MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

oh i like the sound of that Plan!!! :thumbup: i dont know about you, but i always feel slightly more content when i know whats going to happen and when!...

I cant believe how happy and excited i feel for you hunnie!!! :)

hooray for a game plan!!!! i'll be praying for some giant, luscious follies!!!

Yay!!! How exciting!! Monday Monday! It will be a good day :)

Yay :D I'm so glad something is being done for you!!! I'll be stalking and sending every best wish your way!

Yay! It's already Wednesday! I'm so ready for Monday!!!

DH signed the release forms last night and all that's left to be done is to get his sample Monday morning and drive on up to Greenville for the US.

It will be fun to test out the trigger though!

Have u seen my trigger test out page?? It was the one that led me to my bfp :) go stucki!

Crap...that bottom one looks pretty positive, and I've never really gotten + opks that were Answer or FRER :( idk what to think or do.

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/1C8BA76E-94FD-4D35-9955-ABDAF50F99CD-4202-000008C836172345.jpg

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/8C2B6CD1-6F32-4EA9-8562-60CEC54A46F1-4202-000008C92768FB2C.jpg

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/B5A28BA2-C508-4616-AFF0-0E2E85C2C13C-4202-000008C92C86C9DF.jpg

Can you get in tmro ??? Normally clinics so Saturdays aswell Hun xx

are they already closed for the day?

maybe bd tonight just incase?

one looks like it might be +, the other doesn't. why don't you try a digi?

Oh damn !!! Well yeah I think the test can get abit more positive than that eh ??? And an sure even then you may not release an egg till Monday ?: do you normally get apps opk this early xxx

It's true. I've never had one this dark, this early.

I'm crampy now....I'm going to get some BD in this weekend...hopefully the O holds out until Monday though.

Ugh. This sucks.

I'm going to test again later tonight and then tomorrow....

But right now I've got crazy big cramps :(

I don't have digital OPKs and walmart was out when I bought these.

Oh no :(( maybe the cramps are there becoz you think you going too o lol not saying your Krazy it's just sometimes when in think something I an get it abit lol ... I really hope o holds out are you your not pregnant xxz

Nah, I'm definitely not pregnant. LMAO. I wish, it would save us a ton of money if i was though

oh how frustrating!!!...

the FRER/answer not sure which one that is lol... is deffo not positive!, the bottom one is close-ish is it the same urine?? or different times of day

Oh come on monday, dont pop just yet little eggy!

oh how frustrating!!!...

the FRER/answer not sure which one that is lol... is deffo not positive!, the bottom one is close-ish is it the same urine?? or different times of day

Oh come on monday, dont pop just yet little eggy!

I took them at the same time, with the same urine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->