Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

bed head:happydance: Eilidh gets static hair alot from living in the desert, she gives everyone electric shocks:wacko:

Hey, he did it slap bang in the middle of the restaurant so about 50 people got a show :rofl:

Harvey there's a shimmy over here too:haha:

Oh that sucks he lost by one point! He's doing so well though and no doubt he'll be right there for the student of the year next year:thumbup:

awww yay for hair wiggler!! bless her :haha:

i just re read... ruaridh had his bum hole out in the cafe??? :rofl: love your kids... arses for breakfast and poop in mac ds for lunch :rofl:

Harvey - :rofl: Thats adorable! Madam just drops down onto her bum :haha:

If aarons no where near the settee and is fed up standing he let's out a little whine as if to say 'help' I cant move anywhere :haha::blush:

Actually, new, my “rant” wasn't in reference to you. It was in reference to the following comment by heyy:

So, you have what? The highest paying barista job in the world?

I found this comment to extremely hurtful, offensive, judgemental and rude.

As stated previously, I appreciate the concern for my current situation, still living with an abuser. What I don't appreciate is having posts imply that I don't know what's best for me and for my kids, and that I'm neglecting them by “putting a reversal first”. I know better, and as stated, I do have other income coming from other places. Am I broke right now? Absolutely! Because in an effort to get out, I am not only buying furniture and appliances, and having to pay back arrears, but my kids and family come first and all my money is going towards groceries and bills because my lazy ass husband can't give up his music. This has made it more difficult.

However, once I am out, I WILL have more income as benefits will increase and I WILL be able to afford both, and if I come to find that I can't, I obviously WILL put the reversal on hold!

It's fine if you want to have an opinion on the situation, but expressing it in such a rude and judgemental way is NOT the way to express it. If you're confused about a situation, or want me to explain, ask. I'm not one to hide my situation from anyone and have no problem explaining things that people might be confused about.

But turning around and playing childish games like the Silent Treatment because people don't like my response to rudeness, judgemental opinions that deeply hurt and offended me, because I DID consider you all friends and NEVER thought in a million years you'd be the ones to turn on me, that's just plain uncalled for and even more hurtful than the rude opinion itself.

Pardon me while I step out now. Take care.

yes the kid who beat him got his black belt this year and instantly got 30 points sooooooo hopefully next year Joshua will have way more chance at getting it :rofl:

If aarons no where near the settee and is fed up standing he let's out a little whine as if to say 'help' I cant move anywhere :haha::blush:

george cant stand just anywhere needs to be holding onto something very firm! lol and he can only stand for seconds, so maybe will go on his knees more as he gets stronger and longer :shrug: lol

george cant stand just anywhere needs to be holding onto something very firm! lol and he can only stand for seconds, so maybe will go on his knees more as he gets stronger and longer :shrug: lol

No Aaron cant stand in his own, he's normally holding onto his walkers but he can't get down from them, just if he's against the settee lol

No new hun, poop in mcdonalds is a tea time thing:dohh:

Aarons so cute doing a little whine:cloud9:

How long off a black belt is Joshua?

Awwww! My heart just melted :cloud9:

Brandi - :hugs: we are just worried about you hun.

Madam stands on her own all the time, but if I try to encourage her to walk she sits down the crawls over :haha: She was so cuddly today, whic is odd cos she is normally only cuddly when she is tired, this cold is really getting to her.

I'll try to get a piccy of her few hairs for you tomorrow, you will have to excuse her dry scalp though, no amount of lotions or potions are easing it, I think she is going to end up with excema like Dylan :(

Brandi- I know you'll be lurking (As usual) and will see this, so here goes-
YES- I called you out about your job- because, as I said, I've worked as a barista and know how much money they don't make. Also because you led ALL of us to believe that you were pressed for cash, that you were living off credit cards and gift cards, that your husband refuses to get work, and that you HAD to take the barista for the income. It didn't add up- so I questioned it. It's not the first of your stories that didn't jive, but since I felt, and still do feel, like you maybe needed someone to snap you back to reality with your priorities, this time I said something.
If you really have all this other income and are, as I believe you said, living quite comfortably with out the barista job why would you A. Apply for subsidized housing and B. choose to leave your children with your husband that you claim ignores and neglects them?
I'm not going to apologize for what I have said. I will say I am sorry you couldn't deal with it like an adult from the first place.

Brandi i fully agreed with heyys comments, just expressed them differently so your 'rant' is aimed at anyone who shared her opinions.

Stay or go that is your choice, but there will always be opinions that you dont like and you either need to accept that or keep your private life private. I think your posts regarding the domestic abuse and reversal have caused ome controversy because people genuinely wanted to express concern for you getting out of your situation the fastest you could, also I for one, feel like the state shouldnt be paying for a reversal which you had willingly, and am I right in thinking you had on the state in the first place. You went into the operation with reservations and should have put a stop to it then. Some of us (and now you yourself!) work hard and have to make do with day to day expenses, and yet you are planning a life and reversal on a low wage and benefits. In my opinion this is just wrong, basically the state paid for you to have it done and now you changed your mind they having to pay again :shrug: I dont agree with that, and thats why I passed my comments, plus it seemed your biggest focus over the housing - and you made this clear by putting down a deposit for the reversal BEFORE clearing your housing debts thus slowing down oyiur housing application and now you need to take out a loan to clear that :shrug: , but as I also said you know what is best for you and that is all that matters.

Have you tried olive oil wiggler?:flower:

We call the random standing up but not actually walking "meerkating":haha::cloud9:

:wave:

I've read and forgotten most of it now, but well dones, hugs and anything else that may be required is here <.....> :haha:

Took my beautiful little guy to the farm today, and he was walking round in his wellies looking extremely cute. :cloud9: xx

Brandi - I'm with new, heyy and mummy. I stopped commenting when you had your "rant" as you seem to come across like you didn't like anyone commenting or giving advice on your personal life.

If it was due to heyy's comment then you should have directed it at heyy.

I've found everyone on this thread to be very supportive of each other, even if it does mean some personal questions being asked,but it is only so they can provide some sound advice that the person may not have thought about

24 Sam looks adorable in his wellies :cloud9: and i couldnt believe he was toddling around just holding your hand, he is amazing!

And i've forgotten what everyone else said as i've been driving for 4 hours today and my brains fried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->