Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Lol, I put this in my birth story, I totally forgot that part

"She got the G&A set up for me and I started sucking away during contractions and laughing my head off at my voice after cos it made me sound like a man in drag After about 10 minutes my body started to push, it stung sooooo much and I started saying about how childbirth was unnatural, mother nature was a cruel old cow (The MW denied this and informed me that mother nature is in fact a man ) and I wanted a general anesthetic and to wake me up when it was done "

:rofl: :rofl:

he was unsure about it. and got that "omg, what?!" look on his face when he climbed onto his back :haha: but then we had him do the chasing, and he liked that :)

I never really posted a birth story- I think because I even still feel so detached to their birth, like it was all happening to someone else- I'm just now hearing stories from hubby ad my mother about things that went on that I was either unaware of or too drugged to remember- I wish I could remember every second, but I am so very grateful that being "absent" from their birth did not affect our bonding process AT ALL :cloud9:

Not really any news with my sister- She is either sleeping again (they've given her a mild sedative) or with the Doctor because she's not answering texts :nope:
Or she's delivering. :shock:

Oh yes, Mummy- I stole one of those pictures of Eilidh and it is now my Wallpaper on my laptop :smug: It was just too cute with cake everywhere and her fuzzy little hair standing straight up!

I really hope everything goes well with your sister:hugs: Its understandable to be so detached, for a start mag sulphate makes you doolally :argh: That stuff is just awful, with your sis being on that, she might just not be able to focus to text?

Lol Eilidh's hair is the best, I can make a proper mohawk, no braids for this chick :rofl:

Milos, she would've been teeny, growth scans can be wayy out though, Anja was meant to be just over 3lb at 33 +3 and was delievered 3 hours after the scan (which was high tech perinatology one!) at 4lb 12oz, so v nearly 5lb:wacko: So the trick with Milo is to involve chasing:thumbup: Its great he is interacting in his own way, whens his next appointment?

Wiggler I thought you got pretty much the perfect birth! Didnt you go in at almost 8cm?

I do remember though that the reason I only put a one line birth announcement was cos I was terrified Brandi would come and murder me :rofl:

I didn't say I was going to murder anyone. I was going to sew everyone's legs shut :rofl:

That BIL sounds scary wiggler, dont think I'd want my kids around that either. Be careful.

I agree 100% :thumbup:

Lol, I put this in my birth story, I totally forgot that part

"She got the G&A set up for me and I started sucking away during contractions and laughing my head off at my voice after cos it made me sound like a man in drag After about 10 minutes my body started to push, it stung sooooo much and I started saying about how childbirth was unnatural, mother nature was a cruel old cow (The MW denied this and informed me that mother nature is in fact a man ) and I wanted a general anesthetic and to wake me up when it was done "

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

So, I asked my mom to be a co-signer on a student line for me, so I can pay off my arrears and finish getting all the things I need for a house. She said she couldn't help me, but to ask my dad. Apparently he co-signed for my brother's student line of credit. I'm not my dad's biggest fan. He was never there for me growing up, and he begged to be part of my kids' lives, but he's seen them a handful of times since they were born, and STILL hasn't met Anberlin yet. He never calls me, never makes an effort to call me or see me, so I'm torn. My mom says asking would be the "perfect guilt trip", and since my birthday is next week, I could play the "It would be a great birthday present" card.

What do you guys thinks? Should I ask him for help, or just continue to cut him out of my life?

:happydance: the Mag Sol is working!!!
I will be calling her once these little snot monsters get to sleep :sick: seriously, so much snot :sick:

"doolally" I just learned that word today :wacko: how is it pronounced, though? In my head it's DO LILLY am I even close? :rofl:

:rofl: doo lal lee but fast :rofl:

Glad its working, how long will they keep her in? :hugs:

Eilidh, go to sleep:brat:

mummy- she's one now, she needs a later bedtime :rofl: we have a month booked! gonna be busy. playgroups on tuesdays like usual, then this wednesday speech, OT friday. then next monday speech, and OT thursday. ava has a check up on the 26th. we have to see if they can do speech and OT that wednesday and thursday since we leave the 30th(friday) for vacation. less than a month until his sleep study evaluation. then we have to book the actual study.

i'm reading through the posts in our preg thread and i cant believe how much i missed those days i was out from Ava being born :dohh: i never went back to catch up, it was way too much for me :blush:

Don't say it, Mummy! These babies CAN'T be turning one yet! If I have to shove them all back in and sew your legs shut, I'll do it!

Rang emergency doctors this morning as Dylans rash is worse, and they have said to keep an eye on it, ring back if it gets worse, but to keep him away from babies and pregnant women :dohh: I'll just lock him in a cupboard then eh? :rofl:

Did u explain you are pregnant & have a baby as they may have wanted him checked if u had told them? x

Yes we did. They said they will only see him if the rash gets worse or he seems unwell in himself :dohh: So I am ringing at 12ish to say the rash is worse. I want to know if its an allergy or what, and if he will be able to go to nursery, he has had so much time off nursery with coughs and bugs so I really don't want to hold him back if its just an allergy rash.

They most likely want him away from small children and pregnant women in case it's measles- which without a fever it is HIGHLY unlikely that it is, so don't stress on that part too much. But just TELL them it's worse. I'm sorry, a rash needs to be seen. F***ers.

I'm in no humor this morning for fools, let me tel you! (And those doctors are FOOLS! :dohh: Can't believe they told you to keep him away from pregnant women after you told them you're PREGNANT! :dohh: )

we had another rough night here- the girls were so unsettled due to their cold- one of them (took turns :wacko: ) called out every 20 minutes or so- they weren't up, per say, but awake and upset about it. No actual crying, just bitching :haha:
Add to that the new neighbor :wacko: Remember how I said she seems quiet and sheltered? HA! So, they (her family) actually live around here, so she has FRIENDS >.< Last night was her "first official night in my new condo daddy bought me" (seriously. Heard her say that on the phone. ) so she had a party. It was just a few girlfriends, maybe 5 of them total. Around the time hubby was going down there to tell them to shut the hell up, as they had gotten progressively louder as the night went on and more and more alcohol was brought over, the cops showed up. quickly followed by the PARAMEDICS and someone left on a stretcher due to alcohol poisoning! Ok, I know that's really BAD, but I'm hoping some good can come of it. Like, her DADDY being notified and maybe fined for having underage drinkers on his property an then it won't happen again. Somehow, the way she talks, I'm doubting it. Spoiled rotten and over privileged. I have this sinking feeling I'm going to be on the phone with the home owners association every Monday morning with copies of the NEW police reports, and Daddy Dearest isn't going to do crap all about it. :growlmad:

The snot factories are working overtime this morning. And, in fact, when sneezes happen if I am not RIGHT THERE with a wipe to catch it, they smear it. EVERYWHERE. Hair, Ears, Chest. Arms. DOG. :sick:

No updates, really, on my sister other than she was still pregnant 4 hours ago- hopefully she'd sleeping now.

What does everyone have planned today? Milos, I hope you are taking it easy, love! You have a BIG week/month ahead!

Waiting for the emergency doctors to ring back, his rash has gotten worse, I'm not going to take no for an answer, they ARE going to see him. Poor baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->