0016.jpg
    IMAG0016.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0031.jpg
    IMAG0031.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6
Oh sweet, :hugs: You have been through having babies early, you know how stressful and terrifying it is so its totally understandable that you are upset and terrified for your little sister and your ickle nephew. Just remember she is in the right place, and has had the steroids, and she is nearly 34 weeks which is FAB, ickle Patrick will be fine hun :hugs:

Heyy:hugs: I know how worried you must be:hugs: Love the strollers, eek at hubby with the card!!!

Brandi that looks fab, I have never seen anything like that sold here though.

Mummy - awwwwww!!!! :cloud9: I still can't believe she is a year old today, such a gorgeous girly! I'm getting all teary eyed, I remember when she was first born and how scary that was. :hugs:

Mag Sul isn't halting the contractions :cry: I don't know why I am so very upset by this- I think maybe because I know if he's born this early he will have to be in the NICU and I don't want my baby sister to have to go through that hell :cry:

:hugs:Heyy

I wouldn't want anyone to go through NICU:nope: fingers crossed something can be done to halt labour! If not baby is in very safe hands!:flower:

Hope your sister and nephew get healthy and out of NICU quickly, heyy, and that your nephew is perfectly healthy!

Toys R Us usually have them, Wiggler. Do you guys even have those over there?

awww mummy adorable! and I am loving the cake! Amazing!!!!

Wiggler hun thought your pelvis was doing great now? If you only getting a single pram what is wrong with Bethanys? You only just bought that new so it should be ok for one or other of the LOs while you wear the other one right???

heyy I hope your sister is ok hun, and the baby holds on for as long as he can :hugs: xxx

I should go to bed, long day tomorrow! lol

Hope your sister and nephew get healthy and out of NICU quickly, heyy, and that your nephew is perfectly healthy!

Toys R Us usually have them, Wiggler. Do you guys even have those over there?

We have Toys R Us,, but they are crazy overpriced here so I avoid like the plague!

new - I rarely use Bethanys pushchairs unless I need to get shopping cos of the basket, neither are suitable for a newborn, and neither are parent pacing and Bethany FREAKS unless she can see us, I mean she gets terrified, sat there silent, looking like she has seen a ghost with tears streaming down her face and ocasionally whimpering. :cry: We were going to be getting the single anyway due to the parent facing feature. Shopping is so not fun, stopping every few minutes to show madam that we are still here. Poor baby :(

Oooh I never thought of that, I'll have to look at the price :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->