Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Heyy Sorry the girls didn't sleep well, I hope they sleep better tonight :hugs: Your neighbor sounds AWFUL! :hugs:

:hugs: heyy let's hope she learns something from this, but at her age and privileges I doubt it :dohh: I'd definitely have a word with her nicely, if not yeah report her every Monday morning :thumbup:

:sick: snot rags lol I hooe you get to catch up on some kip, is hubby around or bethy?

I've been to church and Aaron talked he whole way through lol then back to play and have fun, he's :sleep: at the moment :coffee:

I'm cooking chicken roast dinner for tonight mmm

I watched 'woman in black' last night and it wasn't scary or as bad as I thought it would be, no baby's thank god, but there was a blonde toddler the spitting image of Aaron which gave me the heeby geebys

I hope it's not too serious, Wiggler!

Sometimes, I hate daylight savings time. I woke up this morning, turned on my computer and looked at the clock. 8:15am...Anberlin was still sleeping. So I'm thinking..."This is awesome. She sleeps in when she doesn't have Zoe and Isaiah to wake her up". Then, I'm scrolling through Facebook and notice it's daylight savings, and went to the kitchen. Sure enough, it's really just 7:15am. I didn't sleep in like I thought I did :dohh:

Nothing like an earlymorning vacuum to kick start your day and teach little brats with hangovers who is boss :rofl:

Dylan appointment is at 4.10, they said they think its either an allergy or a viral rash. The good news is if it IS an allergy I think I know what caused it.

Harvey- I consider anything under 4 a baby :blush: Glad the movie wasn't too bad for you- I'll still be skipping it!

No, Bethy was out last night- she went to a bonfire and was coming home very late so we made plans for them to go back to boyfriend's instead of here- little did we know that we would be up anyway :wacko:

My sister's contractions are still 10-12 minutes apart- but intensifying- she can't sleep and says she wants to break something beautiful :haha: I don't know where she gets it from :roll: :blush:

Harvey- I consider anything under 4 a baby :blush: Glad the movie wasn't too bad for you- I'll still be skipping it!

No, Bethy was out last night- she went to a bonfire and was coming home very late so we made plans for them to go back to boyfriend's instead of here- little did we know that we would be up anyway :wacko:

My sister's contractions are still 10-12 minutes apart- but intensifying- she can't sleep and says she wants to break something beautiful :haha: I don't know where she gets it from :roll: :blush:

Every day the LO is inside her is a bonus:flower: I'm with you then heyy, I want my little boy to stay a baby not toddler:winkwink:

What you got planned for today? Any pals coming round?

Is Eilidh a toddler then? :argh:

Milos, very hectic month! You get a nice vacation at the end though:happydance:

Heyy:hugs: You're really going through it now, I'm sorry hun:hugs: That neighbour sounds vile, not what you want below you. Although from what you're sayin you dont want her above either:wacko: Definatley go hoover. Loudly!!!

The rash did look allergy/eczema, what kind of idiot says keep him away from pregnant women after you told them you're pregnant:dohh: Hope he's ok:hugs:

Mmmmm cake harvey :tease: Glad you enjoyed your movie, it sounds a bit scary for me..

MIl keeps trying to talk to me:wacko: At me maybe? At least we're going out soon and the visit is over at 6am:haha:

I think they say keep away from from pregnant women because if it is measles it could be harmful to the baby if the virus is passed - if wiggler gets ill she knows she would have to go immediately to be checked up whereas another pregnant lady in the street may put symptoms down to a regular virus :shrug: He would be having a high fever with the measles rash though, as high as 40+ too so Im sure it wont be that xx

Noo mummy Eilidh is not a toddler!!! lol She still eating cake? Hows you? And hows MIL behaving?

Harvey as you been out to the park today? Mum didnt do my ironing :nope: just washed 6 loads of washing ffs :dohh: so now my ironing is more than doubled!!!!

Heyy your neighbours sound like a nightmare! Arghhhh hope thats a one of new place event and she shuts up from now on!! Hope the snot monsters are feeling well soon hun!

George has lurgy, cough and wheeze :dohh: We got zero sleep last night too so one tired mamma!! lol My parents are just getting ready to go so I need to stay awake lol

I think they say keep away from from pregnant women because if it is measles it could be harmful to the baby if the virus is passed - if wiggler gets ill she knows she would have to go immediately to be checked up whereas another pregnant lady in the street may put symptoms down to a regular virus :shrug: He would be having a high fever with the measles rash though, as high as 40+ too so Im sure it wont be that xx

Harvey as you been out to the park today? Mum didnt do my ironing :nope: just washed 6 loads of washing ffs :dohh: so now my ironing is more than doubled!!!!

George has lurgy, cough and wheeze :dohh: We got zero sleep last night too so one tired mamma!! lol My parents are just getting ready to go so I need to stay awake lol

:haha: :rofl: I need go pee now! I bet your ironing pile is as big as you now :rofl: :blush: want my mother in exchange for boxes of buttons:shrug::winkwink:

:hugs: George & you for no sleep:flower:
:happydance: bet your glad to have your house back to yourself:winkwink:

OH and monkey are on the way to the doctors now, madam crashed just before we were ready to go so I am staying here with her, she hasn't been very happy today, little snotbag. She is truly disgusting, she snotted earlier and so I went to get a baby wipe, by the time I got it she had crawled to the sofa and wiped it all over it :sick:

Oh yus I can get you buttons for someone to do my ironing :haha: fair trade me thinks!! lol its HUGE lol

My parents are just getting ready to go so soon have peace and quiet but fair play they not actually been bad except for washing everything they could find clean or dirty :dohh:

George learnt a new co-ordination game.. he has a toy that has a lever to roill out balls, he learnt a while ago how to get the balls out but couldnt get them back in so he'd empty it then wait for one of us to refill it but now he can refill it himself :cloud9: yay! lol

Ickle george and his new skill!! lol This will save a lot of frustration when he empties the balls out and wants them all back in :rofl: Must buy him new batteries for it too :dohh: Oh and need a film of his crawling, was putting the files to the laptop from the camera and realised I got none of him crawling yet! Yikes! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaGAzn6bmEw&feature=share

Awww- Go George! Sorry you didn't get any sleep, hon :hug:

I made the babas new eggs for breakfast to try it out- 2 eggs and 1/2 jar (2oz) of winter squash baby food and ha healthy dash of nutmeg- Whipped the crap out of them, then cooked it in the pan with unsalted butter like an omelet, folding 1/2 way through then flipping twice to ensure doneness- They GOBBLED it up! So, one more way to get more veggies in!

No one coming over today- not nice enough to go to the park, it's going to rain soon- and time changed last night which throws everything off so I'm sure hubby will sleep til 11 or so, them go to work. Just me and the babas today, so hoping for a low key snuggle day :cloud9:

oh here's hoping :hugs: george is napping now, but Joshua is upstairs with friends so no napping for me lol

Mum has left my house tidy sooo ermm nothing needs doing, might just chill for a bit lol

Ps- what is it you call buttons? Is it M&Ms?

No M&Ms have a candy shell, buttons are just thin circular discs of yummy chocolate! They are basically shaped like a button off a cardigan! very lush! lol

Attachments

• buttons.jpg
    buttons.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1
I'll stick to my M&Ms then, I like to bite off the candy shell bit :blush:

Found a great site with TONS of activities to do with LOs
https://www.productiveparenting.com/aspx/ActivityLibrary.aspx?aid=1A

https://www.productiveparenting.com/aspx/ActivityLibrary.aspx?aid=0C

The first one is for one year olds+

This is for "late infant"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online