Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

have you got her a buggy toy, maybe she is bored?

Hope you can get the pram you want this time xx you are sooooooooooooooooo like my sister its untrue :haha: lol xxxx

https://www.sitnstandstroller.org/joovy-big-caboose-stand-on-tandem-triple-stroller/

She has buggy toys, she just gets so upset unless she can see us, she is a clingy little madam. ts not even as though she is doing it for attention, she has been like it for a while, we thought she would grow out of it, but its getting worse :( Imagine if some nutter was running at you with a machete, now put the look of horror and fear onto a baby's face and thats bethany in the pushchair :(

Wiggler- could you see if anyone has a parent facing one that wants to swap with you?
Plus- as she gets older, hon, she'll want to face the other way and be nosey :haha:

Noooo, I must have the Obaby Zezu, its my dream pram, the one I wanted with madam that OH wouldn't let me have and we made a deal that if we have another he has to get me one of I would chop his balls off :rofl:

The good thing about the Zezu is that it faces both ways and turns into a carrycot type pram :cloud9:

Oooh, nice! That's the kind I wanted to get until we found out we were getting a bonus baby :cloud9:

Ohhhh, I love that idea, Charlotte! We do that in the preemies section from time to time and they are my favorite posts :cloud9:

Harvey- have you ever gone back and peeked at any of our Mayblossom chatter? There are others that didn't stick around, but the main posters are the same ;) Highly entertaining :rofl: And the things we went on about :blush: :haha:
We do seem to still talk about food a lot- and that will only get worse as Wiggler gets further along! :rofl:

New- did George sleep in his cot in the room with your parents? And how was the new sofabed? Sorry about work, hon- But it will be nice to walk in and give them a "salute", huh? :winkwink:

i haven't looked at our old thread :nope: link? i probably didn't post as much, like now :blush:

i think you should go to mothercare world or toys r us first and try out all the prams, if your pelvis isnt better then you will need to find a pram suitable height etc

new you underestimate the research I put into this pram :rofl: its height suitable for me AND OH (he is a shortarse) its light, easy fold, parent and outward facing, carrycot style, can have most buggy boards attached and fold with them attached, I found something to put into the tyres to prevent punctures, and found somewhere cheap to buy new innertubes. and its the cheapest of the type that suits us. its win - win - win - win :D

Bethany is just releasing the pesto you fed her - she's been holding it in for a year :sick:

My dad just called to tell me my sister's water broke (yes, dad- I am aware) and is all excited and chipper about it- saying he'll have a new grandson by the end of the day- HELLO? It's not time for him to be born yet! My whole family seems to think that because Rochelle and Charlotte did so well and had no complications, that it's all friggin good! My other sister is on FB posting about how tiny an cute he'll be :growlmad: And when I told my dad they were trying to stop contractions, he said "why" :dohh: FFS people, this could still be scary- I understand having a positive attitude, especially to my sister, but lets have a small dose of reality and consider the gravity of the situation for a moment, shall we? he is very at risk for apnea, chronic lung issues, blindness, deafness, brain hemorrhage, Just to name a few of the scariest!

i know what you mean! my MIL wanted Ava to be born at 34 weeks :dohh: :hugs: hope everything is fine for you sister and little man.

BIL is out of prison next month, that arsehole better not contact us, me and OH have agreed he is to have nothing to do with the kids, I said to OH he can have all the contact with his family that he wants, but they are having nothing to do with the kids. he agrees, they are lowlife scum and TBH my children are better off without them in their lives.

Milos
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ssoms-due-dates-join-here-47-babies-born.html

Some days there are 80 some pages to go through! :wacko:

Oh my goodness- Ava is so tiny NOW, I can't imagine if she'd been 6 weeks early!!!

We had a lovely time:cloud9: Pics to come when hubbys back from the store, Eilidh has been laughing and shrieking all day and she LOVED her cat in the hat cake:happydance: We have about 3/4 of it still to eat, it was HUGE!!! She loved all her cards and she had a great time with her presents:hugs:

Milos, how's the kids today? Ruarodh likes to run around like a loon too :rofl:

glad to hear you guys had a good time and that Eilidh did so well :hugs: that's a lot of cake left :dohh:

kids are doing good. aside from teething Ava, she's never fun :nope: a friend i went to school with brought her son over. he's a week younger than Ava. they didn't interact much, he was more interested in Milo :shrug: but Ava was tired so that could be why. hoping to get together more often when it gets warmer :thumbup:

I just read my birth story though and all the posts when I was in labour, I am in tears, how could my teeny baby be so big? :cry:

I do remember though that the reason I only put a one line birth announcement was cos I was terrified Brandi would come and murder me :rofl:

Parent facing stroller here too, Eilidh does occasionally want to look forward now:flower:

Milos, thats cute he liked Milo, how did Milo react to the attention? I dont understand why people would WANT babies to be born early:nope: I understand being excited if they HAVE to be early, but thats a very different thing to actually want the babies to go through all that premature means.

Any more updates heyy?

That BIL sounds scary wiggler, dont think I'd want my kids around that either. Be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->