Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Yes Brandi, I do feel the rant is directed at everyone. I too share the concerns actually I'll fess up to being judgemental and thats why I have kept my mouth shut. I feel planning children and for sure you're planning when you cannot provide for them yourself is fundamentally selfish. As for your Mike situation, you slept with him only recently, you cannot turn around and play to sympathies whilst conducting yourself in that manner! You should focus on yourself and the children you have, bettering your prospects and there future and I do genuinely wish you the best of luck with that.

24 :wave:

Lol, bethany DEFFO meerkats :rofl:

24 - I saw the piccy on FB of Sam in his wellies, sooooooooo adorable!

Meow - Yay for the toothie! Take another test woman! And post a piccy so we can inspect :D

All these preggers going around makes me wish.... Nah- I'm happy with my twinsies! :rofl:

meow a condom is really safe hun, mummy is just special ;) maybe you have a viral bug? or your cycle is just playing tricks? is it always regular? You need to test so you know hun!! have you had :sex: without a condom, or did you put the condom on late as precum can contain sperm (sorry all tmi huh). You need to find out for sure hunni xxxxx

Sam is on FB :thumbup:

He spent most of the day staring at his feet as he is obsessed with his wellies. :rofl: xx

Heyy - Dooooooo itttt, you make gorgeous babies, the world needs more of your gorgeous offspring!

Awwwwww at the wellies, he's adorable:cloud9:

Pics of meerkating bethany please:thumbup:

precum :rofl::blush:

Meow :test:

Oh honey- I was teasing! I am perfectly content with my four gorgeous babies :cloud9: as long as the older two start giving me grandbabas by the time the girls hit Highschool! :rofl:

No, heyy, there's a difference between not taking things like an adult, and going through an extremely tough time and not being able to explain in such a way that others would understand the complexities of it. As I said, if you're confused, ASK, and I'll do my best to explain.

Yes, in November, Mike's severance ran out and refused to get a job. Our only income was my $1400 a month in child tax benefits and Zoe's disability. He turned down SEVERAL jobs because he didn't want to work for that little and didn't want to lose his EI. Worried, I applied for jobs. His EI was also schedule to come in on december 23 but we didn't see it until mid-January. I applied on December 6. They didn't call me until January 27. I had wanted the reversal and because OHIP DOES NOT cover it, I decided to take on a job, so that I could have extra money put aside and save for it. I opened up a separate account at a separate bank.

Then we fought some more and Children's Aid finally said I needed to start getting out of here, or lose the kids.

Of course, I don't want that, so I went to my consultation, which cost ME, NOT the province, $200. I wanted to put $1000 down that day but I COULDN'T because furniture and appliances and places to sleep and my kids eating, and having a car to drive to get to work are WAY more important than the reversal. I HAD that money that day and I knew what was more important.

The reversal is going to cost $5200...ALL MY MONEY, nothing coming from the government health insurance. I'm not sure where that idea came from. But I know I have to get out first, so my entire paycheques have been dedicated to THAT FIRST before the reversal.

I wasn't even aware until a few days ago that I needed to pay off some arrears before I could make it on the active list. I assumed they were add my repayments to my rent until it way paid. Had I known that, I would have paid off the arrears first.

Like I said, many times, if you're confused about the situation, ask for clarification. I've never had ANY issue with providing clarification or explaining a situation.

And until you've put yourself where I am and understand the complexity of it all, perhaps keeping the rude and judgemental opinions away is best. I don't mind the opinions, if they're said in a gentle and concerning way, but when they come across as rude, judgemental and even imply neglect or selfishness, that is completely uncalled for.

I used to trust you guys...now I really don't know.

I will deffo provide pics of both my adorable monkeys tomorrow.

Span!!!! :hi: Hows your gorgeous little mayhem?

My mum rang me a few minutes ago, she said she was worried cos I sounded so upset when I rang her to tell her Dylan had german measles, I just wanted to tell her that I was so worried cos I am duffed up too, I hate her not knowing :cry:

24- How cute is he! I can't wait until we can wear wellies!

new- This is why i think i can't be pregnant because it's such a slim chance and we're always safe. But i have never missed a period in my life or been this late. And i know roughly when i ovulate because of when we were ttc. And i had all the signs around the 22nd February. So my thought is either i didn't actually ovulate so my cycle's messed up or i'm pregnant :wacko:

As for housing, to rent the average 3 bedroom house in my city is the equilivant to $200 less than my total monthly income. Until Mike is ordered to pay child support or we've been separated for 90 days, housing is what it has to be if I'm going to properly provide for my kids

Are you breastfeeding meow? That can affect ovulation. Only way to be sure is to keep testing:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->