Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

wiggler my brain coggs just turned - hasnt dylan had his MMR???

has anyone elses LO got bruised knees from crawling?? george has full on bruises :(

Yes he has which is why I am doubting the rubella diagnosis, but at the same time being cautious cos I know bthe vaccine CAN fail.

No bruises on knees, but lots on her head, she falls over a lot :rofl:

The girls will get bruises on their knees if they steamroll over a toy or something else hard :bike:

New- how was Joshua's meet today?

Hubby gave me the green light to stock up on a few things for the girls- Credit Card get ready, you're gonna be HOT today! :haha:
I have to sit down and do our finances AGAIN today before I spend any though, it won't do to go back in debt over diapers :dohh:

My mother called me to ask me how to send an email from craigslist- I swear, of all the things she does to piss me off, it will end up being the tech support phone calls that will have me disowning her ](*,)

You know...I'm just going to go again. I've been back for all of three days and my existence has been acknowledged only twice. It doesn't matter that I'm sincere and wish the best for people's sister when they go into early labour, or acknowledge that something is cute or make reference to someone else's post. Everyone else is acknowledged for the exact same thing I'm referring to, except me.

Call me crazy, call me a baby, call me an attention seeker, call me what you will. Chances are, you won't call me anything at all.

It's clear that I'm not welcome here. Take care ladies. Hope everyone continues to be well, and I wish all the kiddos the best. Hope Dylan gets over the Rubella quickly, and if it's an egg allergy that you can find out quickly so you can eliminate the allergen. To the rest of you...all the best.

Huge head bruises here too:wacko:

Wiggler, that doesnt look much like a rubella rash hun, best get everyone checked out still but I'd be double checking it isnt an allergy rash:hugs:

LOVE the fort:happydance: Heyy you always have the best ideas! Glad the girls enjoyed their brekkies, Eilidh enjoyed pancakes and syrup when we went out:blush: :rofl:

New OMG he is just the cutest:cloud9: Thats going to cut back alot of frustration, hun his coordination skills are second to none and what a transformation in him:cloud9:

Ruaridh :argh: The entire breakfast place got a full on display of his butt:dohh: He was just going off and off on one about his butt and about geico! Harvey, you still up for taking him?:flower: Hope you're relaxing abit and have replaced the thin aldi :sick::haha:

BRANDI- I have intentionally not commented on anything you have said, you are correct. You remember the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? Well, you made it pretty damn clear you didn't want and advice or opinions on anything, and since I am not the type to hold back- EVER- I decided this was the best course of action.

"It doesn't matter that I'm sincere and wish the best for people's sister when they go into early labour, or acknowledge that something is cute or make reference to someone else's post. "

I can't help but feel like all three examples you used are directed at me. Do you really need my approval that much? I also can't help but notice you have been acknowledged more than twice. And there are some days I don't get "spoken to" at all and I haven't pissed anybody off, to my knowledge- If I have, please feel more than free to message me and I'll happily discuss it with anyone.

Mummy- Full display??? As in he dropped trou in the middle of the restaurant??? Bwahahahahaha! :rofl:

Brandi - Please don't go :hugs: :(

Mummy - :rofl: Aww bless!

Dylan was a right monster at medtime, his words were "Dylan poorly, chocolate milkshake NOW!" :rofl: But YAY for a 5 word sentence!!! :happydance:

brandi last time i read what you wrote and passed my opinion, with a sincere concern, you jumped down my throat that I hadnt got all the facts and that you didnt want my opinions - so as a person who did not wish to offend i respected that and chose to avoid all comment with you and so I would not be accused of being judgemental or shoving my opinion where it was not wanted :shrug: You can not have it both ways, thats not how the real world works!

New sorry I completely forgot today was Joshuas kata comp, soooo sorry hun, how did it go? Bet he did excellent:cloud9:

Heyy, yep full on trousers down bend right over and showed his actual ass hole:blush::dohh: Then he was singing "my butt is bigger than yours.." Well at least he can sing huh?!

Brandi, sorry but I have to agree with heyy, its very difficult to give help or advice without feeling you're stepping on a minefield. Perhaps pms are the way forward.

Boys and thier bruises, Dylans knees and shins are permanantly bruised! LOL. His forehead is too, which I am not too happy about. Little monkey :haha:

wiggler my brain coggs just turned - hasnt dylan had his MMR???

has anyone elses LO got bruised knees from crawling?? george has full on bruises :(

It's because he's not used to using them :haha::blush:

ha ha ha soooooooooooooooo true!!! lolol lazy boy, but he has like 4 or 5 bruises on one knee :dohh: he looks like Joshua :rofl:

Is he dropping onto his Knees from standing? Aaron doesn't know how to get from standing to sitting unless he leans his back against the settee and shimmys down to his bum:dohh:

OMG, I forgot to mention, I am so bloody happy, Bethany had bed head for the first time ever today, her hair is growing! She also has 2 little strands that go onto her forehead, silly to get excited over I know, but Dylan was a baldilocks until 2ish. Hopefully soon I can play with her hair :haha:

New sorry I completely forgot today was Joshuas kata comp, soooo sorry hun, how did it go? Bet he did excellent:cloud9:

Heyy, yep full on trousers down bend right over and showed his actual ass hole:blush::dohh: Then he was singing "my butt is bigger than yours.." Well at least he can sing huh?!

Brandi, sorry but I have to agree with heyy, its very difficult to give help or advice without feeling you're stepping on a minefield. Perhaps pms are the way forward.

:rofl: you got a laugh at ruaridh :blush: he's one funny little boy, if not a rudey lol

Harvey - :rofl: Thats adorable! Madam just drops down onto her bum :haha:

no he drops from standing to his bum :shrug: lol

mummy Joshua did excellent today, he didnt win but he still did great :cloud9: (they didnt do 1st 2nd etc just 1 winner and rest of finalist didnt get given a position so no idea if he came 2nd or last but it doesnt matter xx) and then he got 2nd in the student of the year comp, there was 1 point in it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->